AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

casval cehack 2012-07-25 08:40

Must still be busy building Blitz.:heh:

Appel 2012-07-25 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4272828)
Must still be busy building Blitz.:heh:

i hope thats what i will be busy with next week as well^^
just got the last couple of paints but now i got everything. i wanted to use tamiya purple but that stuff is just way too darm on its own. so i got some white and i still have some different shades of grey.
but i want to go for a very bright and vibrant look. i really cant wait to get my hands on it, i already made sure that my airbrush is working properly today :P

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-07-25 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4273135)
i hope thats what i will be busy with next week as well^^
just got the last couple of paints but now i got everything.

Dammit, I haven't even touch my MG Duel yet. It's work, work and work T_T.

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?

suiton629 2012-07-25 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4273502)
Dammit, I haven't even touch my MG Duel yet. It's work, work and work T_T.

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?

Well, I bet you don't work nearly as much as I do and I bet you don't get underpaid like I do.

Seriously. Try working over 60+ hours a week and making less than $30,000 a year. Yea. Then tell me you work.

:frustrated:

People like clear kits because you can see the inner frame. That's about it. And then there's that whole thing about it being clear.

Personally, I don't go with clear kits and kits with chrome detailing on the armor (like Hyaku Shiki) since the clear plastics are more brittle and the chrome detailed kits have the chrome stuff scratch off when you cut them from the parts tree.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-07-25 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4273509)
Well, I bet you don't work nearly as much as I do and I bet you don't get underpaid like I do.

Seriously. Try working over 60+ hours a week and making less than $30,000 a year. Yea. Then tell me you work. :frustrated:

It depends, Nike. I take it that you are paid more than $2000 a month, right? With that amount of money, you actually can have a decent life here in my country. Still, I don’t know the prices of things in your country. Say...how much do you spent for a cup of coffee there? I’m not talking about the expensive one you bought in a cafe/restaurant, but the one you get from those vending machines.

Bonta Kun 2012-07-25 18:06

@Nike: I don't think there's a need to boast about your over working, under paid job again, we get it.

And just abit of advice but making some effort to change that in anyway you can, can go along way.
Even if it's hard to do anything about, if you put as much effort into changing your work life as you do posting about wanting a EXIA R2, I'm sure you'll be better off.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4273502)
Dammit, I haven't even touch my MG Duel yet. It's work, work and work T_T.

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?

Personally the clear models don't appeal to me, as a simple gunpla model they really don't look nice at all.
And to make them look nice you'd have to paint them but then whats the point in getting "clear" if your gonna paint it?:eyebrow:
As for price I expect it will be more, since the clear parts 00Raiser is about double the price of a normal one.
Altho I do think HLJ has the clear parts priced at about 5500 yen somewhere around that price.
What I'd like to see is the anniversary clear parts back, having a few clear parts was cool.

MakubeX2 2012-07-25 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4273502)
Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?

The same price at 4000 yen actually. But the catch is it will be an event-only release. Anyone trying to sell it at a range beyond 4000 is clearly trying to rip you off.

duotiga 2012-07-25 19:08

If they do like the colored clear MG RX-78-2, then will get it. This clear ver they term as "mirage colloid" ver

I mention before...time is how you plan to do your kit. Stop complaining

I'm now already starting RG RX-178 mkII Titan ver

casval cehack 2012-07-25 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4273678)
If they do like the colored clear MG RX-78-2, then will get it. This clear ver they term as "mirage colloid" ver

I mention before...time is how you plan to do your kit. Stop complaining

I'm now already starting RG RX-178 mkII Titan ver

Everyone here can have a MG Blitz with "mirage colloid" activated without spending any on that clear/translucent version.:heh: Even rrobbert184 has one.

firefox 2012-07-26 03:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4273502)
Dammit, I haven't even touch my MG Duel yet. It's work, work and work T_T.

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?

Take a vacation away from your work AND internet and build all the way.

You are not the only one with a 60+ hours job /week.

If the pay isn't up to you linking find another job.

Sir Dearka 2012-07-26 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 4272702)
>New images of MG Buster Gundam.
>No reply post from Sir Dearka.


Hmm...

I am peeking at the forum from time to time, but what else could I say... I shall wait with comments till we have colored pictures. :)

Glad to see someone notices my absence, though. I kinda like being missed. Even a little ;P

TBH, Buster just might be othe only MG kit I got since three years or so. Started investing money in myself and gave up Gundam kits almost entirely. Even Duel and Blitz I didnt get though I'd love to have those, looking at your pics. Too beautiful to bear :)

suiton629 2012-07-26 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4273567)
It depends, Nike. I take it that you are paid more than $2000 a month, right? With that amount of money, you actually can have a decent life here in my country. Still, I don’t know the prices of things in your country. Say...how much do you spent for a cup of coffee there? I’m not talking about the expensive one you bought in a cafe/restaurant, but the one you get from those vending machines.

More like $600 a month.
Yes. Pay is severely lacking and the thing is, jobs are very scarce.

Appel 2012-07-26 13:08

well, looks like HLJ improved their website a lot but not how long it takes them to actually ship something >__> i hate it how they grab my money but it still takes them forever to actually send something on its way.

FalsePrime 2012-07-26 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4274773)
well, looks like HLJ improved their website a lot but not how long it takes them to actually ship something >__> i hate it how they grab my money but it still takes them forever to actually send something on its way.

I haven't had a problem with their speed. I have however continued to forget that now I have to not only pay for the item, but I have to go back to the website and do a seperate thing to get stuff to ship.

I was waiting over a week for my Cloud Strife and Squall Leonheart SD Play Arts Kai's only to check and realize that they hadn't even shipped despite me having paid for the items a full week before.

suiton629 2012-07-26 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4274773)
well, looks like HLJ improved their website a lot but not how long it takes them to actually ship something >__> i hate it how they grab my money but it still takes them forever to actually send something on its way.

I typically go with Amazon or Gundam Guy for getting GunPla.. =D Based in the US, and I live in the US.

And with customs charges & wait time.. I think it's more of a value to buy from Amazon and Gundam Guy. Plus, I like to support the economy of the US since I live in the US and the economy here isn't that great (so is everywhere else..lol)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-07-26 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4274209)
Take a vacation away from your work AND internet and build all the way.

Firefox, if you've seen my posts in previous pages, you can see that I managed to finish quite a number of kits without taking any vacation ;). It's just my work has been increasing lately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4274209)
You are not the only one with a 60+ hours job /week.

I never said I'm the only one :heh:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4274209)
If the pay isn't up to you linking find another job.

I didn't complain about my salary. Nike did :heh:.

Bonta Kun 2012-07-26 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4274773)
well, looks like HLJ improved their website a lot but not how long it takes them to actually ship something >__> i hate it how they grab my money but it still takes them forever to actually send something on its way.

Well can't really fault them for that cause it's up to the company that they use to deliver to determine speedy delivery.
But I've not really had any problems, all been rather quick so far.

But yea, nice that the site is working very well now, however another problem I've got now is with shipping prices for some stuff.
It costs more to ship certain gunpla models than the model itself and it gets even more weird in that SAL ends up being the most costly way to ship some items!:eek:

However some stuff still seems to be reasonably priced, like the Duel and Blitz, thank god for that.

maknaedik 2012-07-26 21:18

DAMN! MG Aegis transformed!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...24676226_n.jpg

HasuMasu 2012-07-27 03:24

Does it come with those glass cubes? :heh:

But damn, that thing looks like all kinds of awesome and flimsy at the same time.

Znozzy 2012-07-27 05:21

It does indeed, but the arms doesnt look fully transformed, do they?

i want to see more pictures.

MORE.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.