AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2011-08-19 04:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3733953)
Don't forget Raphael, because I really want is the backpack could turn into Seravee Gundam II.

im not a huge fan of the raphael....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3734227)
I think I've fix the problem. Here it comes:

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=40289

i dont think im a huge fan of this, too :P i just want the unicorn banshee^^

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-19 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3734363)
i dont think im a huge fan of this, too :P i just want the unicorn banshee^^

My thought exactly :). It looks like Banshee, so that's why I posted it.

Zero Hurricane 2011-08-19 05:48

Only the colors should be darker. But this one was pretty good. :)

Butagami 2011-08-19 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3733833)
hehe its funny though, usually i CANT WAIT to build a kit once i get it and you just hoard them^^
but hey they cant go bad and this way you can wait for a good moment to build them. but im too impatient for that. i usually wait about 2 weeks for a kit to arrive so i want to build it right away! usually i have a master grade kit finished the same day it arrives.

Haha I know what you mean. Last time I bought a kit, I tried to wait with building it, so I could do it slowly the next day. My patience ran out after an hour or so....

I'm going to "leave the nest" next week, all the way to the other side of the country (I live in the netherlands, so that's not too big a trip) And plan to celebrate that with my first MG, which will be the Freedom (yeah, had some doubts, but I'm going through with it anyway).

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-19 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3734398)
Only the colors should be darker. But this one was pretty good. :)

Well hello there, Arek Suroboyo :D! Yes it's true, Banshee's color is darker. Just curious, how many are your Gunpla collections now? Have you complete the 00 series? :)

As for patience in building Plamo, it's all depends on the mood and situations actually. At one time, I finished building my MG God Gundam just a day after I bought it coz I'm so fired up at the time. Now, I have HG Gundam Aesculapius and MG Ingram 1 "Alphonse" laying untouched in my closet coz I still didn't get the 'mood' to build it.

Appel 2011-08-19 07:51

i just picked up my TT Hongli MG destiny extreme burst mode fromt he customs^^ only had to pay 6 bucks in fees, yay! =D

also, the quality of this guy seems to be pretty amazing. the plastic looks way better than that of my infinite justice!

Znozzy 2011-08-19 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3734492)
i just picked up my TT Hongli MG destiny extreme burst mode fromt he customs^^ only had to pay 6 bucks in fees, yay! =D

also, the quality of this guy seems to be pretty amazing. the plastic looks way better than that of my infinite justice!

your starting to sound like a TT hongli promoter :)

just ordered a HG stark jegan* and 2 HG loto packs, cant wait for them to arrive

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-19 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3734494)
your starting to sound like a TT hongli promoter :)

LOL, can't blame him for that one. :D

BTW Appel, how's the quality of the 'blast' effects of the wings? Post the result when you're done. :)

MakubeX2 2011-08-19 08:10

It's fine if you want to buy some cheap chinese rip off with the yen at an all time high and all.

But I don't see the need to go public about it all the time and pretend it's all ethically right.

Zero Hurricane 2011-08-19 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3734482)
Just curious, how many are your Gunpla collections now? Have you complete the 00 series? :)

As for patience in building Plamo, it's all depends on the mood and situations actually. At one time, I finished building my MG God Gundam just a day after I bought it coz I'm so fired up at the time. Now, I have HG Gundam Aesculapius and MG Ingram 1 "Alphonse" laying untouched in my closet coz I still didn't get the 'mood' to build it.

Well, I am currently looking for HG Gundam 00, especially belonging to the hero in his movie. I have a 00 Qan [T], Zabanya, and Harute. September, I want to buy Raphael Gundam. For about the Master Grade kit, in the same month I want to look for Gundam Wing Zero Custom, because long ago I'd love to have it.:)

Oh, and currently, I'm finished the building of MG 1/100 00 Qan[T] and Wing Gundam EW Version. :D

suiton629 2011-08-19 10:37

Dengeki Hobby Magazine Booth @ C3 x Hobby 2011 - ELS Qan[T] Resin Kit & Shadows of Shinobi G Color Resin Kit On Sale
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...3-x-hobby.html











Now if Bandai made this into a Master Grade kit, I would be impressed.

Zero Hurricane 2011-08-19 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3734658)
Dengeki Hobby Magazine Booth @ C3 x Hobby 2011 - ELS Qan[T] Resin Kit & Shadows of Shinobi G Color Resin Kit On Sale
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...3-x-hobby.html











Now if Bandai made this into a Master Grade kit, I would be impressed.

Oh my God, this is PURELY AWESOME!

suiton629 2011-08-19 11:11

Indeed it is awesome..

=P

Good to see this is coming as a resin kit at least. Maybe we'll get the regular MG release.

But besides that, I want to get the MG 00 7 Sword G and then I hope that we get a MG Exia R2, MG O Gundam, and MG Astraea (white)...

That would be awesome.

And of course the Full Saber for MG 00 Qan[T] and the Avalanche pack for MG Exia.

Appel 2011-08-19 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3734494)
your starting to sound like a TT hongli promoter :)

i dont want to promote anything :P its more like confirming what people like prime92 said about them in their videos^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3734508)
It's fine if you want to buy some cheap chinese rip off with the yen at an all time high and all.

But I don't see the need to go public about it all the time and pretend it's all ethically right.

i see it like this: i am a consumer so the choice is always mine what i do with my money. and if i have the oppertunity to save a buttload of money then i buy a slightly less good product that still works the way its supposed to.

this whole thing was more like an experiment for me, anyway. the TT models i got are pretty low on my list of kits that i want so i might as well get them cheaper and see what TT Hongli is all about^^

suiton629 2011-08-19 11:14

I think it's sad that Bandai isn't going forward with legal actions against TT Hongli and these other bootleg Gundam model kit makers. There's a big market which is why these guys are doing it probably. But Bandai is losing out on a lot of money.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-19 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3734658)
Dengeki Hobby Magazine Booth @ C3 x Hobby 2011 - ELS Qan[T] Resin Kit & Shadows of Shinobi G Color Resin Kit On Sale
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...3-x-hobby.html




So I guess Setsuna has gone to Vajra’s home planet and got his Gundam ‘pimped’ by them. :)

It’s cool though. Gundam goin’ organic. Evangelion route all the way. :D

suiton629 2011-08-19 11:53

Vajra?

o_O

Making a Macross Frontier reference, eh? ROFL....and Evangelion?

double ROFL copTerzz

suiton629 2011-08-19 13:45

MG 1/100 00 Qan[T] - Metallic Color Painted Build
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...r-painted.html







* More images at the link.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-19 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3734862)

Yeah, I've seen something similar from Gunjap.

It's something like this, right?



There are also something like this too.

suiton629 2011-08-19 14:57

Heh... Hm...

The Wing series is cool since it's the first Gundam series I saw. But the 00 series is just too cool. I like the 00 series's streamlined mecha designs better.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.