AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   [PS3] Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemist of Dusk Sky (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118529)

LROlsson 2013-03-28 02:00

When I first saw the name Logy i thought it was quite a strange name and had a hard time to know how to pronounce it, however it did start to make little sense when I realized that Escha & Logy is probably a wordplay on the word Eschatology.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-28 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LROlsson (Post 4609138)
When I first saw the name Logy i thought it was quite a strange name and had a hard time to know how to pronounce it, however it did start to make little sense when I realized that Escha & Logy is probably a wordplay on the word Eschatology.

Interesting discovery...! But the male protagonist's name is Logix according to the article.

'Logy' is probably an endearing childhood nickname that Escha calls him when they're together....

Which would make Escha = 'Ecchi'.

...Are you mad yet Saintess :cool: ?

Velsy 2013-03-28 03:59

I have Totori and well I was trying sooo hard to become a first rate adventure and then apparently I got a bad ending because I didnt build a ship to save her mother whos probably already dead.

Kinda got distracted after that and never played it since. But I had always wanted to complete it <.< I did like the game except the time limit was stupid.

Duo Maxwell 2013-03-28 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velsy (Post 4609222)
I have Totori and well I was trying sooo hard to become a first rate adventure and then apparently I got a bad ending because I didnt build a ship to save her mother whos probably already dead.

Kinda got distracted after that and never played it since. But I had always wanted to complete it <.< I did like the game except the time limit was stupid.

Wow, to think there is someone who has the same experience as me :heh:. I only came back and replay it after 2 months of taking a break. If you actively building the ship right after it's available, then there are plenty of time to complete and adventure. Replaying has it merit that I don't waste as much time for useless things anymore.

RRW 2013-03-28 04:51

http://i.imgur.com/BLsMTIul.jpg

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-28 05:00

Is that really her tail? Or just something she picked up :heh: ?

(Imagine a crossover with Soul Sacrifice)

RRW 2013-03-31 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4609267)
Is that really her tail? Or just something she picked up :heh: ?

(Imagine a crossover with Soul Sacrifice)

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/atelier-e...ut-screenshots

accessories not a "real" tail :p

SaintessHeart 2013-03-31 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4614477)

Wut.

GIVE HER A REAL TAIL! NOW!

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-31 18:42

Whats wrong with a cute underage girl chopping off racoon tails, preserving it with toxic chemicals, and dangling it from her waist like a war trophy?

SaintessHeart 2013-03-31 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4614965)
Whats wrong with a cute underage girl chopping off racoon tails, preserving it with toxic chemicals, and dangling it from her waist like a war trophy?

Formaldehyde doesn't exist in the series dumbass.

Though it would be interesting if they have it as a handphone strap as a LE extra.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-31 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4614970)
Formaldehyde doesn't exist in the series dumbass.

Though it would be interesting if they have it as a handphone strap as a LE extra.

Whatever alchemy subsitute for Formaldehyde then.

It might also be interesting if it foreshadows her yandere side...

SaintessHeart 2013-03-31 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4614976)
Whatever alchemy subsitute for Formaldehyde then.

It might also be interesting if it foreshadows her yandere side...

She is too cute to be yandere. She would be more of the genki girl.

Though it would be interesting if she IS a yandere and she makes Logy drink whatever she brewed.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-31 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4614988)

Though it would be interesting if she IS a yandere and she makes Logy drink whatever she brewed.

...yandere are suppose to 'look' cute, thats how it works =_=

That would explain Logix's gray hair... or maybe thats a wig made out of the same racoon as Escha's tail...

SaintessHeart 2013-03-31 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4614996)
...yandere are suppose to 'look' cute, thats how it works =_=

That would explain Logix's gray hair... or maybe thats a wig made out of the same racoon as Escha's tail...

A racoon's fur is too short and even to make a wig.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-31 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4615007)
A racoon's fur is too short and even to make a wig.

You mean she skinned multiple racoons and use her alchemy to glue them end to end?

SaintessHeart 2013-03-31 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4615038)
You mean she skinned multiple racoons and use her alchemy to glue them end to end?

She would have to glue the hair strand by strand.

Or use a hair-growth poition on the racoon before skinning it.

RRW 2013-03-31 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4614988)

what if the drink is aphrodisiac

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-31 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4615069)
what if the drink is aphrodisiac

Then I'm buying this game day one even though I have never enjoyed alchemy games.

SaintessHeart 2013-03-31 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4615081)
Then I'm buying this game day one even though I have never enjoyed alchemy games.

The Arland series are great, though I have yet to touch Ayesha(because nobody is lending me their PS3).

You should get it if you have the console.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-03-31 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4615103)
The Arland series are great, though I have yet to touch Ayesha(because nobody is lending me their PS3).

You should get it if you have the console.

Like I've said, it's the whole Alchemy thingy that's holding me back- I've never found a crafting system that I like in any RPG; I usually skip those for as long as I can.