AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Devil Fruit Q&A plus Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2846)

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-15 01:33

Devil Fruit Q&A plus Discussion

Ok, i believe that there are classification of fruits, heres why and wat:

there are fruits that share similar properties with others and it seems to connect somehow:

body fruits put permant changes on a person's body :Gomu Gomu, bara bara, Toge Toge, Mr 1's blade one

Shape shifters allow the eater to change into 3 forms.: inu, human, falcon, bison, etc

ghost fruits nullify physical damanges. It allows them to avoid all physical attacks, but they have weaknesses that turns them solid: smoke, sand

elements, its ovbious... one of the 4 elements: wind, fire, lighting.

unknown?: yea theres a lot.

wat do u guys think?

El Diablo 2003-12-15 07:08

Well, oda has given certain categories to the fruits himself, i can't remember what they're all called, but basically theres the category luffy has, and the most common, which simply changes the properties of the body. There are then the zoanthropy groups, which change people to animals, and theres then the logia category, which while meaning elements (i think) contains ALL fruits that allow the eaters body to actually come apart, such as smoker and and Crocodile.

Dragon Flame 2003-12-15 07:36

you forgot the Sube Sube fruit :D

Vicious 2003-12-15 09:11

Well, I think it all comes down to El Diablo-san's categories, sine Oda-sama said it himself.

Don't forget Eneru's fruit is one of the "high-ranked" :D But Ace's fruit doesn't seem to be a "high-ranked", and he ate the Fire Fruit after all. So all the 4 elements don't seem to be "high-ranked"- other than Lighting, there must be other "high-ranked" fruits unknow to us yet, but Fire isn't one of them.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-15 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious
Well, I think it all comes down to El Diablo-san's categories, sine Oda-sama said it himself.

Don't forget Eneru's fruit is one of the "high-ranked" :D But Ace's fruit doesn't seem to be a "high-ranked", and he ate the Fire Fruit after all. So all the 4 elements don't seem to be "high-ranked"- other than Lighting, there must be other "high-ranked" fruits unknow to us yet, but Fire isn't one of them.

i think its not "high-rank" but really rare...?

Lord Raiden 2003-12-15 11:10

Well, it's like how one of the charecters said in one of the higher episodes (don't remember who or which episodes regreatably) that it's not WHAT power you have, but HOW you use it. You could have the most powerful devil's fruit and be beaten by some lame-o with one of the lowest devils fruit powers simply because you don't know how to use your powers right.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-15 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Well, it's like how one of the charecters said in one of the higher episodes (don't remember who or which episodes regreatably) that it's not WHAT power you have, but HOW you use it. You could have the most powerful devil's fruit and be beaten by some lame-o with one of the lowest devils fruit powers simply because you don't know how to use your powers right.

Gomu gomu fruit is catergorized under the most common and weakest one. ^^ croc's is one of the rarest and strongest ones.

Vicious 2003-12-15 18:22

The Thunder fruit is rare, and it's a high-ranked fruit. Like, Luffy's a low-rank fruit, a common one. Eneru's a very rare one, it's on the top rank.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-15 21:58

Quote:

The Thunder fruit is rare, and it's a high-ranked fruit. Like, Luffy's a low-rank fruit, a common one. Eneru's a very rare one, it's on the top rank.

yup i agree. haha
i wonder how good chopper is to change the frequency of his fruit to make it do things that has almost nothing to do with his fruit.

El Diablo 2003-12-16 11:48

Well, thats because he's a doctor, its a bit like making yourself special attacks with your powers. Although, i wonder what would happen if a human ate the human human fruit.

Lord Raiden 2004-01-07 20:08

Questions about devils fruit powers

Just curious of something. I've seen these charecters, but I'm a tad confused as to exactly what their devils fruit powers are.

1. Chopper
2. Robin
3. Mr 2.
4. Crocodile

What exactly are their powers and what can they do with them?

Kaze23114 2004-01-07 20:21

Powers

1. Chopper ate the Hume hume fruit which allows him to trainsform into a human, but it also allows him to become a hybrid of deer and human.. thats why his transformations are all deer based but some areas stay human and some area stay deer

2. Robin ate the hana hana fruit, which allows her to grow extra body parts anywhere she wants.. I don;t exactly know how she fights with it.. but all I know is she can grow multiple eyes, arms, legs, possibly ears and otehr parts

3. Mr.2 ate the Mane Mane fruit which allows him to take someone's face and body and use it as his own, to transform he uses his right hand, and uses his left to revert back

4. Mr. Crocodile fruit is some Sand Fruit which allows him to turn into sand.. which is very powerful sense he mastered how to use it so well, he is only afriad of water because thats how hits connect

Vicious 2004-01-07 20:43

Just giving a better explanation and adding some more from Kaze-san's post:

Spoiler:

Hope that answer your questions, Raiden-ossan lol j/k :D

Mr. Bushido 2004-01-07 20:46

Quote:

Just giving a better explanation and adding some more from Kaze-san's post:

Spoiler:

Hope that answer your questions, Raiden-ossan lol j/k :D

adding a bit to chopper's power.

Spoiler:

Kaze23114 2004-01-07 21:02

Chopper has Horn point too.. during the ALabastia arc

sorry if this is casuing any spoliers but I dunno how to hide things in grey! >_<

Ral 2004-01-07 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoro
adding a bit to chopper's power.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kaze23114 2004-01-07 21:04

How many Devil fruits are there!

How many are there!!

there are the obvious ones

Gumo Gumo
Hana Hana
Hume Hume
Bara Bara
Mane Mane

add more!

Grav 2004-01-07 21:13

Kyubi Kyubi

Gaara11 2004-01-07 21:53

mada mada dane

Vicious 2004-01-07 21:53

Well... there's lots and lots of them, we only saw a few till now. Every kind of power you imagine may exist in One Piece within a Devil Fruit.

Rubber, Sand, Thunder, Wax, there's all kinds of them :D