AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Monogatari Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Nisemonogatari - Episode 03 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109802)

monir 2012-01-21 04:02

Nisemonogatari - Episode 03 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Nisemonogatari, Episode 03.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

omimon 2012-01-21 11:02

Oh Nadeko...you even dominate episodes you DON'T appear in.

Miraluka 2012-01-21 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3960302)

Hohohoho!
You did steal my words from my fingers.

Om... there was plot!

Daniel Lind 2012-01-21 12:58

Oh, so after three episodes worth of prologue we can finally move on to the plot!
Next week, that is!

pampz21 2012-01-21 13:31

Damn I want to see Koyomi in Vampire mode~

Well I need to wait for Kizu for that~

Shikijin 2012-01-21 13:55

I think they cut it in episode 1, but there was a gag with Hachikuji where she stated that Araragi and Senjougahara were a "camouflage couple", in that Araragi in actuality loved Hachikuji, while Senjougahara was yuri with Kanbaru. That has been referenced here. Nisemonogatari has gags built upon gags.

I hope people liked this episode :p

lolzorz 2012-01-21 14:10

Shinichiro Miki was an excellent choice for Kaiki's voice. Is it just me or does Kaiki's design look very much like the classic vampire?

And Futakotome as OP again with enhanced Senjougahara! Although it makes it pretty hard to predict which OP will be played... damn the anticipation.

Candyshark 2012-01-21 14:20

That's Bakemonogatari I like! Good episode despite animation taking a dip. Already Shaft?

Kaiki works as "dont get involved with this guy" without omnious background and music.
Senjougahara and Bracelet! Bracelet! made it for me.

zarqu 2012-01-21 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikijin (Post 3960562)
I hope people liked this episode :p

Many good things!

Senjougahara's eyes :love:, her thighs :love:, her blushing face :love: and her colored OP :love: You get the idea. Not forgetting the ever so lovely Nadeko, of course.

Also, interesting story movements. Cliffhangers be damned, though.

A couple of pics that caught my eye:

Lovely off-character Senjougahara face.

Nice to see Shaft referencing one of my favourite movies.

Ray 2012-01-21 14:58

Maaan, episode 3 was awesome. No(?) fanservice and lots of dramatic moments. It made me laugh a lot more than episode 2. ~_~

Oh gawd, I just can't get enough of Koyomi x Gahara; that conversation about their love was just so damn cute. Seeing her blush was ~ <3

My favorite moment was when Koyomi saw a text from his sister saying: "Help me". His eyes turned red, and he proceeded to rip off the handcuffs that were binding him with what looked like great ease. Ahhh, I can't wait for Kizumonogatai.

I wonder what it is that Gahara and Hanekawa are plotting, and why Gahara apologized to Koyomi. When she first answered that phone call, I assumed it was Kaiki. Something's been going on behind the scenes, and I can't wait to find out why Karen (it is Karen's arc) is in trouble.

Episode 4 please!

Malkuth 2012-01-21 15:02

Hitagi/Tsubasa alliance :confused: Suruga also knew about it :eyespin: Something ominous is happening for those two to join forces :uhoh:

Oh! and Nadeko is indeed the FINAL BOSS :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 3960639)
No(?) fanservice and lots of dramatic moments.

You missed the Nadeko slide-show :twitch: It took only one hour to make it into a signature :rolleyes:

Not to forget Hitagi's apology :love:

Kusa-San 2012-01-21 15:17

Great episode but why Senjouhara is so submisive toward Hanakawa :twitch: What this neko girl did to Senjouhara :mad: ? But maybe it's about Kaiki :heh: (I like his introduction btw)

My fav part of the episode was when Araragi brokes the chains ! Tsskk don't try to hurt his family and loved one or you will suffer the consequences :cool:

And the part where Senjouhara blushed about Koyomi comments. Such a great and original couple :33

Anh_Minh 2012-01-21 15:18

Araragi's women are scary.

00Coyote 2012-01-21 15:18

Hitagi is not a woman to be trifled with, she has the senses to know who you've been around, the network to know what you've been doing, and the strength apparently to knock out a quazi-vampire and drag him to the abandoned school.

And for once, Araragi managed to look damn cool and impressive without falling flat on his face, or having his internal organs rearranged.

Kusa-San 2012-01-21 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Coyote (Post 3960665)
and the strength apparently to knock out a quazi-vampire and drag him to the abandoned school.

Nah, it's just that Araragi will never try to resist Senjouhara serioulsy. And Senjouhara knows that. But as you can see later in the peisode, if he's really serious, Senjouhara can do nothing against him.

Ray 2012-01-21 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malkuth (Post 3960645)
You missed the Nadeko slide-show :twitch: It took only one hour to make it into a signature :rolleyes:

Ah yes, I had completely forgotten about those stills. One hour? I would've given up. xD

ars89 2012-01-21 15:37

Lol when Kanbaru's talking about all the relationships, Araragi comes to a conclusion that he really loves Hachikuji. Kaiki was very interesting. Since he said that Araragi didn't have to say the kanji i'm guessing he met Karen.

Second half was the best with Gahara-san. Like how Araragi went full vamp right when he saw that his sister needed his help. Wonder how Hanekawa was able to reign in Senjougaha like that.

Elestia 2012-01-21 15:41

Sengoku as the final boss? I wouldn't mind losing for all eternity. :heh:

Strange Chameleon 2012-01-21 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elestia (Post 3960694)
Sengoku as the final boss? I wouldn't mind losing for all eternity. :heh:

You should read Otorimonogatari u would love it. I wish they could animate the whole of the light novels.

Kanon 2012-01-21 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3960302)

THANK YOU BASED SHAFT! I love them so much for including those glorious little snippets of the twister game. If Nadeko couldn't even catch Araragi's eye after that, then I'm afraid it's hopeless. Anybody else would have jumped her bones in a heartbeat. All things considered, it's a good thing he didn't (for one, because Nadeko is mine) since that would have spelled death for both him and Nadeko.

That said, Gahara-san was also lovely in this episode. I can see why he wants to remain faithful to her (not like he has a choice anyway :heh: ). She's incredibly cute when she isn't being abusive.

Those complaining about the lack of plot should be pleased by this episode. It even introduced a new male character (yes, you're not misreading, MALE) who will no doubt play a big role in the series. He's connected to both Hitagi and Suruga's pasts (though it's unclear how) and I bet he's the one Karen went after. That man is clearly no ordinary con man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 3960639)
My favorite moment was when Koyomi saw a text from his sister saying: "Help me". His eyes turned red, and he proceeded to rip off the handcuffs that were binding him with what looked like great ease. Ahhh, I can't wait for Kizumonogatai.

Me too. Ever since we saw him cuffed in the first episode, I was hoping that'd be how he'd escape (rather than having Hitagi let him go) so I was ecstatic when it finally happened. Very cool scene. You have to wonder why he didn't do that sooner though, either he wanted to let her have her fun or he secretly enjoyed her abuse.