AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Skye629 2015-12-05 00:54

Im guessing its this line "replacement image"

Sorta like what the Build Booster/Build Strike was for the HGBF lineup

From GG it might be another new Barbatos form

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-12-05 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5722327)
Im guessing its this line "replacement image"

Sorta like what the Build Booster/Build Strike was for the HGBF lineup

From GG it might be another new Barbatos form

Yeah, looks like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 5721722)
^ i think will come with tons of details,instead of the gap of the armor...

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5721751)
...or else that better be a Real Grade-quality inner frame.

Speaking of Barbatos' inner frame, the 1/100's inner frame looks cool so far, but I see the MG (if they'll make it) can still top it with finer details here and there:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Faux Mecha 2015-12-05 13:43

i just noticed on the Barbatos kits shown so far (& my HG) that the shoulder pistons aren't even connected to the arms, i know that it may limit the arm movements on the engineering level for those types of grades that may made the pistons static instead of being telescopic like an actual real one, just hope the MG kits managed to nailed the anime design without hindering the arms properly.

Chibiloli 2015-12-09 05:23

Anybody have a clear date as to when the Kimaris will be released? Some sources say this month while others say next month, I'm considering not getting the Hyakuri anymore and get the Kimaris instead.

Skye629 2015-12-09 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5725671)
Anybody have a clear date as to when the Kimaris will be released? Some sources say this month while others say next month, I'm considering not getting the Hyakuri anymore and get the Kimaris instead.

HG or the 1/100?

The former is either this month or Jan, imo more likely Jan as we are probably seeing a Gusion and Man Rodi kits first (along with the Amida Hyakuren)

The latter is definitely sometime in the first half of next year

Chibiloli 2015-12-11 05:22

Well this sucks, somebody broke my Barbatos' hand cover so I had to do an emergency hand transplant using the Jigen Build knuckles, which are super loose once inside the hand sockets, had to glue paper around the ball joints to make it less loose, I'll fix up the Barbatos' hand once I het my hands on some Kragle.

Chibiloli 2015-12-16 03:16

Anybody know where I can get the GN long Rifle for the Throne Drei?

Skye629 2015-12-16 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5731506)
Anybody know where I can get the GN long Rifle for the Throne Drei?

Are you referring to the long rifle of the Exia RIII? If so there is no kit for it

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-12-16 06:45

You know, I just noticed that the Kutan Booster looks better on Graze Kai than on Barbatos:

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hacchaka/...8d0abc8c-s.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hacchaka/...971b0fb8-s.jpg

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
IMO the Kutan's white sharp edges really complement Graze Kai's sharp and block-y body better than the round-y Barbatos

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hacchaka/...3b620c2a-s.jpg

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hacchaka/...ddda8d18-s.jpg

Chibiloli 2015-12-16 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5731553)
Are you referring to the long rifle of the Exia RIII? If so there is no kit for it

No, the long rifle of the Drei from Season 2

Skye629 2015-12-16 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5731593)
No, the long rifle of the Drei from Season 2

That too have never made it to official model kits, and afaik only appears in the mechanics books

It looks relatively easy to scratchbuild however compared to lots of other things

wavehawk 2015-12-18 19:24

Just as a sort of related side note: I wonder if it's actually possible to make a human-sized working version of Barbatos' big Mace.

...because there's a lot of idiots here in Australia that have just spoiled me about the new Star Wars movie, and I won't give them the dignity of being cut down by a lightsaber. Plus, turnign them into mashed potato feels good right now.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-12-18 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5733610)
Just as a sort of related side note: I wonder if it's actually possible to make a human-sized working version of Barbatos' big Mace.

...because there's a lot of idiots here in Australia that have just spoiled me about the new Star Wars movie, and I won't give them the dignity of being cut down by a lightsaber. Plus, turnign them into mashed potato feels good right now.

Are those who spoiled it for you just casual fellow Aussies, or part of the EU-fan group who have been (and still) doing their “let’s spoil the new movie coz Disney don’t acknowledge our EU”-campaign in social media and forums lately? :p

Chibiloli 2015-12-18 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5733610)

Just use a regular wooden club, that should make them feel worse as geting beaten by what is essentially an oversized branch is more embarassing.

On topic, I asked my old folks to get me add-on packs 1 and 2 for my IBO sets and I was wondering if the Bazooka and side thruster things work well with a Regular Graze, as all I see those on is the Graze Custom which I don't have.

Skye629 2015-12-19 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5733644)
Just use a regular wooden club, that should make them feel worse as geting beaten by what is essentially an oversized branch is more embarassing.

On topic, I asked my old folks to get me add-on packs 1 and 2 for my IBO sets and I was wondering if the Bazooka and side thruster things work well with a Regular Graze, as all I see those on is the Graze Custom which I don't have.

The lower parts of the Graze and the Kai are identical as far as I can tell, so the thrusters should work

And the Bazooka uses new shoulder armor you have to swap in anyways, so that works on either as long as you have not messed with the inner frame of the shoulder

IMO the reason they feature the Kai more is to boost sales for it (and its the one using the Bazooka in show)

wavehawk 2015-12-19 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5733634)
Are those who spoiled it for you just casual fellow Aussies, or part of the EU-fan group who have been (and still) doing their “let’s spoil the new movie coz Disney don’t acknowledge our EU”-campaign in social media and forums lately? :p

- Everyone and their dog. Meanign people on FB. And now some idiots even ont his forum spoilign Star Wars spoilers in these forums that have absolutley NOTHING to do with STAR WARS. I won't mention who, but I've already reported them to Mods and the posts have been removed.

Also, I got myself the option set 2. The more add-on weapons I put on my Graze the more I'm worried I may be taking this too far, like the time almost went overboard cusotmizing my RG Zaku...(looks at Graze) Uhm, shoudl a Graze have 4 sets of thrusters, a machinegun, an axe, a shield, a bazooka and heavy shoulders and still be carrying a lance on it;s back?

On-topic: I'm very annoyed that the option set 2 only has once rotating joint for the bazooka and no spared for the other arm. :(

Router25 2015-12-19 10:36

After building the HG Barbatos with the option set 1 did I only realized that the back to backpack connector I am excited to mod now seems to be too shallow to hold any peg, heck even the actual thruster pack feels it might fall off once the holes became loose. And the connection holes on the backpack could only hold but not completely unless you plan on gluing it permanently.

Now I'm having doubts if I would continue my plan on a Graze/Zabanya custom since obviously my GNT Barbatos is a bust

Laevatein 2015-12-24 01:34

Just got back from a trip to Japan yesterday, didn't see a Super Fumina kit anywhere while I was there, and my friends tell me it's because they won't stay on the shelves. If it's really that hot, perhaps we might see more MS Girl kits?

Skye629 2015-12-24 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laevatein (Post 5738014)
Just got back from a trip to Japan yesterday, didn't see a Super Fumina kit anywhere while I was there, and my friends tell me it's because they won't stay on the shelves. If it's really that hot, perhaps we might see more MS Girl kits?

INB4 Build China from BF OVA

Anyways my MG Altron EW just came in recently, mwahahahah just in time for Christmas (its a present)

Sworra 2015-12-24 05:37

Speaking of Kits coming before Christmas? I was hoping the MG V2 would be shipped out by now. :( Seems like an eternity for it to be released.