AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Guilty Crown (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Guilty Crown - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110963)

Kairin 2012-03-14 23:20

Guilty Crown - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Guilty Crown, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Sixth 2012-03-15 10:24

For some reason, i have the feeling that this episode is going to be a major disappointment...

konart 2012-03-15 13:09

Spoiler for Ayase:

Shinji103 2012-03-15 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 4054180)
Spoiler for Ayase:

Yeah I gotta say, I started out as an Inori loyalist back when Ayase was a rather annoying girl in a wheelchair with too much tsun, but now I've officially defected to the Ayase camp. :heh: I still like Inori, but right now Ayase > Inori. :heh:

Flawfinder 2012-03-15 13:31

I don't know why I like this episode less than last week's, but I guess the dialogue had something to do with it. Things played out as expected; the fight scene was okay, but a little weird; overall, "eh".

Akashin 2012-03-15 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flawnalyst (Post 4054206)
I don't know why I like this episode less than last week's, but I guess the dialogue had something to do with it. Things played out as expected; the fight scene was okay, but a little weird; overall, "eh".

This, pretty much. I actually rather liked the fight scene, if not the dialogue that accompanied it, though the guys just standing around watching Shu and Yuu go at it eerily reminded me of ep 15 of AGE (and not in a good way). Still, Tsugumi finding Haruka's back door had me laughing so hard I can't help but give this episode a pass for that alone. :heh:

Manic 2012-03-15 14:50

wasnt a bad episode, just seemed something was missing. Fighting the mini boss was alright, pretty cool ending there. Just wish we knew what daath was exactly, i mean he talks a lil bit about himself, but i still have no clue what to even think about his character.

and so we are finally reaching the end. Hopefully it doesnt leave me too disappointed.

Khalil 2012-03-15 14:53

OK episode, but leading the assault on a segway wasn't nearly as cool as the makers might have imagined.

Ray 2012-03-15 15:03

Was that a.. Spirit Bomb? Like everyone else, I think I actually enjoyed watching the previous episode more. :x

Aqua Knight 2012-03-15 15:35

So this episode Shu projects Rho Aias :)

blakstealth 2012-03-15 15:45

Shu's probably gonna bring Inori back somehow in the end.

Evil_Sephiroth 2012-03-15 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakstealth (Post 4054332)
Shu's probably gonna bring Inori back somehow in the end.

Obviously

Eviscerate Gai PLZ

bdragonomega 2012-03-15 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth (Post 4054359)
Eviscerate Gai PLZ

Not before Gai uses Shu's void to absorb Shu's virus that Shu absorb from random soldier and Souta haha

ars89 2012-03-15 16:24

Like how Ayase finally asked for help. Have no idea what kind of attack Shu used at the end. Though it was enough to stop Daath from interfering anymore. So now Shu has to beat Gai and Mana.

AkumaPrincess 2012-03-15 16:43

The episode was alright, but it left me wondering what the hell was Yuu and did he die and the whole Daath thing. Maybe we'll learn more about Daath in the VN? I wasn't too fond of the proverbial apple scene.

I laughed with Shu leading on the Hover Scooter. It was unexpected, but then again, this is Guilty Crown.

Campanella 2012-03-15 16:58

This was a pretty decent episode. That fight animation was amazing. The soundtrack is freaking amazing again as well.
I really loved the scene where Shu was talking about Inori and how Inori was talking about how human Shu was. She described him pretty well. Then there was the part where he took the soldier's cancer away. Shu's so imperfectly human and so kind, it's kind of heartbreaking, really. After all of this is over, Shu deserves a happy ending more than anyone else in this show. Like Tsugumi said, all he needs to do is rescue Inori!

And wtf is Daryl doing. WTF.
NO MAN.
YOU CAN'T JUST AND CHOOSE HOW YOU DIE. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.
Nononono. If Daryl dies next week, I'm going to like... do... something. Iunno. I'll think about that. And I can't believe Daryl volunteered to be a guinea pig. Even more surprising is that they actually LISTENED TO A TRAITOR. A TRAITOR.

And why is Rowan even still with the GHQ? He's such a good guy ):

syke123 2012-03-15 17:08

Gonna give this a watch tonight, have some high expectations.

Soji 2012-03-15 17:35

OK...just wonder can the situation become worse than this?.And I really like the scene Inori X Shu and how they talk about each other. And ..Ayase finally ask help so is ok if is Shu to lift you?:p
Damn this show really need a happy ending for both Shu and Inori they really deserve this. especially after today episode .

willyvereb 2012-03-15 17:35

Shu leading the Funeral Parlor with a scooter was so bland it was completely hilarious.:heh:

Easily on par with Sacred Seven's opening. (the infamous scene where a limousine follows Arma who rides a ...scooter)

miketyson 2012-03-15 17:51

I think I might make this episode my go-to example for how you can't really engineer scenes to be moving just because they're sad and beautiful. There were some cool ideas here, but everything just seemed very stiff, fake, and bland, when it really shouldn't have, given what was going on.

By all rights there're several real tear-jerkers here, except there actually weren't any tear jerkers, b/c it all had this inescapably lame vibe.

Spoiler for remarks: