AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=52293)

Pellissier 2007-08-04 09:08

Hayate no Gotoku - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Hayate no Gotoku here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

SSkyy 2007-08-04 18:49

OP
Hayate no Gotoku by KOTOKO
ED
Proof by MELL
Get my way! by Mami Kawada

Just can't get enough of the OP song :D. However, I prefer the first ED over the second. What do you guys think?

S_K 2007-08-04 19:05

I'm definetly a fan of Mami Kawada, as she also does the Shana opening, and Get my way! is definetly a really catchy and good song

NightWish 2007-08-04 19:14

Umm, the opening strikes me a bit... generic :heh:. I think is one of those songs that would probably really grow on me if I actually bothered to listen to it more, I just haven't. Normally, once I get into a show, I don't bother watching the opening and ending songs until I get the DVD (Oh how sacrilegious of me :p). I did really like both endings though so have been religiously listening to them with each episode (when I get around to watching...). Don't prefer one over the other at the moment though.

S_K 2007-08-06 14:51

full version of get my way is out, man this song is so addicting :)

Zarn 2007-08-06 15:21

^ August 8th to be exact :D

S_K 2007-08-06 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarn (Post 1080935)
^ August 8th to be exact :D

Well, looks like it came out early because I am currently listening to it :heh:

Zarn 2007-08-06 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by S_K (Post 1080959)
Well, looks like it came out early because I am currently listening to it :heh:

I get my music fresh from Japan ;)

Shiroth 2007-08-06 17:57

Still no second soundtrack release date. D:

Ah well, i'm still nice and happy listening to the first.

FRS 2007-08-07 01:27

Like SSkyy i prefer "Proof" over "My Way", the mood it convoy suits more my taste.

Zarn 2007-08-07 10:23

Ooo it's out! a day earlier :D

S_K 2007-08-07 11:03

Well both Proof and Get my way are good songs, I also like the aozora to taiyou song :):)

Zarn 2007-08-07 17:24

Awesome single, I like both songs. Kawada Mami banzai!

Painkiller 2007-08-07 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWish (Post 1078154)
Umm, the opening strikes me a bit... generic :heh:. I think is one of those songs that would probably really grow on me if I actually bothered to listen to it more, I just haven't. Normally, once I get into a show, I don't bother watching the opening and ending songs until I get the DVD (Oh how sacrilegious of me :p). I did really like both endings though so have been religiously listening to them with each episode (when I get around to watching...). Don't prefer one over the other at the moment though.

While I do like the opening theme done by KOTOKO, it wasn't that addictive of a song and I find KOTOKO themes from other anime much more addictive to listen to while Hayate no Gotoku. I have to agree with every thing you said involving the Hayate no Gotoku, the music theme, not to be confused with the anime. :heh:

Katsu Koneko 2007-08-07 23:44

Whooo Get out my Way is out! *goes to listen to it*

Hyperius 2007-08-10 21:22

I found the OP to stick in my head the most, mostly because I adore KOTOKO's vocals.

Both Get My Way! and Proof are very good EDs, though I found Proof to be slightly better. Both are catchy, but Proof just has a better mood over all.

Also, a quick mention of the character albums, I don't quite like any of them. Nagi's and Hina's are the only two that I could actually bare to listen to...

SSkyy 2007-08-11 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperius (Post 1089098)
Also, a quick mention of the character albums, I don't quite like any of them. Nagi's and Hina's are the only two that I could actually bare to listen to...

I didn't like them either. But the tone of the song does reflect on the characters' personality.

anselfir 2007-08-13 22:14

i think maria's songs were pretty nice

Salamandra 2007-08-18 14:15

I quite like the OP and Proof, but I really like Get my way!

Echoes 2007-08-20 22:38

The opening, though I agree that it's somewhat generic, is actually very catchy. I enjoy certain parts of it very much, and I usually don't skip it unless I'm rewatching an episode. I love Proof, the vocals are beautiful and the mood's just right for an ending theme. I didn't like Get My Way as much as Proof, it's not a bad song my any means, but I prefer Proof. Variation's always good, though, so the change of the ending theme was bittersweet.