AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2011-08-24 16:16

Let's see what Bandai does with MG Exia Repair 2, MG O Gundam, and MG Astraea..

=)

Appel 2011-08-24 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3741199)
Let's see what Bandai does with MG Exia Repair 2, MG O Gundam, and MG Astraea..

=)

IF they ever release those. when i think about it even an exia R2 isnt all that likely. it would be an incredibly small update on the original exia, it might not be worth it for bandai.
and i really dont see an O gundam or astraea happening right now, too.

suiton629 2011-08-24 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3741208)
IF they ever release those. when i think about it even an exia R2 isnt all that likely. it would be an incredibly small update on the original exia, it might not be worth it for bandai.
and i really dont see an O gundam or astraea happening right now, too.

Exia R2
- take all the same parts as the regular Exia
- get new parts for the leg armor & shoulder armor
- take the GN Sword III blade from the MG 00 Raiser
- add in 1 new part for the new GN drive

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

Astraea
- take the Exia MG
- add new armor parts & weapon pieces

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

O Gundam
- new kit

BAM! goes well with Exia R2 (like Strike Freedom & Destiny...)...SALEEEeee

Appel 2011-08-24 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3741224)
Exia R2
- take all the same parts as the regular Exia
- get new parts for the leg armor & shoulder armor
- take the GN Sword III blade from the MG 00 Raiser
- add in 1 new part for the new GN drive

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

Astraea
- take the Exia MG
- add new armor parts & weapon pieces

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

O Gundam
- new kit

BAM! goes well with Exia R2 (like Strike Freedom & Destiny...)...SALEEEeee

its not that simple, they cant just add new parts.
usually an indication for variations like the R2 are runners where you can easily add or remove parts. and the exias runners are pretty much closed in that regard. so they would have to make new plates for the basic exia AND give us the additional parts for the R2.
like i said, at this point it seems to be rather unlikely, especially an astraea.

and for the O gundam... as far as i can see there really isnt much demand for that model.

suiton629 2011-08-24 17:26

But it's the full evolution of the main...

Astraea -- O Gundam -- Exia -- Exia Repair 1 -- 00 Raiser -- Exia Repair 2 -- 00 Qan[T]

We have all but the 3 that I didn't bold.

>_<

Ok~ Well for Astraea, I guess the No Grade 1/100 will have to do.
But that leaves us with MG Exia Repair 2 and MG O Gundam (Type ACD). They should make it!! They're like the rivalry between Strike Freedom (MG) and Destiny (MG)...

Kuroi Hadou 2011-08-24 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3741279)
But it's the full evolution of the main...

Astraea -- O Gundam -- Exia -- Exia Repair 1 -- 00 Raiser -- Exia Repair 2 -- 00 Qan[T]

Uh... 0 Gundam came before Astraea...

Appel 2011-08-24 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3741279)
But it's the full evolution of the main...

Astraea -- O Gundam -- Exia -- Exia Repair 1 -- 00 Raiser -- Exia Repair 2 -- 00 Qan[T]

We have all but the 3 that I didn't bold.

>_<

Ok~ Well for Astraea, I guess the No Grade 1/100 will have to do.
But that leaves us with MG Exia Repair 2 and MG O Gundam (Type ACD). They should make it!! They're like the rivalry between Strike Freedom (MG) and Destiny (MG)...

we do have all three lead machines from the anime though. and the anime is what bandai is using to sell their kits.
also, i simply dont think the O gundam is important enough for a MG release. sure it was ribbons machine in the final battle of season 2 but still, it only appeared in like 4 or maybe 5 episodes, and only in 2 of these it wasnt a flashback :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3741305)
Uh... 0 Gundam came before Astraea...

O gundam was the first ever gundam in OO right?

Kitaeryu 2011-08-24 19:57

I wonder if Bandai will release a 007S/G version with the 0 Raiser as a nice combo package. That would be preeetty sick. Judging by previous model kits and stuff, does anyone know the likelihood of Bandai ever doing something like that?

And as for the MG 00Q problems, there are 1/100 Full Saber Resin kits available for like 42$ USD + 8$USD on Ebay. It looks pretty sick. Hopefully Bandai would release an actual version of it though. Having 1/100 versions of the 3 main 00 variant suits would make my day =D

Kuroi Hadou 2011-08-24 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3741346)
O gundam was the first ever gundam in OO right?

That's right: 0 Gundam is the RX-78 of Anno Domini. Which is fitting, considering they're damn near identical. :heh:

Sworra 2011-08-24 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitaeryu (Post 3741410)
I wonder if Bandai will release a 007S/G version with the 0 Raiser as a nice combo package. That would be preeetty sick. Judging by previous model kits and stuff, does anyone know the likelihood of Bandai ever doing something like that?

And as for the MG 00Q problems, there are 1/100 Full Saber Resin kits available for like 42$ USD + 8$USD on Ebay. It looks pretty sick. Hopefully Bandai would release an actual version of it though. Having 1/100 versions of the 3 main 00 variant suits would make my day =D

Knowing my luck if i went and ordered one from E-Bay, Bandai would surely come out with thier's lol ;)

Kitaeryu 2011-08-24 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3741466)
Knowing my luck if i went and ordered one from E-Bay, Bandai would surely come out with thier's lol ;)

For the sake of the rest of us, please order one from Ebay then =D

Zero Hurricane 2011-08-24 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3741415)
That's right: 0 Gundam is the RX-78 of Anno Domini. Which is fitting, considering they're damn near identical. :heh:

Well, the fact that the Ribbons and Amuro have the same seiyuu doesn't help enough. And let's not forget the Reborns Gundam makes a tribute to RX-77 Guncannon and RX-93 v (Nu) Gundam :)

Appel 2011-08-25 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitaeryu (Post 3741410)
I wonder if Bandai will release a 007S/G version with the 0 Raiser as a nice combo package. That would be preeetty sick. Judging by previous model kits and stuff, does anyone know the likelihood of Bandai ever doing something like that?

i really doubt that they would ever do that XD i mean, that way the other two kits would pretty much become obsolete and i doubt that they would want that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3741415)
That's right: 0 Gundam is the RX-78 of Anno Domini. Which is fitting, considering they're damn near identical. :heh:

yeah thats true^^
speaking of the RX-78: i just finished watching MS gundam for the first time... i never had time to do that XD now i want a MG RX-78-2 >__>

Sworra 2011-08-25 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3741862)
yeah thats true^^
speaking of the RX-78: i just finished watching MS gundam for the first time... i never had time to do that XD now i want a MG RX-78-2 >__>

Well you have lots to choose from. I counted at least 12 versions of this kit, and that is from extra finishes to One year war, and special clear parts. I suggest picking up the MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka, everytime i wanted to pick one up it was sold out. So i am assuming its a good kit if its sold out most of the time.. I picked up the One year war, anime colour version and from what i see some of the black is now purple. But that doesn't matter to me cause its going to be painted.. Happy choosing. :)

Cheers.

suiton629 2011-08-25 07:49

I'd say go with the MG RX-78-2 ver. 2.0.

=)

Appel 2011-08-25 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3741926)
Well you have lots to choose from. I counted at least 12 versions of this kit, and that is from extra finishes to One year war, and special clear parts. I suggest picking up the MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka, everytime i wanted to pick one up it was sold out. So i am assuming its a good kit if its sold out most of the time.. I picked up the One year war, anime colour version and from what i see some of the black is now purple. But that doesn't matter to me cause its going to be painted.. Happy choosing. :)

Cheers.

yeah i know, there are SO many versions of that guy^^ not really surprising though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3741980)
I'd say go with the MG RX-78-2 ver. 2.0.

=)

i think id either got with the 2.0, the ver.ka or the perfect gundam version!

also, i just picked up my zaku II white ogre from the customs^^ i had to wait an HOUR there because someone had two big packages from america and they had to check every little item in those >_>
but while i was at it i also picked up top coat and black and brown pigments and an acryllic base paste for wethering this guy^^ i thought having a white zaku II on my shelf would look rather lame, so i decided to go all out on it! the white parts and the weapons are already painted and everything has its first layer of top coat already.

after that ill panel line it with an enamel wash, build it, apply the decals, wether it and then another layer of top coat. but maybe should apply a second layer right now to protect it from the lighter fluid...

LoweGear 2011-08-25 09:31

Confirmation of MG Full Armor Unicorn Ver. Ka:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6272/mgunicornfa.jpg

Appel 2011-08-25 09:55

nice^^ good to know that they really do make one. but now i wonder when they will release it.

kaizerknight01 2011-08-25 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3742059)
Confirmation of MG Full Armor Unicorn Ver. Ka:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6272/mgunicornfa.jpg


my poor wallet :eyespin::eyespin:

waiting for the jesta coming this September btw any news on the mega rider set there a rumor going around couple month now

suiton629 2011-08-25 10:10

...and now we wait for a OVA version of the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam with more parts & updated pieces...LOL


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.