AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85816)

Avisch 2009-09-06 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travisaw (Post 2628351)
one question...
Spoiler for Meta-Battler and Battler:

if it does, then it makes more sense to me. =]

~Travis

No it doesn't work like that. But since they have the same mindset/feelings/etc , they both brake down the same way.

Thus: Cause neither of them can find a way to disprove the witch (whilst keeping someone innocent), they both become sad at this realization.

orion 2009-09-06 22:07

With all that money at stake, relatives are usually the prime suspects imo. Nothing to be sad about. Just catch the killer before your time is up. :heh:

Travisaw 2009-09-06 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avisch (Post 2629364)
No it doesn't work like that. But since they have the same mindset/feelings/etc , they both brake down the same way.

Thus: Cause neither of them can find a way to disprove the witch (whilst keeping someone innocent), they both become sad at this realization.

I see.
Thanks for your reply ^^

~Travis

Change of Pace 2009-09-07 01:01

While I understand the skimming, so many elements from the VN are being needlessly downplayed. For example, one scene I thought was very sidelined was George and the servants before they go on the mirror hunt expedition - in the VN, George's leadership as he overtakes Rosa's position as master, at least amongst the servants, is very much emphasized, and the commandeering persona he embodies at this point is very powerful. In this episode, this really became a mute point - it merely seemed like he suggested a good idea that was obeyed. It's these types of details that severely cut down characterization. :/ Also. the removal of You are incompetent and 'my close friends call me Beato', along with a severe lack of Meta-world banter is endlessly disappointing. But, on the other hand, I'm still enjoying the animu adaption, because the scenes that are covered can be so much more inclusive than the VN. The chapel scene in particular - Beato appearing as a hovering chaser were just how I'd pictured it. Looking forward to the next installment!

JackSparrowRon 2009-09-07 09:45

NEEDS MOAR... detail?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 2620191)
Ok, so they ended with Beato barging in Natsuhi's room. I question this choice as they could simply do that at the chapel, but well (super momentum break). But on the other hand, there is a LOT to cover for the last Ep2 episode.
Worldenddominator was used, but only when Gohda saw the goats.

Meanwhile, Beelzebub had a super high pitched voice, but it is still acceptable, (while I still can't help but think Asmo breathed toncrap of helium).
Gohda's VA was very good for the panicked performances, though the expressions and animations didn't follow that quite well.
Rosa was even more loathable than I first thought in the VN :heh:

I have no idea if it was my raw or something, but it seems they skipped the "There is no one hiding!" with Battler's despair galore. Actually, Battler has shown emotions here, but the lead up was a bit too brutal I think.

With whatever you've just said... in my opinion, I don't think there's enough to compensate for the lack of information we've received for Episode 2 so far (at least, "in my opinion"), but hey, it's only the 2nd episode, ain't it?

Of course, if the servants are going to be vague about what they're trying to say, I don't feel that this could be going any further. Can't blame them for not being able to describe it too. *muses* Gohda was great, though. :D

As evil and assed as Beatrice's dialogue is, there really is no reason to hate her, since she IS the one we're trying to follow here. =P Still, I'm having doubts about the "red" she tells Battler... maybe the anime's getting to my head... :eyespin:

Ohh, and surely, I'll be looking forward to another one of your analysis. =D

-Sho- 2009-09-09 19:37

Just watch this episode .

Well , Beatrice always insane ^^
One furniture owned . He feared a lot .
So , Battler mi-admit the magic . Lol , he was crying omg why ..

Maria was cute when Rosa ask her to give her bag :)

TubZzz 2009-09-10 02:19

i'm really enjoying this

nice ep/s

Kaioshin Sama 2009-09-19 20:35

Has anyone noticed that whenever you see a shot of somebody putting a key in a door that the angle is all wrong and it just looks like the key is facing through the lock rather than fitting into it? Even when they are turning the key it seems to be turning faster than the lock itself. I guess that's what they call QUALITY animation.

Jan-Poo 2009-09-19 23:29

I guess so as well. I hope no one is going to make a theory out of it XD

Ithekro 2009-09-19 23:31

There is always a theory....