AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past Aquarion Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Aquarion EVOL - Episode 20 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112239)

White Manju Bun 2012-05-13 01:24

Aquarion EVOL - Episode 20 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Aquarion EVOL, Episode 20.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

HimeaSaito 2012-05-13 12:00

Oh wow!!! Spada can use Luna's archery attack!!!???

mixordia 2012-05-13 12:05

Spoiler for Episode 20:

mayumi 2012-05-13 12:22

Spoiler:

Vena 2012-05-13 12:23

Ya...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

This was a revelations episode for the characters, so it was a tad boring for us, the omniscient viewers...

mayumi 2012-05-13 12:32

i would guess from this point on the reincarnations are going to get even more obvious, which probably means there really are no twists anymore.

ZetaAEUG 2012-05-13 13:33

Eh, revelations episodes are boring now? I'm glad that they resolved some issues with the plot in this ep and I do hope they continue doing so and focus solely on the main plot and main characters from now on.

Shinji103 2012-05-13 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG (Post 4158735)
and focus solely on the main plot and main characters from now on.

Not likely, since we obviously still need a conclusion on the Andy/Mix issue.

Zuul 2012-05-13 13:55

Spoiler for Episode 20:

queenSwild 2012-05-13 13:57

Spoiler:

Zuul 2012-05-13 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayumi (Post 4158650)
i would guess from this point on the reincarnations are going to get even more obvious, which probably means there really are no twists anymore.

I'm still expecting some WTF shoking twist on the reincarnation to entertain me... :heh:

Winged_Memories 2012-05-13 14:24

My first reaction to this episode was "LOLOLOLOLOL" at Amata when he banged his head on the glass of the pod Alicia is in...and in regards to the flowers at the end...isn't it similar to when Toma in Sousei No Aquarion sent flowers and they started growing on people and making them sleep...but I must say those flowers have mutated over the 12,000 years because damn they are HUGE!!!!...and I don't think Mikono hates Zen, or else why would she be looking for the guy and she didn't talk like she hated him...also her Zen outfit in the preview LOL...maroon is just not your colour, sorry Mikono

mixordia 2012-05-13 15:00

Spoiler for Episode 20:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 4158869)
This show has somehow become extremely terrible.

I agree. I'm very sad about it. I always liked Sousei, I didn't expect to get so disappointed with EVOL.

queenSwild 2012-05-13 15:00

Mikono doesn't hate Zen, she probably just doesn't like the way he does things sometimes. Like when he orders her friends to bury themselves without explanation. How he knows everything but he doesn't let anyone else know anything. He could have solved all of this crap by letting every know what's going on instead of leaving it to Crea and his little donut analogies. :/ I'd be a little pissed too if I was in Mikono's shoes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixordia (Post 4158874)
Spoiler for Episode 20:

Spoiler:

Maximillionus 2012-05-13 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vena (Post 4158639)
Ya...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

This was a revelations episode for the characters, so it was a tad boring for us, the omniscient viewers...

Spoiler for mikono:

queenSwild 2012-05-13 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximillionus (Post 4158965)
Spoiler for mikono:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vena (Post 4158639)
Ya...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler:

kuromitsu 2012-05-13 18:07

I didn't think this episode was boring at all. Sure, the premise was kind of ruined since we already knew everything from last episode, but otherwise there was enough fun stuff to keep me entertained.

Spoiler for ep 20:

miketyson 2012-05-13 18:16

Slow and boring despite having a fair amount of stuff happening. It leaves me back feeling unsure where the show's going and not in a good way.

Spoiled commentary:
Spoiler for ep20:

I'm excited for next week mostly because I want to see what happens next in the story, not because of anything that happened this week

kuromitsu 2012-05-13 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketyson (Post 4159088)
Spoiler for ep20:

Spoiler for Izumo:

By the way, Mikono and Fudou's reunion reminded me of something and I just remembered what...
Spoiler for OJIIISAAAAAAAAAN!!!!:

It would've been fun if it played out like that...

Korps! 2012-05-13 18:49

Liked the part where Yunoha started talking funny, kinda Ika musume feel, that's it.