AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Illsteir 2011-03-21 10:30

I saw a thread of this in /m/ a day ago.
Anyway, fantastic work on the inner frame. And the shade of blue you used looks great, too.

khaosa4321 2011-03-21 17:39

Alot of people ask on here where to buy Gundams I have the opposite Problem I need a Place I can sell them???

LoweGear 2011-03-23 01:56

LQ image of MG Gundam Epyon prototype mold:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...0854242341.jpg

And new announcement: HGUC GM Cannon II

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a.../GMCannon2.jpg

Also, large images for:

Spoiler for MG 00 Raiser:

Spoiler for RG Aile Strike Gundam:

Sworra 2011-03-23 03:52

That RG strike looks amazing.. Looking forward to getting one..

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-03-23 04:20

Do we have a release date for the Epyon yet? I wonder if they release the Wing Zero TV this year, too. Maybe in December?

Don't know if i see that right, but Strike's armor seems to be all white. So no multicolored armor this time?

The 00 Raiser looks way better than the PG porportion-wise. Can't wait to get mine :D

And lots of weapons for the Dreissen. Nice :D

duotiga 2011-03-23 07:22

RG Aile Strike looks great!!!

as for the MG 00 Raiser, looks like is slimmed down frm the 1/100 & am i see wrongly that the binders rotation is the same as PG?

LoweGear 2011-03-23 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3541782)
Do we have a release date for the Epyon yet?

The MG Epyon is slated for a June release.

Quote:

Don't know if i see that right, but Strike's armor seems to be all white. So no multicolored armor this time?
You must be thinking the Impulse, which did have the Variable Phase Shift for different armor colors. The Strike was always white. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3541903)
am i see wrongly that the binders rotation is the same as PG?

You're not seeing wrongly, the MG 00 Raiser will use the same binder rotation system as the PG.

StratoSpear 2011-03-23 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3541913)
You must be thinking the Impulse, which did have the Variable Phase Shift for different armor colors. The Strike was always white. :heh:

I think he meant like the RX-78, who's armor has different shades of grey instead of being totally white.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-03-23 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3541913)
The MG Epyon is slated for a June release.

Cool. That's not long away:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 3541924)
I think he meant like the RX-78, who's armor has different shades of grey instead of being totally white.

What StratoSpear said. Should had made it more clear:heh:

GrahamAker 2011-03-23 09:59

where can i buy the tool kit need for building gunpla ?
Can i use this tool kit for gunpla? http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10001619

JC... 2011-03-23 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3541968)
What StratoSpear said. Should had made it more clear:heh:

I knew what he meant, and I don't even watch Seed. Just sayin'.

@Graham, any tool set should be fine for Gunpla. As long as you don't buy heavy duty pliers and saws.

You can probably get decent tools or pliers locally, at Games Workshop or any other hobby store.

Appel 2011-03-23 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrahamAker (Post 3542029)
where can i buy the tool kit need for building gunpla ?
Can i use this tool kit for gunpla? http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10001619

if i were you i wouldnt try to save money on the pliers

GrahamAker 2011-03-23 12:05

I don't know what exact stuff is needed! proper guidance will be appreciated!

JC... 2011-03-23 12:35

I always find that straight edged pliers work better than rounded ones, and the leave a cleaner cut.

You just have to find what works best for you, and what you can find.

I generally use; A pair of Games Workshop nippers, Sand paper or filing stick, fine grit sanding sticks (available on sites like HLJ and Hobby Search), (insert name of metal grabby thing here) for applying decals (or stickers) and a hobby knife for clean cuts. Some more advanced people may use other tools.

Appel 2011-03-23 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrahamAker (Post 3542123)
I don't know what exact stuff is needed! proper guidance will be appreciated!

i just use a pair of pliers and a sharp hobby knife to cut off the rest of the sprue. if you want to be really exact at it you can also get a proper file or fine sandpaper but personally i dont use that^^
and if you want to line them some fine waterproof black and grey markers

Elo the Blue 2011-03-23 16:10

The Dreissen looks really good.

Critias 2011-03-23 23:01

Just dawned on me....they're going to inevitably release a Trans-Am MG 00 Raiser, aren't they? Sad thing is, tbh, I'd buy that too. :uhoh:

~Destiny~ 2011-03-23 23:13

This been posted yet?

It does seem to have multiple shades of white/grey for the armor. But the only part take stands out to me is the front skirt armor

Sworra 2011-03-24 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 3542889)
This been posted yet?

It does seem to have multiple shades of white/grey for the armor. But the only part take stands out to me is the front skirt armor

Wow, im amazed at how much detail the RG Strike has compared to the MG.. Alot of Panel lines i see which is great :) it makes the MG look like its needs a 2.0. lol Can't wait for it to come out.

SonicSP 2011-03-24 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 3542875)
Just dawned on me....they're going to inevitably release a Trans-Am MG 00 Raiser, aren't they? Sad thing is, tbh, I'd buy that too. :uhoh:

Maybe they would, it depends on the sales actually. The normal TA colors won't do for me anymore, however there was that one magazine custom MG Exia TA mod that looked glorious. The one that used a combo of red solid and transparent clear red parts (and maybe even some gloss perhaps? It was rather shiny). Best depiction of TA I have ever since in a kit period. I would buy that, but I guess its a professional work thing as opposed to something you can get out of the box.

I'm still not totally wowed with the MG 00 Raiser however, but I would buy it as long as there are no deadly major problems with it like the weight issues of the 1/100 version because its still my absolutely favorite Anno Domini design. I hope the articulation would not disappoint though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 3542889)
This been posted yet?

RG Strike looks amazing. I'm glad the Strike got its light in the RG, its one of the few Seed designs I like.