AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past Aquarion Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Aquarion EVOL - Episode 26 [End] Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112921)

bastek66 2012-12-28 12:38

You could always dump uncensored on different host...
Could you post Crea's ending card?

Kakkou 2012-12-28 12:53

Oh right, completely forgot about her ED card:

http://i.imgur.com/jkmf4l.jpg

bakAnki 2012-12-28 18:48

Thanks a bunch for the screen captures, really appreciate it <3

Is there any extra aside the director's cut version of final episode?

bastek66 2012-12-28 18:57

I forgot to ask: about what are Drama CD of three latest volumes?

Kakkou 2012-12-29 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakAnki (Post 4492645)
Is there any extra aside the director's cut version of final episode?

The TV version is actually the extra since the DC is the definitive ver. The only other on-disc extra is a PV of Zero using clips from the anime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastek66 (Post 4492654)
I forgot to ask: about what are Drama CD of three latest volumes?

I haven't listened to Vol.7's drama CD yet. Vol.8's bonus CD is an awesome cover of Sousei no Aquarion and Go Tight! by Yoshiki Fukuyama. Vol.9's drama CD seems to be Suomi and Donar focused, but I stopped listening the moment they walked into Crea's office, found it filled with donuts and she then started telling a story involving donuts. I still don't think I'm quite ready to hear about donuts again. :heh:

Iteza 2012-12-29 16:12

Quote:

Vol.8's bonus CD is an awesome cover of Sousei no Aquarion and Go Tight! by Yoshiki Fukuyama.
Wow! The cover is really awesome. Thanks for telling about it.

VTHokiePride 2013-02-02 01:11

Just finished watching the entire series in a few days. While I am satisfied with it as a whole. The writing could've used some work. I'm happy that Mikono and Amata ending together rather than seeing another 12,000 year promise between them. I don't like that Fudo is Apollonius since he was the third element in the first season. This may just be me, but I was thinking that Zessica may end up with Kagura since Amata and Kagura are the same person.

cyberdemon 2013-02-07 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHokiePride (Post 4537293)
Just finished watching the entire series in a few days. While I am satisfied with it as a whole. The writing could've used some work. I'm happy that Mikono and Amata ending together rather than seeing another 12,000 year promise between them. I don't like that Fudo is Apollonius since he was the third element in the first season. This may just be me, but I was thinking that Zessica may end up with Kagura since Amata and Kagura are the same person.

It was never actually confirmed in the first series that he was the third element. It was just speculated by other characters that he was since he knew so much. The movie showed who was actually the third element before EVOL ever started.

Spoiler for third element:

VTHokiePride 2013-02-07 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 4545489)
It was never actually confirmed in the first series that he was the third element. It was just speculated by other characters that he was since he knew so much. The movie showed who was actually the third element before EVOL ever started.

Spoiler for third element:

Then if a third Element was reincarnated with Apollo and Sylvia, who was the third element in Evol? I think it would make sense if a third element was reincarnated since Apollo, Sylvia, and Touma were all reincarnated.

cyberdemon 2013-02-08 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHokiePride (Post 4545665)
Then if a third Element was reincarnated with Apollo and Sylvia, who was the third element in Evol? I think it would make sense if a third element was reincarnated since Apollo, Sylvia, and Touma were all reincarnated.

-No mention of who Reika was reincarnated as.
-Only Apollo, Silvia, and Mikage have confirmed reincarnations.
-Fudo all but confirmed to have not reincarnated and is the exact same person.
-Rena is implied to be Crea though no word whether she is a reincarnation or the actually person continuing to live with a new form like Fudo. Rena was implied to have already lived a long time before the first series.

VTHokiePride 2013-02-08 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 4546032)
-No mention of who Reika was reincarnated as.
-Only Apollo, Silvia, and Mikage have confirmed reincarnations.
-Fudo all but confirmed to have not reincarnated and is the exact same person.
-Rena is implied to be Crea though no word whether she is a reincarnation or the actually person continuing to live with a new form like Fudo. Rena was implied to have already lived a long time before the first series.

I agree with Crea being a reincarnation of Rena and Fudo being the same person, but he is also the reincarnation of Apollonius. I still didn't like Fudo being Apollonius. I liked the idea of a 24,000 year love story between Apollonius and Celiane. While the idea of Apollo being the reincarnation of Pollon makes sense since he does act like a beast, I didn't like it a whole lot. I would've liked to have had Apollonius and Celiane truly be together in the end.

cyberdemon 2013-02-08 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHokiePride (Post 4546507)
I agree with Crea being a reincarnation of Rena and Fudo being the same person, but he is also the reincarnation of Apollonius. I still didn't like Fudo being Apollonius. I liked the idea of a 24,000 year love story between Apollonius and Celiane. While the idea of Apollo being the reincarnation of Pollon makes sense since he does act like a beast, I didn't like it a whole lot. I would've liked to have had Apollonius and Celiane truly be together in the end.

I don't even think Fudo is even a reincarnation and that he is Apollonius himself. Scorpius tried to kill him but did he actually die? This is one of the reasons I really want a anime for Apollonius's full story.

The first series actually had several hints to Apollo actually being Pollon instead of Apollonius. Heard they actually planned to reveal it in that series but the reveal got cut off in the end and ended up being used in EVOL instead.

VTHokiePride 2013-02-08 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 4546701)
I don't even think Fudo is even a reincarnation and that he is Apollonius himself. Scorpius tried to kill him but did he actually die? This is one of the reasons I really want a anime for Apollonius's full story.

The first series actually had several hints to Apollo actually being Pollon instead of Apollonius. Heard they actually planned to reveal it in that series but the reveal got cut off in the end and ended up being used in EVOL instead.

Another season with the full story of Celiane and Apollonius would be good. With Amata and Mikono finally together, I doubt the story could progress any further than that.

cyberdemon 2013-02-09 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHokiePride (Post 4546857)
Another season with the full story of Celiane and Apollonius would be good. With Amata and Mikono finally together, I doubt the story could progress any further than that.

Yeah, their story is pretty much finished unless they made something tragic happen off screen. So going back to the start would probably be the best idea. i think most of the things they were hiding about what happened back then has been revealed so it would be a great time to show it.

bastek66 2013-02-13 08:56

Comparison of TV and director's cut
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ren_ka_blog/.../51866515.html
Picture from booklet
http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/...87003cb7fb.png

KleenexGhost 2013-02-16 02:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 4548441)
Yeah, their story is pretty much finished unless they made something tragic happen off screen. So going back to the start would probably be the best idea. i think most of the things they were hiding about what happened back then has been revealed so it would be a great time to show it.

I could see that working as an OVA or spinoff series.