AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Infinite Stratos (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Infinite Stratos - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102558)

CrowKenobi 2011-03-10 01:24

Infinite Stratos - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Infinite Stratos, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

LoweGear 2011-03-10 11:30

Wasabi - 1
Char - 0

A common mistake amongst those who don't know what wasabi is, but of course it only succeeds in creating an awesome HNNNNG moment :eyespin:

:D:D:D:D:D

Spoiler for WTF:

Spoiler for It's here!:

Spoiler for New ED order:

kramerica 2011-03-10 12:19

Spoiler for episode 10:

.x.crii.x. 2011-03-10 12:22

Lmao, canīt wait to see the fight.

I give this ep a 5, since nothing really interesting happened. Come on IS! Bring on the fighting angst! D:

Midonin 2011-03-10 12:46

Spoiler for IS 10 - Inventor's Surprise:

serenade_beta 2011-03-10 15:51

Uwaa... Uu... The serious is so dull...
As for Tabane... Her voice doesn't match, her energy is nice, she's not cute at all (which is worth life in something like this), she's annoying, Yukarin is nice. That summarizes her existence up.

The animation quality doesn't seem to be recovering, huh? Anyways, let's just keep Rin's breast size stable, OK? That stood out bad.
Well, time for some seriousness and batt-......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

PS: Nohohon-sa~~~~~~~~~~~n!

Klashikari 2011-03-10 17:18

This episode was basically upside down compared to the rest: the first half was quite bland, while the later was a bit more "interesting", but relatively speaking only.

The harem antics were more focalised on cecilia this week, and I can't exactly say they were entertaining: quite too "textbook" to the point the only "surprise" was Chifuyu little meddling stance for a very short while.

Meanwhile, Tabane was... tiring quite a lot, literally. Yukarin definitely delivered the character, but that doesn't mean I will warm up with her, and even Chifuyu has tons of troubles to deal with her.
That being said, thereafter, the episode becomes a huge talking festival to the point it makes all other incidents a bit amusing in term of approach as result.
Suffice to say, I wonder why they explained the white knight incident only now, as it would definitely help people to understand the whole deal with IS implementation in the world with the first episodes.

Another average episode, with soso antics, and a very talkative portion. Hopefully, things will get on the move: we are already on the penultimate episode, so...

MeisterBabylon 2011-03-10 17:30

So we finally get the infodump we seeked. :heh:

Dahak86 2011-03-10 17:41

oh, Cecilia sure is bold, but Chifuyu already "won"... :heh:
Cecilia's antics were quite fun, no problem with "textbook" here.
too bad we didn't get any clear "fanservice" shot... :rolleyes:

Houki...:heh: her boobs look even bigger in her IS, and Akatsubaki is too much overpowered... :heh:

Tabane!! :heh::heh: ... she's very funny indeed. I like her. Hope to see more of her, but since next ep is gonna be action-packed... well, we'll see...

cyberdemon 2011-03-10 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahak86 (Post 3525523)
Houki...:heh: her boobs look even bigger in her IS, and Akatsubaki is too much overpowered... :heh:

It's meant to be, it's the first 4th generation IS in existence. It was created by a mad scientist and the one who created IS in the first place as well. she also likely went all out on it for her beloved little sister.

Cyz 2011-03-10 18:11

Spoiler:

ars89 2011-03-10 18:20

Liked the wasabi scene.

Chifuyu was the best. First inspecting Cecilia was great. Then laying down the challenge to the others to get on her level.

Tabane was interesting. Liked her entrance. So Houki finally got her personal is, first 4th gen model.

I'm suspecting White Knight was actually Chifuyu.

So next ep we have Ichika and Houki working together to take down an unmanned is.

Saturn Beaver 2011-03-10 18:26

Spoiler for ep 10:

mysterious 2011-03-10 19:10

Cecilia with black underwear? Do want! And Tabane is pure love. Just imagine the chaos when she and pika-tan team up...

Endscape 2011-03-10 19:48

Nice ep. Cecilia was precious with her battle underwear.

And Big Sis Chifuyu was as awesome as I thought. Laughing at Cecilia, and then practically pimping out Ichika, then telling them to take him by force. Priceless.

Tabane was awesome with possibly the funniest entrance in recent times (LOL at Carrot Pod), and Akatsubaki was really cool.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Dahak86 2011-03-10 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 3525556)
...she also likely went all out on it for her beloved little sister.

yeah, no wonder it "fits" her breasts so well... :heh::rolleyes: =>

anyways, here's something funny guys =>
and,
Spoiler for the many faces of Cecilia:

Sekirei07 2011-03-10 21:38

How the hell can a single person protect an entire country from over 2000 simultaneously launched missiles from all over the world!?

I_am_Kami 2011-03-10 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekirei07 (Post 3525824)
How the hell can a single person protect an entire country from over 2000 simultaneously launched missiles from all over the world!?

"Bullshit" thats how

jzmagic 2011-03-10 22:22

Char!!!!

Cecilia was pretty cute this episode as well

Nvis 2011-03-10 22:40

Tabane's awesome. :love:

(and already claimed by yours truly long ago)

I found it suspicious when green-haired sensei came and asked who she was and you see Tabane's bottom-half of her face and that smile looks almost like a grin.(kinda evil :eek:)

But the only thing I hate about her is that she's being cocky and too much bragging.