AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2011-11-03 21:30

Oh man~ Seems like Bandai is really pushing to get Gundam AGE kits out as fast as they can? o_O

I wish that the kits in the signature get a release.

Bonta Kun 2011-11-03 21:35

Totally getting the MG Duel Gundam Assaultshroud!

And I have to admit the MG AGE 1 is pretty damn nice as well.

Waiting to see what the |MG Sparrow will look like, would def like to see it with a custom paint job.

suiton629 2011-11-03 21:38

I have to say that the MG AGE-1 Normal looks pretty damn good..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aZuW6Y4gQ_...4Q/s1600/2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--7_1Z3yp1T...eg/s1600/1.jpg

maknaedik 2011-11-03 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3840467)
Oh man~ Seems like Bandai is really pushing to get Gundam AGE kits out as fast as they can? o_O

I wish that the kits in the signature get a release.

I'm not anymore surprised since they already said it before :P

The tide of events actually suggest that your wishlist, as of now, won't come anytime soon.

suiton629 2011-11-03 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3840477)
I'm not anymore surprised since they already said it before :P

The tide of events actually suggest that your wishlist, as of now, won't come anytime soon.

:(

But I do feel at least the MG Exia R2 can come out fast since the MG Exia is similar enough for them to do spam out a MG Exia R2 relatively quickly.

maknaedik 2011-11-03 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3840479)
:(

But I do feel at least the MG Exia R2 can come out fast since the MG Exia is similar enough for them to do spam out a MG Exia R2 relatively quickly.

The fastest it can come out is next year, June, which isn't really fast. i actually think it won't really come out in a regular release but rather a limited one. If Bandai actually plans of releasing it, then they should've done it long ago, when 00 is at its peek.

too bad our guess, Aegis and Justice wasn't correct. But since they didn't specifically said that they'll release only one MG from Seed remaster, then there still chance for those to come out. Actually, I think that GAT series will be completed

Sworra 2011-11-03 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3840490)
too bad our guess, Aegis and Justice wasn't correct. But since they didn't specifically said that they'll release only one MG from Seed remaster, then there still chance for those to come out. Actually, I think that GAT series will be completed

Yeah its a start, at least its from the GAT-X suits so most likely i can see them finishing the rest off.. But Bandai likes to take those curve balls.. could just be a one time deal cause its the 10 year mark.

suiton629 2011-11-03 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3840490)
The fastest it can come out is next year, June, which isn't really fast. i actually think it won't really come out in a regular release but rather a limited one. If Bandai actually plans of releasing it, then they should've done it long ago, when 00 is at its peek.

But you remember what they did with the MG 00 Qan[T]... People said a MG of the 00 Qan[T] wouldn't be out, and like a month after the movie aired, it did. So for all we know, Bandai could have already done everything required for a few more 00 series MG kits and are just waiting to finalize the kits and picking a good time to release it.

casval cehack 2011-11-03 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3840437)
http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/177054/index

MG Duel Assault Shroud confirmed!! February release
MG Age-1 Normal (February release)
MG Titus (March release)
MG Spallow (April release)
MG Gafran (May release) - didn't see this one coming
RG Skygrasper (with launcher and sword packs)
Limited edition pink Dra-C (want)

More news inside. Very surprised indeed :)

2 MGs for February :))
Titus <3

Can't believe my wish for the MG Duel Assault Shroud got fulfilled by Bandai! With four MGs for Age, the MG line finally got the much needed change. Ofcourse, will be getting RG Skygrasper.

kk2extreme 2011-11-03 23:45

The new MG wing series looks awesome, now all we need is MG Talgease

maknaedik 2011-11-03 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3840589)
But you remember what they did with the MG 00 Qan[T]... People said a MG of the 00 Qan[T] wouldn't be out, and like a month after the movie aired, it did. So for all we know, Bandai could have already done everything required for a few more 00 series MG kits and are just waiting to finalize the kits and picking a good time to release it.

I'm surprised that MG Qan[t] was released so early. But I didn't think it won't come out. I only thought it would come out late.

Well, they did that while Qan[t] is hot. MG 00 raiser was released because one, it's POPULAR and two, it's so similar with Qan[t]'s inner frame.

I'm hopeful for an MG Astrea release because I LIKE IT and could be easily done because of its similarities with Exia, but not because it's POPULAR enough for a release.

@casval cehack

Same here. I wouldn't be surprised if they ever release Blitz, Aegis and Buster. Though I think that Duel was released first because among the GAT series MS, it's the closest to Strike.

@kk2extreme

Though I know how popular Tallgeese is and how Bandai could easily milk it out, making it a good candidate for being an MG, I have a gut feeling that it won't come out anytime soon. I think Nataku and friends will be released first.

casval cehack 2011-11-04 00:19

Looking at MG AGE-1, those armor grills could have been implemented on the HG, like those thin panel lines on X. I guess Bandai decided to make the HG version more "anime accurate". I wonder what kind of gimmicks this new MG will have, since the glowing "A" in the chest is out.

Another thing, dedicated weapon hands now seems to be a standard for the RG line (RG Skygrasper has two).

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-04 00:46

Quote:

That's it, the other GAT series will surely follow. Damn, I'm glad I only buy Blitz from the 1/100 line. Too bad it's not Justice. Oh yeah, isn't the druggiest Gundam trio are from GAT series too?

suiton629 2011-11-04 00:49

Still, I want these in MG form...the ones in bold especially.

0 Gundam (Type ACD)
0 Gundam (Roll Out)
00 Qan[T] Full Saber

00 XN Raiser
Astraea
Exia Avalanche Dash

Exia Repair 2
Reborns Gundam

Bonta Kun 2011-11-04 01:03

Actually come to think of it, I think I would have liked to see the Stargazer and Slaughter Dagger as MGs.

Or a Gold Frame Amatsu!

I hope they get the colours for the Duel Gundam Assault Shroud looking good, I'm not terribly fond of them.

maknaedik 2011-11-04 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3840756)
Still, I want these in MG form...the ones in bold especially.

0 Gundam (Type ACD)
0 Gundam (Roll Out)
00 Qan[T] Full Saber

00 XN Raiser
Astraea
Exia Avalanche Dash

Exia Repair 2
Reborns Gundam

Prepare to get bombarded again :P
Oh, how fast can you actually type those? I bet you actually had a dream that Bandai release those all in one month, LOL!

@Bonta Kun
If they remaster OVAs, why not?

Appel 2011-11-04 01:20

personally i would have loved to see a blitz but the duel is just as awesome^^ and hey, maybe we get a blitz, too this year!

about those age kits... the age-1 looks ok i guess. but im way more interested in the MG gafran :O

edit: im also VERY happy about DHL express^^ they wanted almost 30€ from me for taxes but at least the package arrived before i went to work! at 6:50 am to be exact XP

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-04 02:00

Quote:

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/177054/index

MG Age-1 Normal (February release)
MG Titus (March release)
MG Spallow (April release)
MG Gafran (May release) - didn't see this one coming
RG Skygrasper (with launcher and sword packs)
Limited edition pink Dra-C (want)

More news inside. Very surprised indeed :)

2 MGs for February :))
Titus <3

I came. I can't believe this is happening. I think I'm dreaming :D And yesterday I was talking about a MG Duel XD

maknaedik 2011-11-04 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3840850)
I came. I can't believe this is happening. I think I'm dreaming :D And yesterday I was talking about a MG Duel XD

Wish granted :)) you must have picked a lamp and wished upon a genie :)

firefox 2011-11-04 02:15

I'm very happy with the Duel gundam finaly getting an MG release, this opens teh door for teh even cooler Blue Duel in the future !!!!!

Bit confused why they didn't opt for Aegis first doh...