AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Steins;Gate (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Steins;Gate - Game Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=88192)

Gundamx 2013-04-21 03:26

So who's ready for it?
only four day till 25

kamiyan89 2013-04-23 23:07

bought the limited edition, now thanks to the replica cellphone,i want to cosplay okabe :p.

WeedIsJustAPlant 2013-04-26 10:38

The game has been good so far. I beat Okarin and Daru's story. 8 more to go...

Gundamx 2013-04-27 09:11

the beginning was funny with the goat...

Natsurin 2013-04-30 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamiyan89 (Post 4650645)
bought the limited edition, now thanks to the replica cellphone,i want to cosplay okabe :p.

You gonna take Chuunibyou lessons?

I'd like to see that :D

MainCharacter 2013-05-03 12:36

So this may seem like a weird complaint, but I'm reading the original Steins;Gate for PC (with translation patch) and while I do love it I have a huge complaint that is severely impacting my enjoyment. Why can't I back out of the preview for my response to text messages? Am I doing something wrong, missing something, or is this just really not an option?

I don't do walkthroughs as it severely drains the experience for me, but I don't see how I'm expected to actually complete the various endings without one if I can't preview my response before I send it? If a character sends me a text message and my response choices are the words "spending money" and "food", how am I supposed to know that the response to "food" is going to be "Stop being so fat", I thought maybe it was asking her what she ate or something.

They let me read my response before I send it so I feel like there should be the option to back out of it and choose a different one, but I can't for the life of me figure out how and no google search yields any results. Am I missing something or am I really just going to have to guess randomly at what Okabe is going to say? Any response is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Gundamx 2013-05-03 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainCharacter (Post 4664152)
So this may seem like a weird complaint, but I'm reading the original Steins;Gate for PC (with translation patch) and while I do love it I have a huge complaint that is severely impacting my enjoyment. Why can't I back out of the preview for my response to text messages? Am I doing something wrong, missing something, or is this just really not an option?

I don't do walkthroughs as it severely drains the experience for me, but I don't see how I'm expected to actually complete the various endings without one if I can't preview my response before I send it? If a character sends me a text message and my response choices are the words "spending money" and "food", how am I supposed to know that the response to "food" is going to be "Stop being so fat", I thought maybe it was asking her what she ate or something.

They let me read my response before I send it so I feel like there should be the option to back out of it and choose a different one, but I can't for the life of me figure out how and no google search yields any results. Am I missing something or am I really just going to have to guess randomly at what Okabe is going to say? Any response is greatly appreciated, thanks.

huh? you can do that without problem...:heh:
(I always read all of them before I choose my answer)

MainCharacter 2013-05-03 19:02

Seriously? Then I'm just doing something wrong? Do you remember how you did it? I've tried everything. Right-clicking, hitting the arrow keys, backspacing, hitting escape. Nothing backs me out. The only buttons that seem to do anything are left-clicking the mouse and enter, which send the message. :(

Qikz 2013-05-04 18:52

My limited edition arrived today too, here's some snaps.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Need to either borrow my Dad's PS3 or play it around his house, but this is getting played ASAP <3

kamiyan89 2013-05-07 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentatsumi (Post 4659924)
You gonna take Chuunibyou lessons?

I'd like to see that :D

hahahaha i'll try.

so my game arrived today and did a little unboxing video, sorry for the pronuntiation.
http://youtu.be/t04Lrhm9qIA

MainCharacter 2013-05-08 01:06

So nobody has any ideas about why I can't back out of text replies on the PC version? If someone could just tell me how to do it I can at least find out if I'm doing something wrong or there is some kind of glitch that's stopping me. Thanks in advanced.

Qikz 2013-05-08 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainCharacter (Post 4670607)
So nobody has any ideas about why I can't back out of text replies on the PC version? If someone could just tell me how to do it I can at least find out if I'm doing something wrong or there is some kind of glitch that's stopping me. Thanks in advanced.

I'm pretty sure (if I remember correctly), when you choose a reply for a text you''ve kind of made your choice and you need to send it. Not sure if you can back out once you've chosen what to reply with.

SubaruSumeragi 2013-07-06 01:45

Jast USA just announced the game for the West.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/05...g-to-the-west/

battle22 2013-07-06 03:52

I can't believe it....

Guy Incognito 2013-07-06 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruSumeragi (Post 4748918)
Jast USA just announced the game for the West.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/05...g-to-the-west/

only pc god damn it

Gundamx 2013-07-07 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dovahkyon (Post 4749588)
only pc god damn it

T_______T
Jast USA only work on PC VN so I guess that was expected...

Guy Incognito 2013-07-07 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 4750319)
T_______T
Jast USA only work on PC VN so I guess that was expected...

yeah i know but still god damn it

Natsurin 2013-07-07 12:43

Only PC? Well, I guess there's no 'playing it wherever you go on your PSP' for me then, the blunder...

It's to be expected since it's JAST that licensed it, but it's still a little bit awkward considering STEINS;GATE originally came out for the 360 and was only ported to Windows 10 months later...

Tigarekkusu 2013-08-01 10:23

hmm Stein Gate Kosoku Phenogram can anyone spoiler kurisu ending? not sad one please >.<

Densetsuhakai 2013-09-01 05:50

Can anybody tell me what the difference is between the old steins;gate game for the PC (the original) and the new one which was released this year for PS3 and Xbox 360 ? Is it a remake or is it a new interpretation of the original VN?