AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 13:52

So, I finally found the courage to show off some kits from my collection. I hope you like them:D

The most recent kit I made: HGUC Delta Plus


Finished that a few weeks ago: HGUC Unicorn Gundam - Unicorn Mode


Really wan't the new Robot Damashii figure of that one: HGUC Unicorn Gundam - Destroy Mode


Really like how the detail turned out: HGFC God Gundam


And now a Gundam, that received two MG-Releases this year, but should not be forgotten, because it's still better than most that came after it: HG 00 Gundam


And another pic of the 00

suiton629 2011-10-04 14:17

@StrikeFreedomV2
Why only High Grade kits?

What about Master Grades, Perfect Grades, or Super Deformed??

Appel 2011-10-04 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3792554)
@StrikeFreedomV2
Why only High Grade kits?

What about Master Grades, Perfect Grades, or Super Deformed??

everyone has different tastes and preferences.
others have issues with shelf space.
and many people simply cant afford master grade or even perfect grade models. and many people simply dont like the looks of SDs.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 14:34

@Appel and nike629

I do have quiet a few Master Grades and No Grades. My HG-Collection is just a LOT more bigger than other Grades. The last Master Grade I finshed was the Destiny Gundam EBM. I'm currently building the HGUC Geara Zulu Guard Type. After that I will build either the HG AGE-1 or the MG Strike Freedom FBM. Got Freedom laying around for almost 1 and half years. It's about time I start working on that :)

Also, here's my current backlog of kits I have to build:

RG Aile Strike
HGUC Jegan ECOAS Type
HGFC Shining Gundam
HGFC Master Gundam & Fuunsaiki
Another one of each the HG 00 and the Unicorn Modes
HGAW Gundam X Divider
Now the Master Grades:
As I said the Strike Freedom
Wing Gundam EW
Gundam Deathsythe EW(That should be arriving this week.
Shenlong Gundam EW
Epyon EW
Wing Zero EW
Unicorn Gundam OVA vers.
00 Raiser
00 Gundam Seven Swords/G (Comes via EMS toghether with AGE-1)

Appel 2011-10-04 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3792578)
@Appel and nike629

I do have quiet a few Master Grades and No Grades. My HG-Collection is just a LOT more bigger than other Grades. The last Master Grade I finshed was the Destiny Gundam EBM. I'm currently building the HGUC Geara Zulu Guard Type. After that I will build either the HG AGE-1 or the MG Strike Freedom FBM. Got Freedom laying around for almost 1 and half years. It's about time I start working on that :)

Also, here's my current backlog of kits I have to build:

RG Aile Strike
HGUC Jegan ECOAS Type
HGFC Shining Gundam
HGFC Master Gundam & Fuunsaiki
Another one of each the HG 00 and the Unicorn Modes
HGAW Gundam X Divider
Now the Master Grades:
As I said the Strike Freedom
Wing Gundam EW
Gundam Deathsythe EW(That should be arriving this week.
Shenlong Gundam EW
Epyon EW
Wing Zero EW
Unicorn Gundam OVA vers.
00 Raiser
00 Gundam Seven Swords/G (Comes via EMS toghether with AGE-1)

my comment wasnt about you, it was about people's preferences in general^^ not everyone likes the 1/100 scale afterall!

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3792582)
my comment wasnt about you, it was about people's preferences in general^^ not everyone likes the 1/100 scale afterall!

Oops, sorry misunderstood then. My bad

:heh:

BumSQ 2011-10-04 15:06

recently i finish builing a mg unicorn gundam. i'm planning to build another mg but don't know what to buy. any1 got any recommendations?

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumSQ (Post 3792630)
recently i finish builing a mg unicorn gundam. i'm planning to build another mg but don't know what to buy. any1 got any recommendations?

I didnT build it myself yet but I know for a fact that the MG 00 Raiser is a pretty darn good kit. I definitly recommend it.

suiton629 2011-10-04 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumSQ (Post 3792630)
recently i finish builing a mg unicorn gundam. i'm planning to build another mg but don't know what to buy. any1 got any recommendations?

Check out like a MG from the 00 series... :D

Like~

MG Exia
MG Exia Ignition Mode
MG 00 Raiser
MG 00 Qan[T]
MG 00 Raiser 7 Sword G

Now if Bandai can just release a MG Exia Repair 2 and a MG Astraea my collection will be complete...

Appel 2011-10-04 15:19

i agree on the OO master grades. they are rather easy to build and are amazing models!
another great kit is the MK-II 2.0!
i can also recommend the freedom, strike freedom, sword or force impulse (depending on which you like better), the sinanju, the deathscythe hell, the shin musha gundam and the ReZEL.

also:
the MG full armor unicorn is available for preorder on hobby link japan now: http://www.hlj.com/product/ban973138

Sworra 2011-10-04 15:26

i was just about to say to BumSQ to get the MK-II 2.0, you beat me to it Appel. hehe But all what Appel said for MG's are darn good, might i add the Infinite Justice it that list to. :)

Appel are you going to Pre-Order FA unicorn?

Appel 2011-10-04 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3792659)
i was just about to say to BumSQ to get the MK-II 2.0, you beat me to it Appel. hehe But all what Appel said for MG's are darn good, might i add the Infinite Justice it that list to. :)

Appel are you going to Pre-Order FA unicorn?

oh yes, i forgot the infinite justice!^^

and i will probably get the FA unicorn. but i wont preorder it just yet^^

Sworra 2011-10-04 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3792676)
oh yes, i forgot the infinite justice!^^

and i will probably get the FA unicorn. but i wont preorder it just yet^^

You have from Oct 14 then its goes to 8000 yen.. i looked at that price in CDN dollars and its like $110 if i don't pre-order, if i do its like $88.. I'm going to wait a bit myself seems like the exhange rate right now is a bit high.. hope it lowers by the 14th.

Appel 2011-10-04 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3792688)
You have from Oct 14 then its goes to 8000 yen.. i looked at that price in CDN dollars and its like $110 if i don't pre-order, if i do its like $88.. I'm going to wait a bit myself seems like the exhange rate right now is a bit high.. hope it lowers by the 14th.

ah crap i missed that they have it with the early bird bonus... ok i just preordered it^^

duotiga 2011-10-05 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumSQ (Post 3792630)
recently i finish builing a mg unicorn gundam. i'm planning to build another mg but don't know what to buy. any1 got any recommendations?

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3792647)
I didnT build it myself yet but I know for a fact that the MG 00 Raiser is a pretty darn good kit. I definitly recommend it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3792654)
i agree on the OO master grades. they are rather easy to build and are amazing models!
another great kit is the MK-II 2.0!
i can also recommend the freedom, strike freedom, sword or force impulse (depending on which you like better), the sinanju, the deathscythe hell, the shin musha gundam and the ReZEL.

MG 00 Raiser is a pretty good kit but lotsa parts

MK II ver2 is good but i recommend titan ver which fixed the wraist issue

Strike (Aile , Launcher/Sword/IWSP) / Strike Noir (or E IWSP) is easy to build also

Wing MG series are easy to build also (so far have build Wing tv ver, Deathsycthe ver ka)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-05 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3793406)

MK II ver2 is good but i recommend titan ver which fixed the wraist issue

In newer releases of the AUEG MK II Vers. 2.0 that issue has been fixed AFAIK.

maknaedik 2011-10-05 02:47

You all know I want this: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...-magazine.html

Unfortunately, it's just a conversion. Might as well make my own :)

duotiga 2011-10-05 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3793412)
In newer releases of the AUEG MK II Vers. 2.0 that issue has been fixed AFAIK.

ok ..didnt get the newer ver so not sure. thanks

Appel 2011-10-05 05:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3793433)
ok ..didnt get the newer ver so not sure. thanks

i got the AEUG version of the MK-II 2.0 as well and the waist works just fine^^
they first released it without the fixed waist, then they released the TITANS version and the HD color version (which are both the same mold) which did have the better joint. they then incorporated that design into the AEUG version.

firefox 2011-10-05 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3793406)
MG 00 Raiser is a pretty good kit but lotsa parts

MK II ver2 is good but i recommend titan ver which fixed the wraist issue

Strike (Aile , Launcher/Sword/IWSP) / Strike Noir (or E IWSP) is easy to build also

Wing MG series are easy to build also (so far have build Wing tv ver, Deathsycthe ver ka)

There are in my opinion no gundam models that are hard to build, only hard to finish.
With finish i mean: pannelline, paint and decalise. I hate waterslide and dry transfer decals with passion, they always break or don't stay where i want them to go.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.