AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Chapter 210 [Manga] Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27072)

hi no ken Jebus 2005-12-29 16:48

Chapter 210 [Manga] Discussion

Don't call me Nino

Spoiler:

Also the chapter is early so next bleach won't be for a while:heh:

Edit

Daniel E. 2005-12-29 16:51

Is the chapter title : Dont call me Niņo ?

hi no ken Jebus 2005-12-29 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Is the chapter title : Dont call me Niņo ?

I believe that's what he was going for but the tilde doesn't show on the chapter title

ShikaShika 2005-12-29 17:13

The shinigami are all unbeatable, how exciting!

SuperKnuckles 2005-12-29 17:22

The series may as end now if the Shinigami truly are invincible. And I'd believe that high level captains like Ukitake and Shunsui probably won't even need a limit release.

Daniel E. 2005-12-29 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
The series may as end now if the Shinigami truly are invincible. And I'd believe that high level captains like Ukitake and Shunsui probably won't even need a limit release.

So true. I find it extremely lame that all the bad guys are getting their asses owned one after the other. :(

Dark` 2005-12-29 17:32

Quote:

Oh no, 3 11+ Arrancars were beaten. Now the Shinigami are invincible!

You do know that there are 10 Espadas...not to mention we don't even know if any Vastrodes have been made into Arrancars yet either. In case you've forgotten, the Vastrodes are the Menos Grandes that dwarf any Captain in terms of strength. We haven't even seen them come into play yet, but just because the Shinigami have this victory, the series is over right here, right now. >_>

sanghyun1990 2005-12-29 17:32

Those arankaru are weak, they got beaten too easily. Kubo should have made them stronger.

Souzouryoku 2005-12-29 17:44

I thought there wasn't supposed to be a chapter this week?

Anyway...

Grrrr...I had a feeling that they would end up winning. It was kind of obvious. I fear this is a bad omen for what is to come. I just hope Ichigo gets his ass kicked by Grimjaw. That is the only thing I really care about.

These arrancar that they were fighting were 11+, even tho they were supposed to be super, incredibly strong... I suppose it is understandable..sort of. BUT, if any of the Espada get beaten this easily, then I shall be very dissapointed.

Shinji103 2005-12-29 17:46

So the weakest tier Arankall get their butts whipped and we're already calling the series lame. Jumping the gun, aren't we?

It's like Ichigo and co. in the Soul Society whipping the butts of all the lower tier Shinigami, they are the pathetic ones of the bunch. We still have yet to see the bad guys' full power.

Sazelyt 2005-12-29 17:48

The two above 11 that came to check Ichigo fled after their encounter with two captains. I guess this should be an expected result. If those below-11 guys were as strong as the captains and vice-captains, the series should have ended with a complete defeat of the Shinigami, right? And, as long as you are not at that level, then you are not a match for the Shinigami captains. I believe this should be accepted as a satisfactory end to this encounter.

Miacis 2005-12-29 18:01

I dunno, it was getting a little depressing seeing the shinigami being beaten so easily and viciously by Aizen in the anime the previous week or two ago. Then these lower level arrancar whip around some mid-level captains like nothing. I guess Kubo Tite is just reminding us who the real enemies are, and the lower level arrancar were just messengers.

I didn't, but I'm sure some people remembered that shinigami have their power levels lowered in the real world. Just as Renji did in his first encounter with Ichigo.

I wonder if that little girl that came and sidekicked Grimjaw (sp?) had her power lowered to 20% or not.

Daniel E. 2005-12-29 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103
So the weakest tier Arankall get their butts whipped and we're already calling the series lame. Jumping the gun, aren't we?

Jumping the gun you say? ........ after 210 chapters. :heh:

I am not saying that the bad guys should win or that they should kill someone everyweek. But after all this time, a little bit of 'shock' could go a long way.

SuperKnuckles 2005-12-29 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark`

You do know that there are 10 Espadas...not to mention we don't even know if any Vastrodes have been made into Arrancars yet either. In case you've forgotten, the Vastrodes are the Menos Grandes that dwarf any Captain in terms of strength. We haven't even seen them come into play yet, but just because the Shinigami have this victory, the series is over right here, right now. >_>

I suppose that's true.

I just think it's ridiculous that Hitsugaya keeps fighting to near death then to come back again and again though. Oh wait. Same goes for Renji as well.

Maybe Ichigo just wasn't as strong as he seemed by the end of the SS angle.. Which sorta doesn't make sense since he beat Kenpachi and Byakuya when they were at full strength..

Sazelyt 2005-12-29 18:13

Quote:

I am not saying that the bad guys should win or that they should kill someone everyweek. But after all this time, a little bit of 'shock' could go a long way.

Some shocks might result in the end of the series. Was there another logical result you were expecting in this encounter, regarding those low-level bad guys compared to (vice-)captains?

Quote:

Maybe Ichigo just wasn't as strong as he seemed by the end of the SS angle.. Which sorta doesn't make sense since he beat Kenpachi and Byakuya when they were at full strength..

I couldn't get what you said. What is the reasoning behind the comparison of Ichigo's strength after the last chapter?

Dark` 2005-12-29 18:14

Quote:

Bleach has been around for 210, but not the Arrancar. They've been around for like...around 20 chapters, give or take a few. Calling the series lame after seeing 3 of the 11 and up Arrancar being beat does qualify as "jumping the gun" to me.

And yeah, I agree, a little bit of shock could go a long way. However, with the way the Arrancars were toying with the Shinigami before they got their limits lifted, I could hardly call their (the Arrancar's) victory a "shock" if it had happened.

ShikaShika 2005-12-29 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark`

I don't care, they might as well have skipped these fights if it was just going to be a meaningless display off shinigami power. From a storyline point of view you need to create some tension by making the bad guys look intimidating. Even if these guys were relatively low level, it still makes Aizen & Co look stupid. If only Grimjaw (I know it's not the official spelling) would take on all the remaining shinigami and win, then I might be a bit excited again.

I just feel that these fights were all meaningless... Why do we need to be introduced to such cannonfodder at all, what did they really add to the storyline? I feel like I've just been reading filler. Bleh.

SuperKnuckles 2005-12-29 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I couldn't get what you said. What is the reasoning behind the comparison of Ichigo's strength after the last chapter?

It's because while Ichigo was more or less struggling with relatively weak Arankars (except for Grimjaw), all the other captains and vice-captains dealt with them relatively easily after the lifting of power restrictions.

I would think that Ichigo would have been easily able to dispose of several Arankars by himself if Hitsugaya and Ikkaku can.

I don't know.. I'm a bit confused as to Ichigo's situation in all this as well.

Sazelyt 2005-12-29 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShikaShika
I don't care, they might as well have skipped these fights if it was just going to be a meaningless display off shinigami power. From a storyline point of view you need to create some tension by making the bad guys look intimidating. Even if these guys were relatively low level, it still makes Aizen & Co look stupid. If only Grimjaw (I know it's not the official spelling) would take on all the remaining shinigami and win, then I might be a bit excited again.

I just feel that these fights were all meaningless... Why do we need to be introduced to such cannonfodder at all, what did they really add to the storyline? I feel like I've just been reading filler. Bleh.

You can also call Ichigo's low level fights at the beginning as fillers, do they actually have any effect on his power-up?

Quote:

It's because while Ichigo was more or less struggling with relatively weak Arankars (except for Grimjaw), all the other captains and vice-captains dealt with them relatively easily after the lifting of power restrictions.

I would think that Ichigo would have been easily able to dispose of several Arankars by himself if Hitsugaya and Ikkaku can.

I don't know.. I'm a bit confused as to Ichigo's situation in all this as well.

I believe those weak Arankars you mentioned were the two that appeared first right? I might be wrong, but weren't those also around Grimjaw's level?

Daniel E. 2005-12-29 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Some shocks might result in the end of the series. Was there another logical result you were expecting in this encounter, regarding those low-level bad guys compared to (vice-)captains?

Well, try to see things from a different point of view then.

After 210 chapters, we have yet to see a lot of Shinigamis in action. Some of them have done so little, that you actually need to check a character guide just to remember their names.

IMHO, having a lot of characters in a show is a fatal flaw, because it's doesn't allow proper development of several characters in any show; not just in Bleach.