AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

vektar 2009-01-11 00:57

Gunmetal is awesome for all the raw metal parts.

GNWeapon 2009-01-11 04:08

Now I wonder,
Will Bandai be releasing the Seraphim Gundam as a stand-alone HG 1/144, or will it be a 2in1 HG 1/144 kit with the Seravee (Seraphim in backpack mode on Seravee's back)?

And also, I'm looking forward to getting that new Samurai Flag.

LightningZERO 2009-01-11 04:11

The transformation doesn't look that complicated. Possible that the HG release of Seraphim Gundam (Seravee is already released) can transform and equipped on Seravee's back

And I demand Samurai Flag now!

GNWeapon 2009-01-11 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2153965)
The transformation doesn't look that complicated. Possible that the HG release of Seraphim Gundam (Seravee is already released) can transform and equipped on Seravee's back

And I demand Samurai Flag now!

Yea you got a point there, just like the 00 Gundam and 0 Raiser...
Besides, the Samurai Flag looks real sleek upon 1st view.

Ardi220288 2009-01-11 06:15

haaah seraphim Gundam and samurai Flag. glad I save my money (didn't buy any MG kit) instead focus on buying 00 Gundam kit :D

Kagekyuubi 2009-01-11 06:18

Seraphim gundam might even be able to combine with the GN Archer and 0 Raiser.

Why do the bad guys get the cooler suits? I say that Billy will come up with a backpack for the Graham's new unit to even the odds. Samurai Flag for the WIN!

MakubeX2 2009-01-11 06:20

For the last time, the correct name for the "Samurai Flag" is "Masurao"

Kagekyuubi 2009-01-11 06:24

What's wrong with Samurai Flag? The pilot is called Mister Bushido so calling his suit Samurai Flag is quite fitting.

MakubeX2 2009-01-11 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagekyuubi (Post 2154169)
What's wrong with Samurai Flag? The pilot is called Mister Bushido so calling his suit Samurai Flag is quite fitting.

Thing is there's a line that goes "Masurao, this is your customised machine" when the Suit is introduced.

Scavenger 2009-01-11 06:34

I'm so stupid. I destroyed my 1/144 HG 00... First I destroyed the V fin (Trying to remove excess plastic from V fin with knife), now I destroyed it's head. I'm going to buy the 1/144 HG O Raiser+00 set and I'll keep the body of my old 1/144 HG 00. Old 00 body can be used to make a battle damaged body. All I need to do then is switch the heads once in a while.

Goddamn excess plastic on V fins.

duotiga 2009-01-11 06:49

I'm hoping for HG Gn Flag before HG Samurai flag.....maybe is my dream.....

i can foresee how 1/100 seravee gundam will look like now....gonna collect all!!!!! XD

Kagekyuubi 2009-01-11 06:58

Official name or not, I'm still calling that thing the Samurai Flag.

Knight_SV 2009-01-11 07:44

it's official name is Masurao, the designation code still not known

GNWeapon 2009-01-11 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2154187)
I'm so stupid. I destroyed my 1/144 HG 00... First I destroyed the V fin (Trying to remove excess plastic from V fin with knife), now I destroyed it's head. I'm going to buy the 1/144 HG O Raiser+00 set and I'll keep the body of my old 1/144 HG 00. Old 00 body can be used to make a battle damaged body. All I need to do then is switch the heads once in a while.

Goddamn excess plastic on V fins.

Use a cutter to snap the excess plastic on the V-Fins off. Cutter as in what you use to snap the plastic parts off from the spree.

Scavenger 2009-01-11 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2154369)
Use a cutter to snap the excess plastic on the V-Fins off. Cutter as in what you use to snap the plastic parts off from the spree.

Thanks for the tip.


I hope Bandai will stop adding those nubs on a V fin one day. It's not like a small kid has less chance of stabbing his eye with a v fin with small nubs at the pointy sides and turn it into a bloody mess.

T.V. 2009-01-11 09:29

Best 1/100 00 Raiser I've seen sofar:
http://www.ngtfactory.com/10000raiser.html

More of his great kitworks at:
http://www.ngtfactory.com

Nightwing(T_T) 2009-01-11 09:39

http://i42.tinypic.com/18dhyh.jpg


now that's what I call a pro :D

gr3nd3l 2009-01-11 09:48

Just wanna share to you guys my MG sinanju still 50% complete.

KaiDamien 2009-01-11 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2154458)
http://i42.tinypic.com/18dhyh.jpg

now that's what I call a pro :D

Wow, just wow! Do you have the link for its other pictures?

CelestialNocturne 2009-01-11 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2154458)
http://i42.tinypic.com/18dhyh.jpg


now that's what I call a pro :D

I just started building Gunpla, but I hope that in the future I can at least amount to a fraction of what's displayed in this pic. Talk about a transcendent 00...

LoweGear 2009-01-11 10:52

And apparently, the Robot Damashii Seravee will have the Seraphim Gundam included.

lazyfr3ak 2009-01-11 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2154458)
http://i42.tinypic.com/18dhyh.jpg


now that's what I call a pro :D


here is link to the site with other images of this kit
OMG this guy pwns!!!!

http://www.ngtfactory.com/10000raiser.html

Alexus_Z3 2009-01-11 12:11

what an awesome skill And I'm still new to gunpla :heh:


I swear that watching Gundam 00 somehow makes you feel the obligation to bought all the kit. Here come Seraphim and Samurai Flag

console65 2009-01-11 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2154458)
http://i42.tinypic.com/18dhyh.jpg


now that's what I call a pro :D

It's skirt makes it look like it has two beam sabers...

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-11 20:36

A generous boardie from Gundam Board In Action showed me these pictures of the Robot Damashii 00 Gundam using the MSIA Exia and Nadleeh weapons. It's beautiful....simply beautiful. I'll have to get me a spare Exia and Nadleeh just for the 00 Gundam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0427.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0430.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...F0420-Copy.jpg

RAVNEN 2009-01-11 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2155553)
A generous boardie from Gundam Board In Action showed me these pictures of the Robot Damashii 00 Gundam using the MSIA Exia and Nadleeh weapons. It's beautiful....simply beautiful. I'll have to get me a spare Exia and Nadleeh just for the 00 Gundam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0427.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...m/DSCF0430.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...F0420-Copy.jpg

Whoa,that awesome,I wonder what they gonna do next.:heh:Oufitting Seravee Bazooka on 00.:twitch:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-11 21:24

^ That wouldn't much a problem. I was just shocked to see how compatible the MSIA weapons are with the Damashii release.

But I do like that idea of Seravee's Bazooka on 00.

In fact, ALL weapons on 00 sound lovely. I will make it so.

Balder8472 2009-01-11 21:48

you know that the Seravee's name is derived from Seraphim, the six winged angels

Wouldn't it be awesome if it carried a GN Bazooka in each arm? 6 half Bazookas or 3 three combined ones

LightningZERO 2009-01-11 21:55

Revealed at the same time as the tv, Robot Tamashi Seravee Gundam


Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-01-11 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balder8472 (Post 2155704)
you know that the Seravee's name is derived from Seraphim, the six winged angels

Wouldn't it be awesome if it carried a GN Bazooka in each arm? 6 half Bazookas or 3 three combined ones

It's would be silly, because 4 of the arms are already cannons...:heh: That wouldn't be much more powerful, because they would still be using the same reactor to power the guns.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-01-11 21:58

Yeah....it's nice and all, but why the HELL are they blacking out Seraphim? It's not a secret anymore. Hell, wasn't all that much of a secret to begin with, everyone guessed it'd be a spare Mobile Suit built into the back-pack. The jig is up Bandai, stop TRYING to keep things a secret.

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-11 22:46

I hope it comes with more than 2 beam sabers. In the new OP, they showed Seravee holding 6! I thought that was really cool. Took Ali by surprise.

Any chance for Seravee to shed its armor to reveal another Nadleeh? (even though Seraphim is technically Nadleeh 2.0)

console65 2009-01-11 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2155822)
I hope it comes with more than 2 beam sabers. In the new OP, they showed Seravee holding 6! I thought that was really cool. Took Ali by surprise.

Any chance for Seravee to shed its armor to reveal another Nadleeh? (even though Seraphim is technically Nadleeh 2.0)

Unlikely. The armor is integrated into the endo-skeleton. Though I am curious about those huge white panels on each side of Seravee. They look like they do something.

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-11 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 2155847)
Unlikely. The armor is integrated into the endo-skeleton. Though I am curious about those huge white panels on each side of Seravee. They look like they do something.

Maybe they store (or become) weapons for Seraphim?

LoweGear 2009-01-11 23:54

Those white side panels don't seem to be able to do anything, at least not when looking at my HG Seravee. The bottom part of the panel is a very thin plate, with corresponding detail indicating that it's not just some hollowed out part.

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-12 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2155916)
Those white side panels don't seem to be able to do anything, at least not when looking at my HG Seravee. The bottom part of the panel is a very thin plate, with corresponding detail indicating that it's not just some hollowed out part.

Well, a lot of new features have been added since the release of the HG kit, (such as the hands and Seraphim) so you never know. They might as well have more features and extra stuff to really entice buyers.

LoweGear 2009-01-12 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2155937)
Well, a lot of new features have been added since the release of the HG kit, (such as the hands and Seraphim) so you never know. They might as well have more features and extra stuff to really entice buyers.

Given how the binders themselves are designed though, they really didn't seem to give it that much importance. Heck, the binders are actually in a single piece, and can't be book-folded unlike what its design would suggest.

If I would suggest a crack theory regarding the side panels, maybe they'd fold in on themselves and act as Seraphim's shields, but given that there's no real evidence for that I'll hold of on speculating what those panels are, asides from being mere vents and side armor.

LoweGear 2009-01-12 01:10

Pardon the double post

HG GN-XIII ESF Type boxart

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...1730772358.jpg

LOL Cherudim at the background

LightningZERO 2009-01-12 02:30

Nice cameo to increase sales :D

I thought they're going to use the GN-XIIIs in S1 Episode 25 as the boxart

darkstrife 2009-01-12 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2154458)
http://i42.tinypic.com/18dhyh.jpg


now that's what I call a pro :D

anyone know where he got all those decals for the 00 gundam? i know bandai released a new batch of celestial being decals but they only apply to the 1st season gundams not the 00 gundam...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.