AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

casval cehack 2012-03-14 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriolewinters (Post 4052477)
Spoiler for Perfect Strike Gundam:

Perhaps Hobby Japan will release the necessary attachments and energy packs for the RG like in the 1/144 Grand Slam. Atleast, the old Super Strike gunpla has an official name now.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-03-14 13:57

Well, I’m glad when Perfect Strike is finally get made. I’m happy for those who like Perfect Strike.

As for me, like I’ve mentioned before, I’m not a fan of crashing colors. I already have enough problem with main Gundam’s standard colors of white, red, blue & yellow (the red and blue colors are often fighting for domination) let alone adding two more colors into the mix like this :eyespin:. So, to me, this Perfect Strike is like all hell’s break loose >_<. [/End Rant]

helois 2012-03-14 15:32

perfect grade perfect strike... Evangelion... :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Rising Dragon 2012-03-14 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4052491)
Perhaps Hobby Japan will release the necessary attachments and energy packs for the RG like in the 1/144 Grand Slam. Atleast, the old Super Strike gunpla has an official name now.

That's actually a someone's custom model, not an actual product. I don't know if it's called the Perfect Strike canonically, though. Might be, might not be.

Bonta Kun 2012-03-14 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4052750)
Well, I’m glad when Perfect Strike is finally get made. I’m happy for those who like Perfect Strike.

As for me, like I’ve mentioned before, I’m not a fan of crashing colors. I already have enough problem with main Gundam’s standard colors of white, red, blue & yellow (the red and blue colors are often fighting for domination) let alone adding two more colors into the mix like this :eyespin:. So, to me, this Perfect Strike is like all hell’s break loose >_<. [/End Rant]

Glad to see someone else that thinks this, I like Perfect Strike but the clash of colours is abit much, would def have to paint such a model in custom colours.

Also glad to see someone that isn't a big fan of the standard gundam colours.
Was never sold on the idea of military hardware painted like so but not to say I haet them.
Yea I get that the colours are for show and all and I that if everything was the same old dark colours it would all be very boring but don't think I'll ever be sold on these suits being proper military hardware.
Can't really take em seriously when your trying to sneak somewhere in a giant robot in bright blue, red, white and yellow colours:heh:

suiton629 2012-03-14 17:40

MG Wing Zero (TV)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ro-tv-ver.html

YES!

MG Age-1 Titus
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-official.html

HG Age-3 Normal
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...oco-manga.html

So I guess only Normal and Double Bullet for Age-2...?

SD Age-2 Runners
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ew-images.html

RX93-2 2012-03-14 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4052957)

:rolleyes:
MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero [TV Ver.] - Customized Build
Modeled by kazuo316ti

Are you really this dense or just that bad at getting your reaction across?

suiton629 2012-03-14 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4053004)
:rolleyes:
MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero [TV Ver.] - Customized Build
Modeled by kazuo316ti

Are you really this dense or just that bad at getting your reaction across?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Didn't see that.

>_<

But I guess it's a good chance we'll see it right? And I bet Bandai will re-release the Wing Zero (OVA Version)...the MG Wing Zero Custom...with slight tweaks, new box, new instruction booklet, new colors, new backpack, more clear parts, full inner frame, new hands, etc.

Rising Dragon 2012-03-14 18:43

Given how the Wing Zero Custom is far more popular, and how they're pushing the Katoki designs as the "canon" designs for the Gundam Wing suits, no, actually, I think it's rather unlikely that an MG Wing Zero TV version will be made any time soon, if at all.

Appel 2012-03-14 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4053020)
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Didn't see that.

>_<

But I guess it's a good chance we'll see it right? And I bet Bandai will re-release the Wing Zero (OVA Version)...the MG Wing Zero Custom...with slight tweaks, new box, new instruction booklet, new colors, new backpack, more clear parts, full inner frame, new hands, etc.

i think the wing zero TV version has a fair chance at a MG release. they did release the wing gundam TV version afterall and might be able to recycle its frame!
and no, i STILL highly doubt that they will re-release the wing zero EW! i cant believe im saying this again... the the MG wing zero that we already have is good enough, they dont need to release it again!
you might think that it makes sense. but thats mainly because you WANT it to make sense. that doesnt mean that bandai thinks so, too.

suiton629 2012-03-14 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4053060)
i think the wing zero TV version has a fair chance at a MG release. they did release the wing gundam TV version afterall and might be able to recycle its frame!
and no, i STILL highly doubt that they will re-release the wing zero EW! i cant believe im saying this again... the the MG wing zero that we already have is good enough, they dont need to release it again!
you might think that it makes sense. but thats mainly because you WANT it to make sense. that doesnt mean that bandai thinks so, too.

That part in bold and red is what I was thinking for MG Wing Zero (TV), and maybe they could do it again fro MG Wing Zero Custom 2.0 (or OVA ver, 1.5 ver, or whatever else they want to call it). They could just reuse armor pieces but fix the weapons, hands, more clear parts, full inner frame, etc...basically 99% recycle the MG Wing (TV)'s inner frame.

kakakka 2012-03-14 20:14

To those who have both HG G-Exes and Age-2.

Are the knee joints/pieces interchangeable between kits? I am thinking of replacing the upper-leg-upto-knees of my Age-2 with G-Exes', but I wonder first if someone has checked this. Thanks if there's a reply.

MakubeX2 2012-03-14 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4053060)

No. The leg transformation of the Wing Zero TV is much too complex to replicate truthfully with a MG frame in place. This is what holding Bandai from releasing it :-

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/757/43127685904.jpg

aeriolewinters 2012-03-14 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4052836)
That's actually a someone's custom model, not an actual product. I don't know if it's called the Perfect Strike canonically, though. Might be, might not be.

It's called that by merit of the scan I put in the SEED thread.

DarkWarrior 2012-03-14 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4053112)
No. The leg transformation of the Wing Zero TV is much too complex to replicate truthfully with a MG frame in place. This is what holding Bandai from releasing it :-

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/757/43127685904.jpg

Honestly if Bandai really wanted to release a MG Wing Zero, they would've done so. They've simplified certain parts of a design before for a model kit, and I don't see why they wouldn't do so in this case.

Bashfulz 2012-03-14 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4053020)

why're you so excited about a possible re-release of wing kits? don't you just want the 'ahem' from 00. :) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4052345)
i am pretty sure now that the sparrow will be the only MG gundam i will get from age^^

i'm not a MG person but so far i've gotten and like the 3 main suits from the first arc, looking at getting the HGs for Zeydra and Kronos, don't really fancy the gundams in the second arc. :(

suiton629 2012-03-14 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashfulz (Post 4053299)
why're you so excited about a possible re-release of wing kits? don't you just want the 'ahem' from 00. :) :)

i'm not a MG person but so far i've gotten and like the 3 main suits from the first arc, looking at getting the HGs for Zeydra and Kronos, don't really fancy the gundams in the second arc. :(

I know... =) I want that kit, but if we got MG Wing Zero and a remastered MG Wing Zero Custom, I'd get those 3 as well. But aside from that, the MG Age series are on my interest.

HiddenMessage 2012-03-15 02:07

Aside from MG Wing Zero TV version, I would really like to see a release of the MG 00 Quan[T] End-of-Movie mode. Those and a MG Arch would be nice too. Anyone wanna add to my list?

RX93-2 2012-03-15 04:28

I am quite happy with what bandai is putting out nowadays, the only real gaps in their lineup are MG's for the X, DX and V2 gundam.
But Those will come eventually so it's all good.

HasuMasu 2012-03-15 04:53

Knew what the AGE-3 was going to look look quite some time ago.

This would look much better in 1/48 than AGE-1, I think.