AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 346 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78251)

Zu Ra 2009-02-18 09:32

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 346 Discussion

The Wrath

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Ichigo is shocked at how fast Ulquiorra is in his resurreccion form. “Once you transform into a hollow, the powers will increase so does the time to wear a mask. But,,,,to get destroyed this easily is such a shame.” Says Ulquiorra then he created another light sword and aims it at Ichigo.

* A scene cuts to Ishida and Orihime. Ishida looks rather surprise over the sky for a while then turns around to Orihime who is staring intensely (but it wasn’t fear) at the sky as well. Ishida’s face soften and calls her. Orihime turns around looking surprised.At first Ishida wanted to say, ‘I’m so glad you are ok.’ but he chose to keep it to himself. Instead, he smiles at Orihime and says, “It’s ok. Kurosaki won’t lose.” Upon hearing that Orihime’s concern/worried look disappeared. She nodded and smiles back at him. After seeing her smile, Ishida thinks, “The time I will say what I first intended to is when you have beaten that guy, Kurosaki.”

* A scene returns to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra’s sword hit Ichigo’s shoulder and he was about to fall off the dome. However, Ichigo manages to use his sword held onto the ground before falling off. Once he gains his balance Ichigo’s mask regenerated and he’s getting ready to fight again. Ulquiorra flies and comes face to face with Ichigo. Their swords clash then Ulquiorra says, “Kurosaki Ichigo..use Getsuga.” Ichigo is stunt to hear that but Ulquiorra continues, “That is your strongest form, is it not? If Getsuga is your strongest attack, then use it to attack me. I will teach you the difference in our levels.” Upon hearing the challenge, Ichigo steps back and fires Getsuga Tenshou at Ulquiorra. However, it couldn’t even leave a scratch on Ulquiorra’s clothes. The worst part is he was simply floating and was’t in defensive mode.

* Ichigo could only mumble in disbelief how Ulquiorra is not harmed at all. “Your kuroi Getsuga is a lot similar to our cero.” Says Ulquiorra.“A cero? Don’t just assume something like that.” “..Yes. You haven’t seen it. I will show you a cero of a released espada. A black cero.”Ulquiorra’s finger is pointing at Ichigo, the black energy is swirling around it and he says, “Cero Oscurus.”And the black cero shoots right to Ichigo.

Credits : Annie / Ann / Zangetsu01

Mr Hat and Clogs 2009-02-18 09:38

So Ichigo's mask... grows... back? :o Instant regeneration finally or Hichigo tiems... tiem will tell!

Zu Ra 2009-02-18 09:51

Hope the entire fight is not dictated by Karate Kid Philosophy hands.On Mask on and hands.off Mask off .... hope this fight delivers . Both Ichigo and Ulqi have not brought something new to the table . Times like this I wish spoilers were more detailed ..

KiNA 2009-02-18 09:54

Evil Batman vs goody 2 shoes Joker ..

Round 2:
HAJIME!

hakisak 2009-02-18 09:54

Personally I don't understand the amazement over it. We saw him regenerate during Vizard Training, and when he fought Grimmjow...Not being a smart ass or nothing...I am just saying...I don't see the big deal :uhoh:

Zu Ra 2009-02-18 10:01

We have not seen much of functionality of Ulqi's release . I know once you release reatsu increases exponentially but I miss Edoardo like abilities .If Ichigo doesn't pull out any new moves and wins because of mask regeneration. Its high time KT decides to look more fabulous and enrolls back into fashion school .

hakisak 2009-02-18 10:03

If Ichigo doesn't get a new move...KUBO DIES! :frustrated: I quit Bleach! For real for real

WONDERMIKE 2009-02-18 10:07

most interesting part so far for me: black getsuga is similar to our cero "c" ulqiorra

the regenerating mask could be the hollow's fighting spirit or something, but we have seen that before

oh, and Ulqiorra's fingernails look awesome :D

Arachne 2009-02-18 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by hakisak (Post 2224204)
If Ichigo doesn't get a new move...KUBO DIES! :frustrated: I quit Bleach! For real for real

LOL

CAN'T CONTAIN MY RAGE!!!

I am curious to see what all Ulq can do in this new state. Though, I am pretty anxious to get back to Aizen and see how those fights are going,

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-18 10:15

yeah....it became boring as hell

vs byakuya: sword play and kuroi getsuga

vs grimmjow 3 times: sword play and kuroi getsuga

vs dordonni: sword play and kuroi getsuga

vs ulquiorra 1 time: sword play and kuroi getsuga

damn! something new damn!

Kakashi 2009-02-18 10:19

It's fairly obvious Ogichi will manifest himself again at some point. Kubo needs to make this fight close but at the same time open new avenues for Ichigo to further develop beyond Ulquiorra's current level. After all, it's important to smoothen out the transition between him being able to take on a top espada - and then someone like Aizen. This would seem like the ideal time.

It would be more interesting if he lost, though. That way it would hit-home that Aizen & his espada have the upperhand in this war, making it an uphill battle for the shinigami.

Zu Ra 2009-02-18 10:20

Just hope the entire chapter delivers more ... going by the summary Jero singing Enka seems a far more promising and entertaining @_@ .

Cub-Sama 2009-02-18 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro (Post 2224216)
yeah....it became boring as hell

vs byakuya: sword play and kuroi getsuga

vs grimmjow 3 times: sword play and kuroi getsuga

vs dordonni: sword play and kuroi getsuga

vs ulquiorra 1 time: sword play and kuroi getsuga

damn! something new damn!

Looking at how unorignal Kubo is I am guessing....Black and RED Getsuga

Zu Ra 2009-02-18 10:29

KGT is black as the darkness symbolisms Ichigo's hollow ........ I dont see what the red would be symbolic of though .Seeing the ceros shot until now leaving G.R.Cero I can safely say KGT > Cero

Hitsugaya_Toushiro 2009-02-18 10:43

mmmmmm a KGT+Cero!!!!!!!! Kuroi Getsuga Cero Sincronizado!!!!!

like Dondochakka and Pischee XD

Kafriel 2009-02-18 11:15

Ichigo is barely standing on his sword and thinks "didn't grimmjow do it like this?"
-He slices his palm with his sword and shouts :GRAN REY GETSUGA TENSHO!
Imaginative parts asides, the 4-line summary just confirms what I've been thinking, no matter how fast these guys can move, their battle is so slow...

hakisak 2009-02-18 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arachne (Post 2224210)
LOL

CAN'T CONTAIN MY RAGE!!!

I am curious to see what all Ulq can do in this new state. Though, I am pretty anxious to get back to Aizen and see how those fights are going,

I am too but I would rather see Ichigo get a new move! Kubo has long denied Ichigo and Renji power-ups! I demand he make up for that...:frustrated:

*I am passionate* :uhoh:

:heh:

Cub-Sama 2009-02-18 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geta Boshi (Post 2224237)
KGT is black as the darkness symbolisms Ichigo's hollow ........ I dont see what the red would be symbolic of though .Seeing the ceros shot until now leaving G.R.Cero I can safely say KGT > Cero

The red will be a symbol of Hichigo's bloodlust and violence! You do know I was only joking by trying to say it will be like Naruto where the slightest variation in it is a completely new technique.

hakisak 2009-02-18 11:24

I think it's a combo of Shingami have red spirit strings and to indicate it's a slightly different version since it's a bankai, and because he has a hollow. ...The colors of Kuroi that is...

Ulquiorra having a black cero only adds on to that belief

LightningZERO 2009-02-18 11:43

Seems like a boring chapter. All about Ichigo beaten up and more insulting from Ulquiorra. Hope the fight will get more interesting now