AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   [捨てられた勇者の英雄譚] - Suterareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan Web Novel (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=128442)

serbian otaku #1 2014-09-27 12:59

[捨てられた勇者の英雄譚] - Suterareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan Web Novel

Author: [悠島蘭] - Yuuto Ran
Genre: Fantasy
NCode link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0878cb/
Translation: LINK

Summary:
Spoiler for What i got from Google Translate... It probably isn't 100% accurate:

Sorry guys if this spoiler is unclear, but english isn't my native language, so i tend to fumble, especially when writing something longer...

P.S. To the mods, i noticed a similar thread being made, then locked, about this novel. I don't know the reason of that thread being locked, but since this WN piqued my interest, i decided to make another one. If it's against some rules, or whatever, feel freed to delete it, but please explain to me why :)

cloud04 2014-09-27 13:05

so he just waltz in there like a boss lol

BigNobody 2014-09-27 13:07

Read about this in the Narou thread. It is interesting.

serbian otaku #1 2014-09-27 13:11

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention... After he revives, he becomes slim and, probably, not clear about that, handsome... I want to die, revive and be slim and handsome (not going on some gruesome diets like now...)...

bakato 2014-09-27 13:12

There's already a thread for this, but it's locked for some reason.

serbian otaku #1 2014-09-27 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakato (Post 5270841)
There's already a thread for this, but it's locked for some reason.

Yeah, i know... I wrote that in my postscript... I don't even know why they locked it....

Kaito Yamakage 2014-09-27 13:28

I was wondering about that lock as well, though I'm not too sure on the rules here for WN/LN, most of the series that have actual threads have LNs.

I guess the rest that only have WNs stay in the Syousetuka thread until then?

He has his flesh eaten and regenerated over and over conveniently changing his appearance to better looking than how he looked previously, though his excess weight being lost and appearance changing was useful for his objective, "looking better" was unnecessary plot wise.

This series was satisfying on some ends, though I feel like it goes a bit downhill at some points as well. It was a pretty short read up to current so not bad on that end.

I'll go with the usual Arifureta comparison, except the MC in this one actually wants revenge.

Spoiler for Major Spoilers:

BigNobody 2014-09-27 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5270861)
I was wondering about that lock as well, though I'm not too sure on the rules here for WN/LN, most of the series that have actual threads have LNs.

He has his flesh eaten and regenerated over and over conveniently changing his appearance to better looking than how he looked previously, though his excess weight being lost and appearance changing was useful for his objective, "looking better" was unnecessary plot wise.

This series was satisfying on some ends, though I feel like it goes a bit downhill at some points as well. It was a pretty short read up to current so not bad on that end.

I'll go with the usual Arifureta comparison, except the MC in this one actually wants revenge.

That demon lord stuff just made less interested in the novel and him fulfilling his objective makes the continuation of the story feel forced.

serbian otaku #1 2014-09-27 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5270861)

Thanks :D I haven't gotten to that part... I'm reading it with GT... And i have a feeling that with every sentence i read, a few of my brain cells die... And sadly, i don't have an infinite number of them...

So, to ask for some spoilers...

Spoiler for Questions:

Kaito Yamakage 2014-09-27 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 (Post 5270949)
Thanks :D I haven't gotten to that part... I'm reading it with GT... And i have a feeling that with every sentence i read, a few of my brain cells die... And sadly, i don't have an infinite number of them...

So, to ask for some spoilers...

Spoiler for Questions:

Spoiler for More Major Spoilers:

A lot of the stuff is mentioned in detail over in the Syousetsuka thread for this series as well.

serbian otaku #1 2014-09-27 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5271000)
Spoiler for More Major Spoilers:

A lot of the stuff is mentioned in detail over in the Syousetsuka thread for this series as well.

Thanks a lot man :D

But, i need to ask, are you using TA, or do you know Japanese o.O

Also, if you're using TA, can you explain in a few short steps how to use it... I downloaded it a few times, and i don't know how to make it work... It says i need to buy some JParser packages...

Also, more questions... :heh:
Spoiler for Even more questions:

I'm soon going to read this series completely, but i need to stop with GT... It messes with both my brain and my english... After that, everything in english looked weird... And that's only after 9 chapters...

Rahuman 2014-09-27 18:31

I think the thread get locked because too many negative response to the series in that thread and the mod is like "all series is equal, there are good point and bad point of every series so deal with it but if you can't imma lock this thread up".

Kaito Yamakage 2014-09-27 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 (Post 5271215)
Thanks a lot man :D

But, i need to ask, are you using TA, or do you know Japanese o.O

Also, if you're using TA, can you explain in a few short steps how to use it... I downloaded it a few times, and i don't know how to make it work... It says i need to buy some JParser packages...

Also, more questions... :heh:
Spoiler for Even more questions:

I'm soon going to read this series completely, but i need to stop with GT... It messes with both my brain and my english... After that, everything in english looked weird... And that's only after 9 chapters...

TA? I know enough audible Japanese to read romaji, beyond that I convert using http://nihongo.j-talk.com/ . It's not perfect but I'm comfortable enough with it to point out details. (Kanji and names kill me at times though)

I read Master of Monsters at the same time as this so some of the details got kind of mixed up in my head.

I was worried about their relationship as well which is why when those events happened I was actually satisfied with the way it worked out.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

fazri 2014-09-27 19:18

so MC become more stronger when he get die??
he just like saiyan

casgoldsmith 2014-09-27 19:24

true power of a protagonist

BigNobody 2014-09-27 20:51

What's MCs weakness...being that he can't permanently die and all

kazzuya 2014-09-28 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigNobody (Post 5271424)

The curse of immortality.

laon 2014-09-30 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahuman (Post 5271258)
I think the thread get locked because too many negative response to the series in that thread and the mod is like "all series is equal, there are good point and bad point of every series so deal with it but if you can't imma lock this thread up".

Nope, It's because the initial premise of the thread is asking for it to be translated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigNobody (Post 5271424)

Simple, lock him in his most weakened state without him dying, or just anesthetize him, i.e. Ajin's way.

I've read this to the 3-4 chapter before the latest, beware of gore.

BigNobody 2014-09-30 00:31

Is the MC an aging immortal (Did he stop aging when he became an immortal?) or can he just die of old age and then resurrect stronger in an infinite loop.

Is there a toll on MC every time he dies and resurrects or does he just become stronger?

Is there a limit to the resurrection or how strong he can be?

How strong is our MC currently?

laon 2014-09-30 00:33

Not specified and unless the novel underwent a time skip we will probably never know.

Spoiler:

The author stopped showing his stats after a while.