AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

pumpkins 2011-11-24 13:27

now just if the HGUC banshee comes with those gold colours... :upset:

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-24 13:53

Yay, my MG Sandrock EW and AGE Gundam Marker Set arrived today^^ And no custom fee to pay :D

I got a question regarding those thin marker you get in every regular Gundam Marker Set: Whats it for? Am I supposed to panelline with it :confused: I tried that before and the result was... bad I would say. Can anyone help me out on that?

Appel 2011-11-24 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3871687)
I feel you, man, I feel you. No gunpla for me this month either :(

yeah... but next month we get the FA unicorn so it will be all good^^

Bonta Kun 2011-11-24 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3871900)

Yea but no doubt the FA Unicorn would have benefited from the Black Friday deal greatly;)

Just like I want my Hi-Nu now but it's bloody backordered!!!:frustrated:

Looks like I'll just get the Infinite Justice and a few HGs or maybe with a Deathscythe.

Also after having a look through the catalog, why the hell haven't Bandai made a MG V2 Gundam or Formula 91 MGs??!!

Appel 2011-11-24 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3871937)
Yea but no doubt the FA Unicorn would have benefited from the Black Friday deal greatly;)

Looks like I'll just get the Infinite Justice and a few HGs or maybe with a Deathscythe.

Also after having a look through the catalog, why the hell haven't Bandai made a MG V2 Gundam or Formula 91 MGs??!!

it would, but its only for kits that are on sale right now :P so im not mad about that, its not their fault that the kit is being released next month and not now^^

and there actually ARE two MGs from F91. although they are techically the same model... the F91 itself and the the F91 Harrison in blue^^
but you are right about there not being a MG V2.

Derringer 2011-11-24 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3870992)
The caption below the test shot of the novel Banshee in the scan suggest otherwise. Do ask if this is a misquote.

The information I have says the parts are still there. Granted, I'm still waiting for the official solicitation sheets which has the Product SKU, estimated package dimensions, runner count, # of product in a case, etc.

suiton629 2011-11-24 18:18

Yea~! Finally some more Unicorn Banshee stuff!

bio9205 2011-11-24 18:46

Finally, official OVA linearts of the Banshee! The golden face will take some getting used to.

Znozzy 2011-11-24 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3871937)

Yeah, a V2 would be really, really nice, but perhaps the transformation on it is still too complicated to put into a MG kit today, i mean the Victory itself is really tiny and fragile

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3872030)
Finally, official OVA linearts of the Banshee! The golden face will take some getting used to.

Yeah, same with the horn, it looks so out of place in unicorn mode, the golden faceplate is pretty horrible aswell :x in destroy mode it looks great though.

i do dunno what the hell those two Banshee weapons are useful for though, i mean the magnum + shield is pretty much a ultimate sword and shield combo

casval cehack 2011-11-25 00:15

Since Banshee's "rail gun" doesn't fold in Destroy mode, I'll have enough justification to buy them both, just like for the Unicorn.

Bonta Kun 2011-11-25 01:46

So I'm right in saying the BF deal at HLJ is now in affect yea?

I have a aweful time with time zones etc...

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-25 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3871900)

I won't be getting that, despite it being such a great looking kit. I wait for a HGUC-Version.

pumpkins 2011-11-25 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3872490)
So I'm right in saying the BF deal at HLJ is now in affect yea?

I have a aweful time with time zones etc...

yea. and for another 20 hours or so.

Bonta Kun 2011-11-25 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3872557)
yea. and for another 20 hours or so.

Yea never actually thought to go to the site and check....

It's late and I'm tired, trying to starve myself of sleep so I can go to bed sleepy later tonight, trying to get back into a good sleepy pattern again.

Anyway missed out on the Infinite Justice just like I expected, knew it would sell out before I got round to placing a order.

Well just went for a couple of 1/144 instead. Didn't feel like a Deathscythe since I want a Hell ver. and I don't really see the point of me getting normal ver.

BTW whats the deal with the Metal Build Freedom?
Is that a first?
Whats the scale?
Is worth considering to get?
And who am I kidding, I want it!!!:D(looks like I've found my Bday treat!:p)

bio9205 2011-11-25 04:48

I do hope that in the actual OVA the Banshee's beam rifle will be able to fold out in Unicorn mode, else it'll be a joke just using its beam sabers. (Not that it'll be any less deadly, but still.)

casval cehack 2011-11-25 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3872678)
I do hope that in the actual OVA the Banshee's beam rifle will be able to fold out in Unicorn mode, else it'll be a joke just using its beam sabers. (Not that it'll be any less deadly, but still.)

The gunpla version photos look stucked solid, but the earlier damashii figure posted here works as designed.

Btw, I just got the RG Freedom. No free stands or tweezers this time.

suiton629 2011-11-25 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3872405)
Since Banshee's "rail gun" doesn't fold in Destroy mode, I'll have enough justification to buy them both, just like for the Unicorn.

Or just get the MG version later.

Chiu_fan 2011-11-25 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3871729)
I got a question regarding those thin marker you get in every regular Gundam Marker Set: Whats it for? Am I supposed to panelline with it :confused: I tried that before and the result was... bad I would say. Can anyone help me out on that?

It is used for panel lining on recessed channels and some raised panels. All you do is to press and run it along the panel lines, you let it dry-up for a moment then lightly clean it up with a cotton swab.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-25 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3872983)
It is used for panel lining on recessed channels and some raised panels. All you do is to press and run it along the panel lines, you let it dry-up for a moment then lightly clean it up with a cotton swab.

Thanks, dude. Guess I will try it again on my next build :)

suiton629 2011-11-25 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3873025)
Thanks, dude. Guess I will try it again on my next build :)

You should also get like rubbing alcohol or thinner. Dip the q-tip/cotton swab in the solution, shake off the excess, and then rub off the excess panel line marker from the panel lines...But only do this if you let the panel line marker dry too much. :D