AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Zeydra 2012-08-10 08:41

Well, this was kind of inevitable, a shot of the elusive Zeta RG has been taken and surfaced.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z-JCwzEKRD...72371804_n.jpg

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...ay-gundam.html

Looks nice, but I'll still be waiting for reports on how it's Inner Frame is before I consider taking the plunge myself.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-10 08:48

I'm also waiting for reviews of the RG Zeta. I just can't imagine a transformable Kit this small with an inner frame to be stable...

duotiga 2012-08-10 08:48

RG will be my territory =x Will definitely get no matter what kind they are gonna release XD

Znozzy 2012-08-10 09:23

Wait, they cancelled the Gafran? :( that's a downer, i was hoping it would lead to more MG Vagan suits, which mostly have really nice designs.

Looking at you there, Khronos.

:(

suiton629 2012-08-10 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4298460)
Wait, they cancelled the Gafran? :( that's a downer, i was hoping it would lead to more MG Vagan suits, which mostly have really nice designs.

Looking at you there, Khronos.

:(

I would rather have Bandai cancel the Gafran and give us the MG's for the Age series variations like Double Bullet, Age-2 Normal Special Ops, etc. You know my list by now...and it's in my signature.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-10 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4298460)
Wait, they cancelled the Gafran? :( that's a downer, i was hoping it would lead to more MG Vagan suits, which mostly have really nice designs.

Looking at you there, Khronos.

:(

The MG Gafran was even stated for an April release, if I remember correctly :(

duotiga 2012-08-10 09:32

opening of cockpit from the head would be a challenge for them.....

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-10 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4298465)
I would rather have Bandai cancel the Gafran and give us the MG's for the Age series variations like Double Bullet, Age-2 Normal Special Ops, etc. You know my list by now...and it's in my signature.

Wouldn't you like to pose your MG AGE-1 with an enemy suit? I certainyl would like to that. There's a servere lack of Bad Guy suits in MG-form for all series. I'm really dissapointed that they dropped the MG Gafran. I was hoping that it would be the first of a lot of other Bad Guy suits to come :(

duotiga 2012-08-10 10:06

If they can pull out MG Legillis, I'm really applaud by their technology....

suiton629 2012-08-10 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4298500)
Wouldn't you like to pose your MG AGE-1 with an enemy suit? I certainyl would like to that. There's a servere lack of Bad Guy suits in MG-form for all series. I'm really dissapointed that they dropped the MG Gafran. I was hoping that it would be the first of a lot of other Bad Guy suits to come :(

The only bad guy I would want is a MG Legillis. But if that's at the cost of not releasing a variation of the leads, then it's not worth it.

Oh a side note, I'm getting a MG Wing Gundam (TV) soon from a friend. Should I get the MG Epyon EW? I mean the Wing is the TV version and Epyon is the EW one.

Do you think we will see a MG Tallgeese and have them do it in the style of the old 1/100 HG where we got parts for all 3? If so, I guess I'd get 3x of the kit.

How come there's no word on MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and MG Wing Gundam Zero (EW) 2.0...?

maknaedik 2012-08-10 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4298602)
How come there's no word on MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and MG Wing Gundam Zero (EW) 2.0...?

A serious question. In your everyday life, have you even considered that most of your questions have already been answered multiple times already?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4298602)
Oh a side note, I'm getting a MG Wing Gundam (TV) soon from a friend. Should I get the MG Epyon EW? I mean the Wing is the TV version and Epyon is the EW one.

Yes, you should :) IT'S GOOD!

RG Zeta being stable is just like my belief in ghosts. I have to see it to believe.

Znozzy 2012-08-10 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4298602)
How come there's no word on MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and MG Wing Gundam Zero (EW) 2.0...?

there is no point in releasing a Wing Zero 2.0

if anything, there is other kits that need 2.0 treatment, like the Nu and Sazabi for example

maknaedik 2012-08-10 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4298610)
there is no point in releasing a Wing Zero 2.0

if anything, there is other kits that need 2.0 treatment, like the Nu and Sazabi for example

Nu and Sazabi. YES PLEASE!

suiton629 2012-08-10 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4298610)
there is no point in releasing a Wing Zero 2.0

if anything, there is other kits that need 2.0 treatment, like the Nu and Sazabi for example

I think it does need a 2.0...

1. use the new Master Grade EW frame
2. more clear parts instead of just foil stickers
3. fix backpack connection point
4. have the action base connector on the base
5. re-engineer the atmosphere re-entry mode form so that the wings actually stay
6. new hands to actually hold the twin buster rifle
7. better color separation
8. have an actual full frame instead of just on the legs

maknaedik 2012-08-10 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4298617)
I think it does need a 2.0...

1. use the new Master Grade EW frame
2. more clear parts instead of just foil stickers
3. fix backpack connection point
4. have the action base connector on the base
5. re-engineer the atmosphere re-entry mode form so that the wings actually stay
6. new hands to actually hold the twin buster rifle
7. better color separation
8. have an actual full frame instead of just on the legs

Have you ever thought that those who have received 2.0 are kits with POOR articulation? So no, it doesn't need a 2.0 :)

suiton629 2012-08-10 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4298630)
Have you ever thought that those who have received 2.0 are kits with POOR articulation? So no, it doesn't need a 2.0 :)

Have you forgot that Wing is the popular MG series Bandai is doing lately along with Age, and Unicorn...and soon I feel we'll see a few more 00 MG's...

Znozzy 2012-08-10 11:10

Sure, the same could be said for alot of kits aswell, like the MG Fazz/ZZ, GP01/FB, GP02, NT1 Alex, Gouf Custom, Re-Gz, Kampfer, Ex-/S-Gundam and so on.

The Wing gundam MG's are fine as they are at the moment, those monthly slots could be used to pump out new MG's, like the X/Divider, Double X, Providence, Druggies, Jegan, Jesta, etc.

You could always buy a second kit and put in Neo bird mode and glue the Buster rifle into the other ones hand, or try and put it like Dalong did with his.

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-10 11:10

Well said, Znozzy^^

Also, I like my Wing Gundam Zero just the way it is. I'm not posing it with the Buster Rifle anyway. I'm glad it has a counterpart in MG Epyon, so I can pose them toghether with their beam sabers out :D

suiton629 2012-08-10 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4298641)
Sure, the same could be said for alot of kits aswell, like the MG Fazz/ZZ, GP01/FB, GP02, NT1 Alex, Gouf Custom, Re-Gz, Kampfer, Ex-/S-Gundam and so on.

The Wing gundam MG's are fine as they are at the moment, those monthly slots could be used to pump out new MG's, like the X/Divider, Double X, Providence, Druggies, Jegan, Jesta, etc.

You could always buy a second kit and put in Neo bird mode and glue the Buster rifle into the other ones hand, or try and put it like Dalong did with his.

or a 2.0 wing zero custom master grade :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4298643)
I like my Wing Gundam Zero just the way it is. I'm not posing it with the Buster Rifle anyway. I'm glad it has a counterpart in MG Epyon, so I can pose them toghether with their beam sabers out :D

but you gotta admit that a 2.0 mg wing gundam zero custom would be epic. especially if it at least used the newer mg ew inner frame and engineering...

maknaedik 2012-08-10 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4298635)
Have you forgot that Wing is the popular MG series Bandai is doing lately along with Age, and Unicorn...and soon I feel we'll see a few more 00 MG's...

No. Popularity isn't enough for a 2.0. 2.0s are there for kits that needs improvement.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.