AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2011-10-14 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 3806884)
Looks like a lot of painting for the missiles...

And that's a Leo blurred out in the foreground...I don't remember Bandaiever releasing that in 1/100 scale!

They probably modified the 1/100 Tallgeese since it's basically a Leo with updated parts and stuff... :p

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-10-14 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 3806884)
Looks like a lot of painting for the missiles...

Don't worry. Even though H-arms missiles aren't separated from their pods, it's still easy to paint them. I knew coz I painted my 1/100 H-arms Custom's missiles with only a silver marker, and it looks quite good as you can see in the picture of my 1/100 H-arms that I posted in the previous page. :D

duotiga 2011-10-14 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3806937)
Don't worry. Even though H-arms missiles aren't separated from their pods, it's still easy to paint them. I knew coz I painted my 1/100 H-arms Custom's missiles with only a silver marker, and it looks quite good as you can see in the picture of my 1/100 H-arms that I posted in the previous page. :D

mine is painted grey :eyespin:

the shield on the gatling gun is epic :love:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-10-14 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3806943)
mine is painted grey :eyespin:

the shield on the gatling gun is epic :love:

Yeah, a marker can do wonders for those missiles


I also agree that H-arms shielded gatling-gun looks badass. :love:

LoweGear 2011-10-14 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3806904)
About 1/100 Leo, those are resin kits, IIRC

There have been no 1/100 Resin Leos to my knowledge, though I know there have been 1/144 kits. These particular kits are likely to be custom conversions of the 1/100 Tallgeese III kit.

suiton629 2011-10-14 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3806996)
There have been no 1/100 Resin Leos to my knowledge, though I know there have been 1/144 kits. These particular kits are likely to be custom conversions of the 1/100 Tallgeese III kit.

Yep. I'm like 99% sure this is true.

Appel 2011-10-14 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3807071)
Yep. I'm like 99% sure this is true.

yup. vegeta8259 also modded a tallgeese into a leo. personally id call it a severe downgrade but at least he now has a full set :V

suiton629 2011-10-14 11:04

HG 1/144 Zedas



HGUC 1/144 Kshatriya Clear Color Ver.




HGUC 1/144 GM II Desert Color Ver.


Damn~ And I thought Bandai loved to spam out 00 series HG kits. Look at the HG kits from the UC universe...

:twitch:

And some stuff about the new "HD" Seed HG kits...


^ These are just recolored versions of existing Seed/Seed Destiny HG Kits right? If so, then I don't see what the whole big deal is.

And about the "HD" remaster of Seed and Seed Destiny, are they doing anything different to them aside from improving like colors and resolution?

DarkWarrior 2011-10-14 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3807071)
Yep. I'm like 99% sure this is true.

I'm betting that the Leos are the 1/100 B-Club version coming out later this month.

suiton629 2011-10-14 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkWarrior (Post 3807173)
I'm betting that the Leos are the 1/100 B-Club version coming out later this month.

Or that...lol

Or you know, maybe they're like EW MG ver. coming out later.

bio9205 2011-10-14 19:01

Sigh. Seems the Zedas doesn't transform. Oh well. None of the AGE kits have me blown away so far. I'll probably only be getting the Gafran.

Anyway, does anyone own a SD Kshatriya? I'm thinking of buying one, but the lack of funnels put me off a bit. Then again, it's a SD kit, and the mini Loto is cute.

~Destiny~ 2011-10-14 21:05

As much as I love that gatling gun, it looks like posing it is gonna be a pain.

casval cehack 2011-10-14 23:10

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4835/connectort.jpg

The back skirt thinghy of HG AGE-1 that won't fit the beam rifle finally has a confirmed purpose.

Rising Dragon 2011-10-14 23:14

Yeah, um, we've known what the rack on the back of the AGE-1 Sparrow was for since the front and back lineart for it was released... not exactly a secret.

casval cehack 2011-10-14 23:19

It's the first time I saw the purpose in styrene. I actually broke mine trying to attach the shield. Oh well...

LoweGear 2011-10-15 02:12

I read someone mention that the MG Full Armor Unicorn has its psycoframe plastic parts be designed so it illuminated under blacklight (not backlight). Here's a video of it in action:



As you can see, the glow is induced externally, rather than internally as with most kits. And it looks incredible to boot :love:

*Edit: Oh wait... stupid me. The effect can also be induced on the standard MG Unicorn (Ver. Ka and OVA version) as well. And it supposedly works with the green GN Condenser blades on the 00 kits.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 05:04

So,I finished my MG Strike Freedom. Here are some pics of it and it's two "sidekids":p Please excuse the quality of some of the pics, I can only do them with my cellphone:



And while I was doing the photo's, this arrived:D



My weekend is saved:)

Butagami 2011-10-15 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3808316)
So,I finished my MG Strike Freedom. Here are some pics of it and it's two "sidekids":p Please excuse the quality of some of the pics, I can only do them with my cellphone:



And while I was doing the photo's, this arrived:D



My weekend is saved:)

Nice. Lotsa kits you have :). How long did it take for your kits to arrive after HLJ sent them, or did you use another place to order them? I live in Holland, so the time your order took may be a reference point to how long I'll have to wait. Can hardly wait for my Freedom and Wing to arrive....

Appel 2011-10-15 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3808668)
Nice. Lotsa kits you have :). How long did it take for your kits to arrive after HLJ sent them, or did you use another place to order them? I live in Holland, so the time your order took may be a reference point to how long I'll have to wait. Can hardly wait for my Freedom and Wing to arrive....

like SFV2 i live in germany, too and it usually takes HLJ about 3 to 5 days to process your order and send it on its way and then another 7 to 10 days for your pachage to arrive. this heavily varies though because i dont know how fast your customs can process the package :I

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-15 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3808668)
Nice. Lotsa kits you have :). How long did it take for your kits to arrive after HLJ sent them, or did you use another place to order them? I live in Holland, so the time your order took may be a reference point to how long I'll have to wait. Can hardly wait for my Freedom and Wing to arrive....

Thanks, I do own a lot of kits and Im running out of space XD Regarding my Packages: I got the AGE-1 and the 00 7S from HobbySearch via EMS, that took 7 days but that could had been faster if it wasnt for the customs. Last time it was 3 days, what really surprised me. Deathscythe came from HLJ via SAL, which usually takes about 2 weeks without and 3 weeks with customs. This time, though, it took FOREVEEEER, I waited 5 weeks this time :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.