AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2011-08-05 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3717490)
unless bandai comes out with the term : Ver 2.0

Yup~

What I'd really like to see is a MG Wing Zero EW ... aka Wing Zero Custom 2.0 MG...

skyboy928 2011-08-05 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3717496)
Yup~

What I'd really like to see is a MG Wing Zero EW ... aka Wing Zero Custom 2.0 MG...

nah, i think i have enough of Wing Zero already, they should focus on something else.
now if they are doing for another series, i would like to see all the suit from G-Gundam got a MG release, that could be nice

suiton629 2011-08-05 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3717521)
nah, i think i have enough of Wing Zero already, they should focus on something else.
now if they are doing for another series, i would like to see all the suit from G-Gundam got a MG release, that could be nice

like more 00 MG kits?

i'm sure bandai would love to milk more led sales...aahahahaha

skyboy928 2011-08-05 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3717522)
like more 00 MG kits?

i'm sure bandai would love to milk more led sales...aahahahaha

yes, why not release the other suit from 00 as well, like Mr. Bushido, i like that suit in MG or even in PG, lol

Appel 2011-08-05 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3717572)
yes, why not release the other suit from 00 as well, like Mr. Bushido, i like that suit in MG or even in PG, lol

oh yes, i would love to see more OO kits in MG or even PG form^^ a PG OOQ or exia would be amazing! and i still want my MG dynames bandai! >=O

skyboy928 2011-08-05 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3717621)
oh yes, i would love to see more OO kits in MG or even PG form^^ a PG OOQ or exia would be amazing! and i still want my MH dynames bandai! >=O

i'm interested to see how they gonna do the Gundam Virtue in MG form, 2 Gundam in 1, totally Awesome!!! and totally expensive!!!

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-05 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3717731)
i'm interested to see how they gonna do the Gundam Virtue in MG form, 2 Gundam in 1, totally Awesome!!! and totally expensive!!!

Do you think they can make Gundam Nadleeh's 'hair' as cool as in the anime/pictures when they make the MG?

Man, if only they would make Nobel Gundam MG with that silky hair. :D

skyboy928 2011-08-05 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3717751)
Do you think they can make Gundam Nadleeh's 'hair' as cool as in the anime/pictures when they make the MG?

Man, if only they would make Nobel Gundam MG with that silky hair. :D

highly unlikely, but then again, as long as they willing to release it, i'm sure people will mod it so, i sure can't wait to see

Appel 2011-08-05 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3717731)

you would probably build nadleh and build the virtue around it^^ but i dont know about the hair beneath the armor... i suppose that they would do that the same way they did it with the 1/100 NG kit so that you put on the hair after you stripped off the armor.

Sworra 2011-08-05 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3717521)

Since G-Gundam has 3 MG's already i think they should focus the next series on Gundam X. But since Bandai is already focusing on G-Gundam for the HG's i will assume that a MG from G-Gundam will be around the corner.

skyboy928 2011-08-05 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3717894)
Since G-Gundam has 3 MG's already i think they should focus the next series on Gundam X. But since Bandai is already focusing on G-Gundam for the HG's i will assume that a MG from G-Gundam will be around the corner.

i don't care about another God or Shinning or Master, i got all those already, i want the rest of the cast, lol
namely can i have just MG Fuun Saiki, and Nobell. at one point i was thinking to get the HGFC Nobell to stand next to my MG God.

kaizerknight01 2011-08-06 00:13

lolz at the GP02 saying at the end "Why is it i am the one at fault ...... "

suiton629 2011-08-06 06:37

MG 1/100 OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon EW - Painted Build
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...w-painted.html

* More images on link

WOW! Now that's what you call a paint job on the MG Epyon... :D

Gundam AGE Poster Displaying Gundam AGE-1T Titus w/ Beam Weapon
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...undam-age.html

So we finally get to see AGE Titus and its weapons... Reminds me of Gundam Maxtor from G Gundam...sort of...LOL

MG 1/100 MSN-001A1 Delta Plus - Painted Build
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...s-painted.html

* More images on the link

Man, I wish that I had painting skills like that...! Seriously! These people must have like all the paints in the world, lots of time, a really expensive paint booth, etc...

:: iz teH jealOuzz ::

HGUC 1/144 RGM-86R GM III - Hobby Magazine (Sept Issue)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...-magazine.html

* More images on link

New kit... The GN III looks pretty nice. A Master Grade anyone....? HM...?

:: hint hint Bandai :: ==> rofl rofl

Appel 2011-08-06 13:03

oh man... HLJ is a great shop and all but they are SOO slow with shipping items! they took my money on thursday but they still havent shipped it....

suiton629 2011-08-06 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3718750)
oh man... HLJ is a great shop and all but they are SOO slow with shipping items! they took my money on thursday but they still havent shipped it....

Exactly.

That's why you need to go with guys like Gundam Guy. Their prices might be a little bit higher than other US retailers but in general they have great prices for the quality they offer with their availability and shipping speed.

Appel 2011-08-06 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3718755)
Exactly.

That's why you need to go with guys like Gundam Guy. Their prices might be a little bit higher than other US retailers but in general they have great prices for the quality they offer with their availability and shipping speed.

US retailers are ALL way too expensive for me. no exceptions. there i have to pay for the kit, for their import costs to get the kit in stock, shipping from the USA to germany AND customs fees. its a LOT less expensive for me when i buy at HLJ, even when i order via fedex.
for example, at GGinfinite the OO raiser would have cost me $85 for the kit and about 40 for shipping and about $25 for customs. thats $150.
at HLJ it costs me $66 plus $37 for EMS plus ~$19 for shipping. thats about $120.

im sorry, but id rather save 30 bucks and still have the faster shipping service from japan to germany XD because USPS sucks, it always takes like 2 weeks for the stuff to get here and i need to go to the customs office >__>

suiton629 2011-08-06 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3718817)
US retailers are ALL way too expensive for me. no exceptions. there i have to pay for the kit, for their import costs to get the kit in stock, shipping from the USA to germany AND customs fees. its a LOT less expensive for me when i buy at HLJ, even when i order via fedex.
for example, at GGinfinite the OO raiser would have cost me $85 for the kit and about 40 for shipping and about $25 for customs. thats $150.
at HLJ it costs me $66 plus $37 for EMS plus ~$19 for shipping. thats about $120.

im sorry, but id rather save 30 bucks and still have the fastest shipping service from japan to germany XD

Well that's better for you since you live in Germany. =) Aren't there any German retailers...?

Appel 2011-08-06 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3718818)
Aren't there any German retailers...?

there are a few. but their range is EXTREMELY limited and they are way too expensive. they have the PG OO raiser for about $540 plus shipping :P

suiton629 2011-08-06 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3718836)
there are a few. but their range is EXTREMELY limited and they are way too expensive. they have the PG OO raiser for about $540 plus shipping :P

Damn.

So I guess people in Germany it would better to import from Japan...

But definitely give Gundam Guy a try once. =P He has sales times...

As a matter of fact, he is selling special kits with serial numbers on them. You put those codes in online and you have a chance of winning a ton of kits...

=P

Each of his kits (specially marked) has 1 code with it...

Check it out below:

http://gginfinite.com/GUNDAM.INFO-X-...-CAMPAIGN.html

And if you win, you can thank me later. =P

Appel 2011-08-06 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3718849)
Damn.

So I guess people in Germany it would better to import from Japan...

But definitely give Gundam Guy a try once. =P He has sales times...

As a matter of fact, he is selling special kits with serial numbers on them. You put those codes in online and you have a chance of winning a ton of kits...

=P

Each of his kits (specially marked) has 1 code with it...

Check it out below:

http://gginfinite.com/GUNDAM.INFO-X-...-CAMPAIGN.html

And if you win, you can thank me later. =P

i know that, we all here read that blog^^ i cant use these codes though.
and even the specials are usually too expensive compared to HLJ.