AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Super Robot Wars Z2 (PSP) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100291)

Duo Maxwell 2011-01-05 00:19

Super Robot Wars Z2 (PSP)

HOLY SHIT!!

http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/3...8060701237.jpg

I have no word. None. It's just too awesome.

Release date will be 14th April.

The first trailer will be released at 12th Jan.
Quote:

Series list:
Zambot 3
Daitarn 3
Trider G7
God Sigma
Baldios
God Mars
Xabungle
VOTOMS
VOTOMS: The Red Shoulder
VOTOMS: The Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition
VOTOMS: Pailsen Files
Orguss
Z Gundam
Char's Counterattack
Gundam Wing (TV)
Gundam X
Turn-A
Seed Destiny
Gundam 00 1st Season
Dancougar
Dancougar Nova
Shin Change! Getter Robo
Shin Mazinger Shogeki! Z Hen
Dai-Guard
The Big-O
Overman King Gainer
Gravion Zwei
Aquarion
Code Geass
Gurren-Lagann
Macross Frontier
Macross Frontier Itsuwari no Utahime
Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows
They include both Z and the new series in this one. Huge cast list we have there. Isn't it bigger than Alpha 3?

Btw, Gundam 00 (season 1), Gurren Lagann only cover the first half of the show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by famitsu
- This is the part 1 of SRWZ2. The game is divided into 2 parts.
- Development started at around March 2009.
- For many of the new series including Geass, Gundam 00, and Gurren Lagann, they are 2 part stories. Hakai-hen will only cover the first half of their stories.
- That means Season1 only for Geass and Gundam 00, and up to ep15 (and the first movie) for GL.
- Gundam Wing TV and Gundam 00 will have a connected storyline in SRWZ2, the reason for this is probably because both cover essentially the same goals in different perspectives.
- Dai-Guard and Trider will also be connected because both storylines feature corporations as a story backdrop, and their business worlds will connected in SRWZ2.
- Even though this is a 2-part sequel, the Hakai-hen will still contain huge climatic original enemies of its own in the game.

Moar scans!
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...taisenz2-3.jpghttp://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...taisenz2-4.jpg

I'm soooo happy to see Wing TV returns. Setsuna, meet your buddy.

Shinji103 2011-01-05 02:15

Holy-

If a so-so series like Dai-Guard is getting in an SRW, then there may be a real chance for Jinki/Jinki: Extend to make the fold too. :)

Terrestrial Dream 2011-01-05 02:28

OMG! The cast looks awesome, Gundam 00 and Gurren Lagann? And Gundam Wing that is not EZ? And Shin Mazinger as well? This is pretty much dream come true.

Duo Maxwell 2011-01-05 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bepbo on neogaf
-They moved the platform 2 or 3 times during development (speculation hats on) trying to figure out where the most users who would play it were
-The game uses a new REAL TYPE cutin style for the Gundams. You see it in the Wing picture in the scan, but all Gundams will have it (can't tell, scan is crappy)
-From the series being brought over from Z, only the main units and characters are coming over
-the game will be fun and easy to play like Z was.
-They removed the squad system from Z because they want the game to be simple since it's on a handheld
-The game has more missions than any other handheld SRW

SRWZ2.1 trailer will be up 12th of January.

Release date will be around April. God, 2011 can't be better.

Von Himmel 2011-01-05 03:37

Quote:

HOLY SHIT!!
You've summed up my entire reaction when I heard the news :D

...and here I thought Rand already lost his..orb, is it ? I wonder if Setsuko will be in this game too.

LoweGear 2011-01-05 04:57

2ch is apparently already nicknaming it "Super Terrorist Wars". And why not, you have Black Knights, Celestial Being, Dancouga Nova, the Wing boys and others in a smackdown for armed interventions. This is going to be EPIC :eyespin:

Duo Maxwell 2011-01-05 05:29

More like CHAOS :heh:.

With the huge amount of cast, I'm kinda afraid that some will appear briefly and we can't use them until later part of the game. Not to mention, Z world is the place where there are multiple world, so most likely we will have to jump around a lot in Z2.

Look like Z is their next big title, after Alpha. They only use first half of Gundam 00, so I guess the second half will be use in Z2-part 2. Hopefully they can include Gundam 00 S2 into it too.

Still can't make out what the heck Real Type cut-in style for the Gundam.

GundamAce 2011-01-05 05:33

HOLY F****** S***!

This is going to kick a*!

Though I wish they had the second halves of CG and GL, but I guess they're saving it for Z3

Duo Maxwell 2011-01-05 05:39

Exact release date is April 14th. Hopefully there won't be any delay.

LoweGear 2011-01-05 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 3423133)
Still can't make out what the heck Real Type cut-in style for the Gundam.

See the pic for the Wing Gundam cut-in in the scans? It's full-sized, which AFAIK is a first for a Gundam.

Duo Maxwell 2011-01-05 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3423140)
See the pic for the Wing Gundam cut-in in the scans? It's full-sized, which AFAIK is a first for a Gundam.

Now that you mention it.....there are a lot of full-sized cut-in in the previous games, but Gundam hasn't have one until now? :heh:

Terrestrial Dream 2011-01-05 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3423108)
2ch is apparently already nicknaming it "Super Terrorist Wars". And why not, you have Black Knights, Celestial Being, Dancouga Nova, the Wing boys and others in a smackdown for armed interventions. This is going to be EPIC :eyespin:

Lol perfect name if one was to describe this game. Does anyone believe that this is the best lineup ever?

Aoi Toori 2011-01-05 06:53

HOLY S---!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! (somebody please pinch meeeh!!!)
now it's time to get PSP!!! I hope my brother won't mind me snatching his when he got it!

charles88 2011-01-05 07:33

Moment I saw Gundam 00,Macross Frontier and Code Geass in the list:

OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:love:

The very moment i saw Gurren Lagann in the list:

OHHHHHH HELLLLLL YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:hyper-^v^:

Kraker2k 2011-01-05 07:41

Awesome news!

But why would they take out the squad system?

At least give us a partner system like the DS games!

Crimrui 2011-01-05 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 3423026)
God, 2011 can't be better.

That's it... that is all there is to say ;)

Neki Ecko 2011-01-05 07:42

Ohhh, that looks so pretty, I want to play it but there is a question about that.

Why dont they to bring SRW over to the states? I know that some on-line stores sells the imports and that it.

Terrestrial Dream 2011-01-05 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraker2k (Post 3423263)
Awesome news!

But why would they take out the squad system?

At least give us a partner system like the DS games!

Didn't notice that, taking out the squad system will change the game a lot. I thought they perfected the squad system with Z, disappointing that they are gonna take it away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neki Ecko (Post 3423268)
Ohhh, that looks so pretty, I want to play it but there is a question about that.

Why dont they to bring SRW over to the states? I know that some on-line stores sells the imports and that it.

License issues.

Nayim 2011-01-05 08:44

This is best news i ever seen.

Ravenblitz 2011-01-05 08:46

OMG! this made my day mate... damn can't wait for this one