AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto Movie 2 released? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31618)

FireDetei 2006-04-29 08:08

Naruto Movie 2 released?

I heard today froma friend that the 2nd Naruto movie was ment to be released this month/week, anyone know if this information is correct?

Also i hear a 3rd Naruto Movie has been spoken of :)

Syaoran 2006-04-29 08:43

I haven't seen the first one yet ^^' Nor the Jump Festa movies... Jeez ... I wanted to check it out after the fillers, but that's not gonna happen shortly ;)

Naruto 3 looks seems interesting too :>

Takishi 2006-04-29 10:22

first movie was kinda nice, i haven't watched the 2nd one yet... hope to do that tomorrow ;)

PigLig 2006-04-29 10:35

just hope that its better than the first one..
Begin to download now:)

Bossman 2006-04-29 15:12

This was much better than the first one. All the battles were pretty good and the bad guys were done well.

Komataguri 2006-04-29 19:08

It was cheesy as hell.

monir 2006-04-29 19:56

It's a good movie. It should be a great movie for those of you who have been faithfully watching the filler material. One thing that is almost always good about a movie is the animation will be very good. No exception here either though 99% of the background of the movie is CGI. I am no expert but I believe the characters are the only parts of the movie that are hand-drawn. There are parts in the movie where it seems the characters didn't exactly blend in with the CGI, but that is always a problem whenever CGI is introduced.

The background scenes are very crisp and pretty to look at. The fight scenes are fulid and very well animated with believable camera movements. Gaara with his ever so unperturbed demeanor is awesome as usual. Folks who have always wondered what could Gaara do when sand is in abundance will relish some of his move through out the movie. Shikamaru didn't get as much screen time as I would have liked but he shined when he got it. Sakura-chan, unfortunately for the Sakura-fans, is shown as a weakling. The anti-hero has a Kimimaro vibe and there is no ambiguity about him being a boy or not. You will see it in the screen captured I've provided in the bottom of the post. :heh: Btw, the background music is spanking new in the movie, meaning we are spared of the usual kind of BGM we would always here in the TV series and in the first movie. And I really liked the ending.

The story itself isn't bad either. I for one liked it better than the first movie though the story is a typical shounen series kind. It starts out with some bulky armoured figures' attacking the wind-nins near a beach. Four of the sand-nins join by aiding the wind-nins along with Kankuro who is hiding in the shadow. Then there is a tremor in the ground and a pillar of sand shoots up. Kankuro tells everyone to clear up. No sooner the ground implodes and there is a huge crater in the middle. Gaara anounces his arrival. Oh yeah! :D I don't want to spoil you anymore in words, so spoil yourself with the screen captures provided in the following:

Spoiler for screencaps:

Spoiler for for some more:

Rich 2006-04-29 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komataguri
It was cheesy as hell.

hey hey hey.... we all know that Naruto movies are cheesy and have no plots but we don't watch it just for plots and etc. we watch it for the action hahaha... =P

B A K A ~

epyon96 2006-04-29 22:11

I wonder why they insist on bringing non-Naruto things into a Naruto world when it comes to fighting. It takes a great deal away from the ability to enjoy the atmosphere when it is cluttered with non-Naruto elements like this whole new jewel power source.

EPYON

DrewGSR 2006-04-30 03:14

The first movie wasn't that bad and it was some what entertaining but man #2 that was so sorry, i was liek wtf. I didn't think it can be so bad but yet it had surpassed my expectation from being just bad to become pure sh*t lol.

Syaoran 2006-04-30 03:30

Does Kishimoto sensei even gets his saying in Naruto movies? I think it's like the fillers, someone else comes up with a story.

Oh well, I still have to watch the first one ^^'

Razz 2006-04-30 04:58

Filler or not, no Sasuke in it = I don't give a fuck. I'll pass on this.

They milked Naruto so bad its seriously dead animation wise :/

MarcusG 2006-04-30 15:35

I know people are saying that this movie is bad but can some of you give your reason why? I didnt think it was that bad. Sasuke isnt in so that a good thing because there was no emos allowed and flashbacks. Gaara was in it, so it was pretty good to me. Although I believe Gaara just makes up some of his moves during battles I mean wtf "Thunder god of sand?."
The characters look different and it annoyed me. Like Shikamura has a fat face. Puppet man was skinny, Sakura was uglier and practicaly useless. Take her out of the movie and nothing different would of happened. Except Gaara would of killed wolf woman. The ending was ight. The final attack was cheesy as hell, but it wasnt as gay as the first movie.

Strike101 2006-04-30 16:12

Well the movie might have been better if it weren't for the bad ending battle , i wish he didn't use rasengan... maybe naruto goes kyubi mode.. and we got to see more hand to hand combat... no more kagebunshin and etc

PhantomX 2006-04-30 16:19

Well, the biggest problems with the movie were the inconsistencies, lack of explanation, and plotholes. Animation was wonderful.

And did anyone else find it incredibly amusing when THE ENTIRE SOURCE OF LIFE WAS SUCKED INTO A BLACK HOLE!?!

monster 2006-04-30 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razz
Filler or not, no Sasuke in it = I don't give a fuck. I'll pass on this.

Actually, Sasuke is in the movie. ;) In fact, he played an important, though indirect, role.

Rock Lee X 2006-04-30 16:28

sasuke was only in the end where him and naruto crossed...i didnt know wat the point of that was.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

monster 2006-04-30 16:33

Two words: character motivation.

abbas 2006-04-30 18:18

You guys are whining too much; I really have no clue why you are complaining about this time? I'm also very critical of the fillers; heck I haven't watched naruto in a long time because of them and I didn’t like the first movie that much, but this movie was so good it kicked a@@. I was worried it will have the typical Naruto I was all alone then people acknowledge me plot etc, but it was skillfully touched upon quickly this time. I liked the music and the buildup for Naruto’s rival Temujin. His story, character and fight sequences were awesome. True some of the bas guys were cheesy, but overall I was very much entertained by this movie, especially the beginning of it. Watch it first then complain about it. This one has Gara fighting as a good guy; what else do you need?

Rhythmic 2006-04-30 18:25

Wish I could see it. I can't seem to connect to DBs torrent :/