AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Skye629 2012-11-11 03:39

I think my choices is coming down to either the Freedom or the Strike for now, the reason I posed the MG question to u guys is I was thinking of getting one for Christmas

As for the Strike I am also considering the Aile despite my comment about the IWSP, its slightly cheaper, and I forgot its base is a launch pad I could use with other kits (btw would the pads feet areas accomodate most mg feet?) And how are the connector parts for each stand? Do they have exclusive connectors for the kits the come with only? Or can they be used on other mgs?

MoonLightShadows 2012-11-11 05:02

Wow, I just noticed in Janurary they are coming out with the Age-FX Burst. So many clear blue pieces. :D Will look great beside the normal Age-Fx wich already looks beautiful.

Skye629 2012-11-11 05:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 4434722)
Wow, I just noticed in Janurary they are coming out with the Age-FX Burst. So many clear blue pieces. :D Will look great beside the normal Age-Fx wich already looks beautiful.

Bit late to the party lol, did you know they're also making the AGE-1 Gransa?

Im still debating between the FX normal ver and the FX Burst.....the clear blue is so appealing but the price...is somewhat derailing for me.....I like the FX for the MS design, not the bits and the FX Burst mode

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-11-11 05:25

I hate to sound like Nike, but I'm waiting for the AGE-FX MG :p.

If the MG didn't come with the funnels/bits effect part, then I'll snatch the HG right away.

Also, after reading & watching reviews here and there, it seems that there are more problems with AGE-2 Normal MG compared to the HG. Many found the HG to be more enjoyable for posing (especially when it comes to posing with the DODS rifle).

Appel 2012-11-11 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4434740)

If the MG didn't come with the funnels/bits effect part, then I'll snatch the HG right away.

Also, after reading & watching reviews here and there, it seems that there are more problems with AGE-2 Normal MG compared to the HG. Many found the HG to be more enjoyable for posing (especially when it comes to posing with the DODS rifle).

It's the final suit of the show, I'm pretty sure it will get a MG release^^

maknaedik 2012-11-11 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4434740)

Bandai won't release Age-FX Burst as a regular release if it ain't popular.. Then surely, we'll see its MG.

I'm still hoping for MG DB and Orbital.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-11-11 07:25

^Not a fan of AGE-2 Double Bullet but I bet that’ll be a better MG than AGE-2 Normal since DB’s guns aren’t heavier than Normal’s DODS rifle to hold.

suiton629 2012-11-11 08:08

Sounds like everyone is sounding like me lately. =P
If we do get a MG ver. of the FX Burst, it'd be an online exclusive. The same for Age-2 Normal Special Force ver.
We're getting Darkhound so that's a pretty good sign we'll also at least get the Double Bullet. I'm a bit concerned though for a MG release of the Age-3 line (Normal, Orbital, Fortress). But maybe we'll see those in 2013 scattered about.

GameraBaenre 2012-11-12 10:43

If you're in Southern California this coming weekend, and you are a fan of gunpla this is happening: http://thosegundamguys.org/2012/10/2...gmc-part-deux/

suiton629 2012-11-12 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameraBaenre (Post 4436075)
If you're in Southern California this coming weekend, and you are a fan of gunpla this is happening: http://thosegundamguys.org/2012/10/2...gmc-part-deux/

Meh~ $5 per entry and $1 for additional entry? If I lived in S. California (or do i? :p), I probably wouldn't... =D

Zeydra 2012-11-12 14:30

Wow, the Nu is looking downright sexy right now.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Those proportions are just....perfect. Completely sold on this kit now, the question is "when", not "if".

Bonta Kun 2012-11-12 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeydra (Post 4436248)
Wow, the Nu is looking downright sexy right now.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Those proportions are just....perfect. Completely sold on this kit now, the question is "when", not "if".

Yep, any fan of gunpla can't pass up up sexy piece of plastic!:p

Just got back from my hol in HK but heading back over in Jan again so def be picking it up then.

EDIT: Ah right forgot to add but I was skimming some mags on gunpla and I saw something on next RG might be a GM, anyone seen anything on this?

bio9205 2012-11-12 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 4436288)
Yep, any fan of gunpla can't pass up up sexy piece of plastic!:p

Just got back from my hol in HK but heading back over in Jan again so def be picking it up then.

EDIT: Ah right forgot to add but I was skimming some mags on gunpla and I saw something on next RG might be a GM, anyone seen anything on this?

Don't think anything has been announced yet... That's interesting, but it would break the whole UC/SEED trend. A RG GM is totally plausible though, since we already have the RX-78-2. I guess the designers at Bandai got lazy and figured they needed a break after the engineering hell that is the RG Zeta. :heh:

suiton629 2012-11-12 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4436474)
Don't think anything has been announced yet... That's interesting, but it would break the whole UC/SEED trend. A RG GM is totally plausible though, since we already have the RX-78-2. I guess the designers at Bandai got lazy and figured they needed a break after the engineering hell that is the RG Zeta. :heh:

Or maybe they're just planning to push out MG's that they've been withholding on? :rolleyes:

maknaedik 2012-11-12 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4436512)
Or maybe they're just planning to push out MG's that they've been withholding on? :rolleyes:

MG V2, X, DX, Justice, Saviour and Reborns!

Anyway, I agree with GM. I'm interested on how are they going to RGify it. And if they do, imagine the next releases are going to be just GM variants, LOL!

I'm really sticking my bet with RG Providence as next.

suiton629 2012-11-12 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4436525)
MG V2, X, DX, Justice, Saviour and Reborns!

Anyway, I agree with GM. I'm interested on how are they going to RGify it. And if they do, imagine the next releases are going to be just GM variants, LOL!

I'm really sticking my bet with RG Providence as next.

Maybe Bandai will throw a curve ball and do Real Grade Exia?
Oh and let's hope that a Gundam Seed Destiny HD Remaster (TV) airs. That'll increase the odds of:

MG Strike 2.0
RG Strike Freedom

GameraBaenre 2012-11-13 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4436168)
Meh~ $5 per entry and $1 for additional entry? If I lived in S. California (or do i? :p), I probably wouldn't... =D

And I am sure your presence will be sorely missed. :D

bio9205 2012-11-13 21:45

Yeah, everyone knows you, just like they know bin Laden and Gaddafi.

Anyway, early reviews of RG Zeta are popping up! Looks good so far. Hopefully the inner frame isn't too fragile.

maknaedik 2012-11-14 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4437669)
Yeah, everyone knows you, just like they know bin Laden and Gaddafi.

Anyway, early reviews of RG Zeta are popping up! Looks good so far. Hopefully the inner frame isn't too fragile.

He is the Bin Laden of Gunpla Community? Or I'll find someone else more fitting :)

I'm still waiting for an RG Zeta video review. I still refuse to believe that the inner frame can withstand continues transformation at that scale.

Skye629 2012-11-14 05:01

Anyone know solutions/basic mods to old 1/144 scale kits from the Wing era? I noticed some of the joints are really loose and articulation needs improvement, for me the most important thing is fixing the looseness of the polycap joints

Planning on getting two kits (guess) from then for the hell of it and due to me loving their designs (I also dont see any chances of them getting a HG/MG treatment)