AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Astarotte (a.k.a. Lotte) no Omocha! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98548)

NeoSam 2010-10-25 06:23

Astarotte (a.k.a. Lotte) no Omocha!

The seinen manga Lotte no Omocha! by Haga Yui will be getting a TV anime adaptation:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/20101025

ロッテのおもちゃ!
Lotte no Omocha!

Official anime site:
http://www.rotte-omocha.com/

The manga is serialized in the seinen manga magazine Dengeki Maoh.
Currently there are 4 volumes released of this manga, and volume 5 will be released on November 27th, 2010.

Covers:

From MangaUpdates:

Quote:

In the medieval fantasy world of Alfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvar, has just reached the age of 10. For the coming years of a young succubus' life, it is necessary for them to have a male harem. In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, they must consume a substance only found on males. This substance is a liquid called "Sauzfryma", better known as semen. The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join.
Mangaka: Haga Yui

Genre: Seinen, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance

MisaoFan 2010-10-25 06:46

There's also a important announcement for Naoko-san, T.P Sakura according to Moonphase Diary.

Roloko vi Britannia 2010-10-25 07:21

Quote:

In the medieval fantasy world of Alfheimr
oh wow another medieval anime do like I might watch it :D

Quote:

Astarotte Ygvar has just reached the age of 10.
Quote:

In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, they must consume a substance only found on males. This substance is a liquid called "Sauzfryma", better known as semen.
oh if this is going to be like Seikon no Qwaser then nevermind -_-

Kakkou 2010-10-25 07:35

To those being turned off by the Qwaser vibes, no such thing really happens. It's just the premise of the show but the actual story has none of that. There's still fanservice and lolis but the comedy from what I've read has been solid with a little hint of family being thrown in.

Can't wait for this, hopefully Haga Yui's designs will make a smooth transition to the anime. If Silver Link and Oonuma get the job then there'd be nothing to worry about though ^^.

MisaoFan 2010-10-25 09:42

Do you shown the (very NSFW) semen scene on this series.

Duo Maxwell 2010-10-25 09:51

YES!

I must admit I didn't think this one will get an anime adaption, though.

Kakkou 2010-10-25 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3314444)
Do you shown the (very NSFW) semen scene on this series.

NO.

=_= if you were looking for something Qwaser well it's not even remotely like it.

MisaoFan 2010-10-25 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 3314475)
NO.

=_= if you were looking for something Qwaser well it's not even remotely like it.

I really liked Qwaser, I watched all episodes for both versions (TV censored and webcast uncensored). So, do you shown the (very NSFW) semen scene on Lotte, according to the summary ?

OceanBlue 2010-10-25 12:06

Oh, wow, never expected this to get an adaptation. This should be interesting to watch, provided the adaptation isn't terrible.

Bonta Kun 2010-10-25 12:18

YAY!

I'm pretty chuffed that this is getting a anime, it's great fun:D

oh and LnO>SnQ:p

DmonHiro 2010-10-25 12:30

Hey, CR, come one, license this one, about the 10 year old succubus who needs to have a harem and drink semen. I know they don't actually show that, but God, I'd love to read the reactions to the premise.

MisaoFan 2010-10-25 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DmonHiro (Post 3314651)
Hey, CR, come one, license this one, about the 10 year old succubus who needs to have a harem and drink semen. I know they don't actually show that, but God, I'd love to read the reactions to the premise.

After seeing Qwaser, please show me the Lotte semen scene !!!!!

iceyfw 2010-10-25 13:10

damn someone is obsessed with semen... :uhoh:

only thing they better not screw up on are the jokes. the jokes in the manga is what made me kept reading it aside from its rather... unusual plot.

Kunagisa 2010-10-25 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakkou (Post 3314475)
NO.

To be technical, there's one scene that's exactly like Qwaser, just that you replace the guy with a bunch of lolis.

Though instead of delicious boob sucking, no-pan lolis are the main selling point of this manga I suppose in terms of fanservice. But for non loli fans (like me), there're something in here for everyone: DFC, Big boob, loli, shota, succubus, mancubus, cow, bunny, dog, vampire, and a fox as shown in the recent chapter =P.

Haohmaru 2010-10-25 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuopidget (Post 3314749)
To be technical, there's one scene that's exactly like Qwaser, just that you replace the guy with a bunch of lolis.

Though instead of delicious boob sucking, no-pan lolis are the main selling point of this manga I suppose in terms of fanservice. But for non loli fans (like me), there're something in here for everyone: DFC, Big boob, loli, shota, succubus, mancubus, cow, bunny, dog, vampire, and a fox as shown in the recent chapter =P.

Hahaha what the hell kinda manga is this :twitch:

Kakkou 2010-10-25 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuopidget (Post 3314749)

So they did end up having one scene like that? lol I really need to catch up to the manga, too bad the raws don't have enough furigana for a novice like me T^T. I really like how the risque jokes aren't really that risque (to me) in the first place but yeah like you said, there's one for everyone :heh:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3314606)
I really liked Qwaser, I watched all episodes for both versions (TV censored and webcast uncensored). So, do you shown the (very NSFW) semen scene on Lotte, according to the summary ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3314699)
After seeing Qwaser, please show me the Lotte semen scene !!!!!

...you... love semen that much huh? Well there are better places to find that instead of here. Most of the jokes don't center around trying to milk the guy, at least from what I've read. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll satisfy your... rabid desire somewhere else. :)

Falkor 2010-10-25 22:39

the manga is funny and ecchi, but pretty lighthearted compared to let's say, Yomeiro Choice. :heh:

random: the word "semen" has been mentioned more than ten times in this thread...

Midonin 2010-10-25 22:42

I'll watch. It was a fun read, and I'm curious who they'll get for the voices.

sirn 2010-10-26 00:05

Director: Oizaki Fumitoshi
Character Designer: Ootsuka Mai
Series Composition: Akao Deko
Composition Cooperation: Shinbo Akiyuki
World Visual Designer: okama
Animation Production: Diomedea

via 2ch. Compare to the smallish text at EarlBox, staff list seems to be correct.

Edit: Confirmed

Kakkou 2010-10-26 00:50

A few SHAFT staff onboard, I was sort of hoping Silver Link would get it considering their work on BakaTest. The director doesn't strike me as having done anything notable but we'll see how it goes.