AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2011-08-16 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3731010)
Okay, to correct my previous mistake, here's the REAL (I hope) pics for:
1/100 Gafran (did I spell it right?)
http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...11/08/3173.jpg
http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...11/08/2245.jpg


and 1/100 Genoace
http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...11/08/2246.jpg

whats important to note though is that these arent models. they are from the new GB (gage-ing builder) line. they are toys that can be combined (like the AGE-1 can get new limbs to be the AGE-1 sparrow or titus) and then you can use them to battle in an arcade game. you dont have to put them together as it seems (you can see the wholes where the screws are for example)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-16 16:53

Yup, I knew they aren't HG 1/100. I've read the articles. Just want to correct the previous mistake. And add something to look at. LOL

Appel 2011-08-16 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3731036)
Yup, I knew they aren't HG 1/100. I've read the articles. Just want to correct the previous mistake. And add something to look at. LOL

i was just pointing it out so that people dont get confused with the actual models since bandai is releasing so many different new lines with the AGE line^^

kaizerknight01 2011-08-16 18:25




GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-08-16 18:50

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit!!!

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=25505&...8gunjap.net%29

This what Raphael should of been! That is freaking amazing work!

GrimmReaperNL 2011-08-17 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3731152)
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit!!!

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=25505&...8gunjap.net%29

This what Raphael should of been! That is freaking amazing work!


bottom one kinda reminds me the the X-Divider's Beam harmonica

Butagami 2011-08-17 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3731152)
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit!!!

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=25505&...8gunjap.net%29

This what Raphael should of been! That is freaking amazing work!

NOBODY MOVE! I've dropped my jaw here somewhere, don't you dare step on it!

Kuroi Hadou 2011-08-17 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 3731625)
bottom one kinda reminds me the the X-Divider's Beam harmonica

That's the point...

skyboy928 2011-08-17 11:33

yay, just received my first TT kit, now i can't wait to go home!!!
it actually arrive earlier than i expected

Appel 2011-08-17 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3731986)
yay, just received my first TT kit, now i can't wait to go home!!!
it actually arrive earlier than i expected

yup, mine arrived rather soon, too^^ my destiny also arrived at the customs today, i suppose i will be able to pick it up on friday.

skyboy928 2011-08-17 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3732028)
yup, mine arrived rather soon, too^^ my destiny also arrived at the customs today, i suppose i will be able to pick it up on friday.

but the problem is i won't have time until weekend, i still need to get some green and spray paint, and there's a technique with Gundam Real Touch marker that i would like to try, i still need to get all that before i could actually start.

Zero Hurricane 2011-08-17 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3731986)
yay, just received my first TT kit, now i can't wait to go home!!!
it actually arrive earlier than i expected

Well, the TT is same as original, but the quality is far below the original. The price is suitable for Gundam fans who lack his pocket.

Appel 2011-08-17 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3732110)
Well, the TT is same as original, but the quality is far below the original. The price is suitable for Gundam fans who lack his pocket.

yeah, its true that the quality isnt as good. but personally i think the quality is still better than the revell model that i have built XP the lines on that thing look like someone cut through clay with a butter knife at some points and one runner was pretty warped...
and personally i got the TT Hongli kits because i wanted to save money. i COULD have bought the destiny, infinite justice and zaku II from bandai. if i did that i would have paid a total of about $324.
by buying the models from TT Hongli i paid just $127. which means i saved about $196.
that alone is a valid argument for me to by the knock-offs :P

skyboy928 2011-08-17 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane (Post 3732110)
Well, the TT is same as original, but the quality is far below the original. The price is suitable for Gundam fans who lack his pocket.

well, to me the only reason for getting a TT kit is simply i want to use it to practice my spray painting skill, since i'm still a newbie when it come to doing painting.
also i would like to give weathering a try as well, but trying on a Bandai kit seem a bit wasted, since they already look so damn good, i don't want to see it turn bad if i did something wrong with it. so TT kit is perfect to practice, they are pretty much half the price of the original.

Zero Hurricane 2011-08-18 01:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3732168)
so TT kit is perfect to practice, they are pretty much half the price of the original.

Indeed, I myself admit that the TT is also great for the beginner. But the thing I was worried that the material itself is made ​​of plastic that fragile easily.

optics 2011-08-18 02:56

Got a question for you guys.

I have all of Kira Yamatos Gundam suits he has piloted: A. Strike, L. Strike, S. Strike, Freedom, S. Freedom. I guess I can get away with not having just a Strike.... Anyways, I have already Wing Ver. Ka (1st release) and Deathscythe.

Which would look better as a display?

All Gundam versions of Heero's suits: Wing Ver Ka, Wing, Wing Zero Custom, Epyon and hope for a Wing Zero

or

The EW/ver ka Gundams

I would have to buy 3 kits for one option, but 3 or 4 for the other.

Appel 2011-08-18 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by optics (Post 3732925)
Got a question for you guys.

I have all of Kira Yamatos Gundam suits he has piloted: A. Strike, L. Strike, S. Strike, Freedom, S. Freedom. I guess I can get away with not having just a Strike.... Anyways, I have already Wing Ver. Ka (1st release) and Deathscythe.

Which would look better as a display?

All Gundam versions of Heero's suits: Wing Ver Ka, Wing, Wing Zero Custom, Epyon and hope for a Wing Zero

or

The EW/ver ka Gundams

I would have to buy 3 kits for one option, but 3 or 4 for the other.

personally i want to go with option 2, having all upgraded EW suits. i already have the wing there and the deathscythe hell, im now just waiting for the altron, sandrock kai and heavyarms kai :P for me personally thats the best looking option because it has more variety^^

Chiu_fan 2011-08-18 11:11

I've just completed my HG 00 Qan[T]. I can't believe I finished it in 4 o'clock in the morning.:heh: I did'n notice the time when I was building it. Anyway, here are some pics:


This idea came to me when I was about to place it on my shelf. Gentlemen, I present to you:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-08-18 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3733303)
I've just completed my HG 00 Qan[T]. I can't believe I finished it in 4 o'clock in the morning.:heh: I did'n notice the time when I was building it. Anyway, here are some pics:


This idea came to me when I was about to place it on my shelf. Gentlemen, I present to you:

Nice :)

So, the HG kit can actually lift that long sword? Is it because the sword’s pretty light or the 00Q HG’s joints are THAT good? :confused:

LoweGear 2011-08-18 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3733331)
Nice :)

So, the HG kit can actually lift that long sword? Is it because the sword’s pretty light or the 00Q HG’s joints are THAT good? :confused:

The latter. The HG 00Q's joints are rather good. Well, they are based off the HG 00 Gundam's, which was already awesome enough.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.