AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2012-09-27 06:49

hhmmm...MG/HG Seed (Destiny) is missing Blast Impulse.....Destiny impulse wld be good also...

for the moment i thought Aegis boxart wld be this
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...sgundam1wg.jpg

looks like is using op1/2 pose

Akyra 2012-09-27 07:14

Honestly, you don't really need ver 2.0s for those Seed MGs (not yet anyway).

But do make druggie MGs. Especially Calamity! Dreadnought or Hyperion?

EDIT: Actually, they can MG the Akatsuki!

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-27 09:04

Some of you who like a "perfect" Nu Gundam might like this:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

derrickmc63 2012-09-27 11:56

just finished building the gelgoog ver2.0 and this is probably one of my favorite looking mobile suits. the build was also very exciting. i even took the time to paint the innerframe. this was my second 2.0 kit and im thinking about getting char's zaku 2 ver2.0. Either that or I'll wait for the Nu Gundam ver ka.

Skye629 2012-09-27 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4370589)
I build the Palace Athene, and I can only recommend it :D Very detailed and really unique. It's also quite the big kit, it will definitely stand out ;) I say, go for it :D

Sweet im getting it then :D

IMO guys if any MGs need 2.0s I want a 2.0 Gundam set from 0083 Stardust Memories, and throw in a GP04 and Gerbera Tetra while they're at it

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-28 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4371408)
Sweet im getting it then :D

IMO guys if any MGs need 2.0s I want a 2.0 Gundam set from 0083 Stardust Memories, and throw in a GP04 and Gerbera Tetra while they're at it

Have fun with it :D

And agreed, I would love to see a GP01 2.0 :)

MoonLightShadows 2012-09-28 02:10

I was thinking of getting the palace Athene and Gaplant, Look like unique and neat mobile suits. :p

firefox 2012-09-28 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickmc63 (Post 4370997)
just finished building the gelgoog ver2.0 and this is probably one of my favorite looking mobile suits. the build was also very exciting. i even took the time to paint the innerframe. this was my second 2.0 kit and im thinking about getting char's zaku 2 ver2.0. Either that or I'll wait for the Nu Gundam ver ka.

Did you built the normal (green/grey) or the Char version?

I've built the green/grey version 2.0. I found it's gun, even if it has the extra granadelauncher, pretty smaal, so i gave him teh old bigger sniper gun from the anavel gato version.
The char version is on my want list.

It's indeed an interesting build.

suiton629 2012-09-28 11:33

Just finished the MG age 1 normal. Will update my blog later with images and thoughts. Overall it was a good build but instructions were a little tricky sometimes and a few pegs seem a bit small or weak.

derrickmc63 2012-09-28 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4372098)
Did you built the normal (green/grey) or the Char version?

I've built the green/grey version 2.0. I found it's gun, even if it has the extra granadelauncher, pretty smaal, so i gave him teh old bigger sniper gun from the anavel gato version.
The char version is on my want list.

It's indeed an interesting build.

no i got char's gelgoog. I was thinking about getting the green gray version and giving it a weathered and battle damage effect. but looking at the releases for the rest of this year, its gonna be a while

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-09-28 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4372539)
Just finished the MG age 1 normal. Will update my blog later with images and thoughts. Overall it was a good build but instructions were a little tricky sometimes and a few pegs seem a bit small or weak.

Sounds like it needs a 2.0 soon...:p

Anyway, yesterday my HG AGE-3 Normal, Ghirarga and AGE-FX arrived. AGE-3 and Ghirarga are finished. Great kits overall, but my AGE-3 was kinda damaged. Seems to be from Bandai's mold. The white part for the torso is messed up, it's like a panel line that goes all over the place :( I'm glad that it's kinda covered from the blue chestpart. Currently working on the AGE-FX, Rifle, stand and C-Funnels are done, now doing the legs.

RX93-2 2012-09-28 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4372738)
Sounds like it needs a 2.0 soon...:p

You beat me to it. :D

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-09-28 20:48

I just HNNNNNNNNGGGGed myself.

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...is-gundam.html

Zeydra 2012-09-29 03:03

This is simply epic.
Spoiler for size:

Burst Mode FX would make such an epic kit.

Source: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...l#comment-form

duotiga 2012-09-29 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4373079)

looks like it cant transform but still it looks good in terms of articulation

Araxiel 2012-09-29 11:21

You know what?
MG Strike, Aegis, Buster, Duel and Blitz need to have the functionality to combine Voltron-style into some colossal clusterfuck of a Gundam and I feel personally insluted that Bandai did not include this functionality.

Sworra 2012-09-29 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4373807)
You know what?
MG Strike, Aegis, Buster, Duel and Blitz need to have the functionality to combine Voltron-style into some colossal clusterfuck of a Gundam and I feel personally insluted that Bandai did not include this functionality.

Yeah what about the Wing suits?

firefox 2012-09-29 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4373486)

For that kinda money it should be able to transform. Aegis 's transformation is not that complicated.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-09-29 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4373486)

Yeah, the product details on the Tamashii Nation website says the transformation has been omitted. Keep in mind, it was from a google translate, but I saw the word "omitted" mixed in with "transformation". So it's not looking good.

I mean, one way or the other, I don't mind it. I'm just happy that Aegis is finally getting a proper action figure, it's been way over due. But I did like its MA mode as well. I thought that the figure making process (especially with Robot Damashii figures) was advanced enough to implement a transformation stable enough to go well with the figure. I guess Bandai didn't wanna risk it.

*inb4tamashiiexclusivepermatransformedaegis*

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-29 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 4373807)
You know what?

Dude, five robots combining into one giant robot is a super-robot thing, not real-robot like Gundam. You might expect it from a series like G Gundam but if a regular Gundam series really apply it, people will start thinking that the Gundam series is ripping-off Go-Lion (Voltron) or worse, Power Rangers :heh:.