AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Why the hell does everyone run like retards now? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=22197)

blahblahmaster 2004-10-15 00:08

Why the hell does everyone run like retards now?

I noticed that in the recent arc, the crew plus that running dude all ran with their arms behind their back like they were a part of the special Olympics or something, but it disturbs me even more that in the new opening to Naruto, EVERYONE does it.

Compare it to the way they ran at the end of the 3rd opening.. I MUCH prefer the NORMAL way of running to this weird ass dislocated shoulder crap.

7hor 2004-10-15 00:18

It uses less of their precious chakra :P Hmm...and less drag :P I don't mind it really, Chouji isn't doing it at least (at least in the first scene of him :/)

Inuzuka 2004-10-15 00:26

Maybe, they just look cooler running like that...But it's forgivable you don't see it that way though, different people have different preferences. (Yeah, and the word in bold was intended as sarcasm)

sOnJoOL 2004-10-15 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahblahmaster
I noticed that in the recent arc, the crew plus that running dude all ran with their arms behind their back like they were a part of the special Olympics or something, but it disturbs me even more that in the new opening to Naruto, EVERYONE does it.

Compare it to the way they ran at the end of the 3rd opening.. I MUCH prefer the NORMAL way of running to this weird ass dislocated shoulder crap.

i dont mind the opening, but when they were running after that running guy, OMG i was puking.

Lost World 2004-10-15 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahblahmaster

It's a faster way to run.

Genjing 2004-10-15 00:53

That just seems to be the ninja style of running. Kabuto did it too. More aerodynamic maybe.

Cort 2004-10-15 00:57

Its not a faster way to run, at least not in reality. Its an anime though and not reality so they can run however they want I guess :D

Alfzilla 2004-10-15 01:34

The simple answer is that it saves them animating time if they don’t have to move the arms and they pull it off by letting people think that its some special ninja way to run that lets you go faster or something. But in reality its all about saving the time to have to animate it.

Lost World 2004-10-15 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfzilla
The simple answer is that it saves them animating time if they don’t have to move the arms and they pull it off by letting people think that its some special ninja way to run that lets you go faster or something. But in reality its all about saving the time to have to animate it.

Yeah, right. Then why did they animate Chouji running normally? Why didn't they just do it for them all instead of a few?

Lost World 2004-10-15 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cort
Its not a faster way to run, at least not in reality. Its an anime though and not reality so they can run however they want I guess :D

TRY IT BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT!!! RAARRRR!!!

fzz 2004-10-15 01:55

maybe its a more swiftly run, cause i saw more ninja animes where they run like that...
its a sort of ninja image i think :) wich makes less noise and is less effort for the person himself

:confused: or something like that

Alfzilla 2004-10-15 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost World
Yeah, right. Then why did they animate Chouji running normally? Why didn't they just do it for them all instead of a few?

When do we see Chouji running? If you mean in the opening then that’s different that’s the opening its always a different much better style of animation then the actual show and this is a guess but maybe cus of Choujis shape he looks too weird to be animated running like them so they had no other option.

Animizzle 2004-10-15 02:03

attaning lightning swift speed it's imperitive they put their arms behind them to improve their aerodynamics.

and that's final.

;)

Sokar 2004-10-15 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost World
It's a faster way to run.

I'm new on the naruto boards, but I have to say it, it's not a faster way to run. Just look at the Olympics, no one runs like that. If it is faster then everyone in the Olympics would run like that. I think people who run for a living know which way is the fastest.

Denen Hiryu 2004-10-15 02:14

DANMIT, THERE MORE ARROWDYNAMIC THAT WAY KEKEKKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

typetenchi 2004-10-15 02:17

People are not running like retards your quite mistaken. Although your entitled to your perception of how "cool" it looks to run with their hands behind their back theres actualy a reason for it. Ninja/Assassins back in the day ran this way to be a little more aerodynamic. Less body mass to come into wind current making it easier to move. It also was for balance as well as as silence because they would have a sword strapped to their back and flattening out would prevent bounce and clatter from the sword. I am aware that they dont have swords and Im sure it probably doesnt matter to you because it looks "retarded" but I suppose its good that they are trying to add a bit of accuracy.

Lost World 2004-10-15 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfzilla
When do we see Chouji running? If you mean in the opening then that’s different that’s the opening its always a different much better style of animation then the actual show and this is a guess but maybe cus of Choujis shape he looks too weird to be animated running like them so they had no other option.

Yeah, in the opening genius. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, because 15 seconds after we see Chouji running normally it switches to Chouji running like the others and Shikamaru running normally.

Lost World 2004-10-15 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by typetenchi
People are not running like retards your quite mistaken. Although your entitled to your perception of how "cool" it looks to run with their hands behind their back theres actualy a reason for it. Ninja/Assassins back in the day ran this way to be a little more aerodynamic. Less body mass to come into wind current making it easier to move. It also was for balance as well as as silence because they would have a sword strapped to their back and flattening out would prevent bounce and clatter from the sword. I am aware that they dont have swords and Im sure it probably doesnt matter to you because it looks "retarded" but I suppose its good that they are trying to add a bit of accuracy.

Well, there's your explanation. Now everyone can shutup.

Real 2004-10-15 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sokar
I'm new on the naruto boards, but I have to say it, it's not a faster way to run. Just look at the Olympics, no one runs like that. If it is faster then everyone in the Olympics would run like that. I think people who run for a living know which way is the fastest.

True, no way is it a faster way to run. MAYBEE ninjas used to run like that, (there still are practicing Ninja today and I highly doubt they run in this manner).

While we all make justifications because we have no choice (its part of the Naruto world now) One can't deny that that way of running looks STRAIGHT UP RETARDED:p

pathyfinder 2004-10-15 05:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by typetenchi
.......Ninja/Assassins back in the day ran this way to be a little more aerodynamic. Less body mass to come into wind current making it easier to move. It also was for balance as well as as silence because they would have a sword strapped to their back and flattening out would prevent bounce and clatter from the sword. ........ its good that they are trying to add a bit of accuracy.

After all ORO runs this way and he's powerful so Obviously it's the best way to run :D