AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-11-24 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by gummybear (Post 3361370)
when is the non clear version coming out?

February I think.

LoweGear 2010-11-25 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3361476)
February I think.

The non-clear version comes out next month actually. The 'February' issue of Hobby Japan comes out two months earlier, aka December. In fact the Hobby Japan issue we have right now is the January issue. :heh:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-11-25 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3361504)
The non-clear version comes out next month actually. The 'February' issue of Hobby Japan comes out two months earlier, aka December. In fact the Hobby Japan issue we have right now is the January issue. :heh:

Who makes those decisions?:confused:

LoweGear 2010-11-25 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3361507)
Who makes those decisions?:confused:

I have no idea, but that's how it works. :heh:

duotiga 2010-11-25 08:09

nw where is the box art for the full saber???? left a mth to go!!! XD

LoweGear 2010-11-25 09:16

New image of MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell:


Araxiel 2010-11-25 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3361103)
How the hell is it going to wield all those?

Four or five per hand... maybe jam some into the elbow, knee and foot joints... a few in its butt... one in each eye...
This started off as a joke, but after considering the foot beam sabers of things like the Arche, a unit with beam saber blades lit up out of every joint like a whirling tornado of death would be pretty cool.
Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3361923)
nw where is the box art for the full saber???? left a mth to go!!! XD

The Full Saber is just a set of parts that come with a magazine to add to the 1/144 OOQuan[T] kit sold seperately, so I don't think it actually has its own 'box art'.

On another note, it's amusing to tell people that the Beginning Gundam is the first Gunpla kit to be absolutely 100% accurate to its anime counterpart.

Chiu_fan 2010-11-25 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3361973)
The Full Saber is just a set of parts that come with a magazine to add to the 1/144 OOQuan[T] kit sold seperately, so I don't think it actually has its own 'box art'.

XN Raiser has a bow art.

Asunaki 2010-11-25 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3361973)
Four or five per hand... maybe jam some into the elbow, knee and foot joints... a few in its butt... one in each eye...
This started off as a joke, but after considering the foot beam sabers of things like the Arche, a unit with beam saber blades lit up out of every joint like a whirling tornado of death would be pretty cool.


The Full Saber is just a set of parts that come with a magazine to add to the 1/144 OOQuan[T] kit sold seperately, so I don't think it actually has its own 'box art'.

On another note, it's amusing to tell people that the Beginning Gundam is the first Gunpla kit to be absolutely 100% accurate to its anime counterpart.

Well,the XN-Raiser conversion kit released a while had a box art and all so it's only natural for the Full Saber to have one,since they're so similar. (Lead gundam add-ons parts)

Araxiel 2010-11-25 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3361983)
XN Raiser has a bow art.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asunaki (Post 3361985)
Well,the XN-Raiser conversion kit released a while had a box art and all so it's only natural for the Full Saber to have one,since they're so similar. (Lead gundam add-ons parts)

Ah, I see.
In those cases, then, was it just a box-art-style picture in the magazine that came with it, or is there literally a small box packaged with the magazine?

Chiu_fan 2010-11-25 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3361993)
Ah, I see.
In those cases, then, was it just a box-art-style picture in the magazine that came with it, or is there literally a small box packaged with the magazine?

It really comes in a box. It was thin and only had one runner.

Butagami 2010-11-25 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3361965)
New image of MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell:


That looks awesome, but I wish they'd have done the normal version instead.

Dynamite 2010-11-25 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3362040)
That looks awesome, but I wish they'd have done the normal version instead.

You mean the Deathscythe? Or the Non-EW Hell version.

~Destiny~ 2010-11-25 23:03

Think he means DeathScythe Hell tv version

justavisitor 2010-11-25 23:20

I just wish it is in hg....XD

Dynamite 2010-11-25 23:37

Btw, is there news that there is going to be a 1/100 MG 00 Gundam?
I have a 1/100 00 Designer Color ver. kit that I kinda want to make, but if there is a MG coming, I'd rather sell it instead.

SonicSP 2010-11-26 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 3362932)
Btw, is there news that there is going to be a 1/100 MG 00 Gundam?
I have a 1/100 00 Designer Color ver. kit that I kinda want to make, but if there is a MG coming, I'd rather sell it instead.

We heard one was coming a long time ago (like several months), but we never knew what happened to it. We're also unsure whether they meant the 00 Qan(T) when they mentioned it, because that MG suddenly popped out of the blue and got released in November.

I think you should really just sell it. The 1/100 00 Raiser doesn't function very well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3361507)
Who makes those decisions?:confused:

It's a Japan thing, it's not the only magazine that does that.

Znozzy 2010-11-26 07:18

after watching the 00 movie, one can dream of 1/100 (NG or MG) Zabanya and Harute ;; it would be so ... awesome, in so many ways, a Raphael would be fine too :D

Butagami 2010-11-26 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3363264)
after watching the 00 movie, one can dream of 1/100 (NG or MG) Zabanya and Harute ;; it would be so ... awesome, in so many ways, a Raphael would be fine too :D

MG's of the movie gundams would be awesome. Seed Destiny had more than 4 different Mg (even if you don't count all the impulses) so why can't the 00 movie?
I'd buy a zabanya for sure.

00 in general has few MG's, really a shame. I'd rather have an MG Dynames than that GN-X

Znozzy 2010-11-26 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3363334)
MG's of the movie gundams would be awesome. Seed Destiny had more than 4 different Mg (even if you don't count all the impulses) so why can't the 00 movie?
I'd buy a zabanya for sure.

00 in general has few MG's, really a shame. I'd rather have an MG Dynames than that GN-X

yeah, it is a shame :/ i like my MG GN-X thought, it's a great kit, minus the part where the legs kind of pop out whenever i change the legs position, but other than that, its a great kit, imo. Dynames would be awesome as a MG. Then again i'd be more interested in a MG virtue/Nadleeh combo, hell even a NG 1/100 of the movie kits would be lovely


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.