AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MrCapcom 2009-01-30 14:51

lol they do look different im just sayin he has the same charteristics as far as just having the claw. At least the others had a totally new update different weapons etc

Nerroth 2009-01-30 14:51

Ahead variant, yay!

And the 00-Raiser art is nice - but will the 0-Raiser being sold separately have a darker blue to match the stand-alone 00?

MrCapcom 2009-01-30 14:53

I swore I saw the 1/144 0-Raiser with regular color to match the 00
just like the 1/100 had 0-Raiser seperate and 00 and then a 00 Raiser kit

MeesesGlokmah 2009-01-30 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCapcom (Post 2189513)
I swore I saw the 1/144 0-Raiser with regular color to match the 00
just like the 1/100 had 0-Raiser seperate and 00 and then a 00 Raiser kit

There is a kit with just the 1/144 0 Raiser to match 1/144 00.

MakubeX2 2009-01-30 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2189209)
Bandai's choice of odd HGUC designs seem to be when they have direct tie-ins though, like the GM Striker and GPO2A MLRS type tied-in with the release of the Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire game. As I see it, this'll be their first non-mainstream HGUC that doesn't seem to have a specific tie-in, unless I'm missing something (SRWZ won't have CCA, so it can't be that).

The example you cited happens to be new designs that were making their debut but the Nu HWZ had been in exisitence for year and were present in games such as SRW Alpha 1-3 and various G Generation as well.

And finally, a model of the Nu HWS had been released before in the Nu FIX figuration.

CelestialNocturne 2009-01-30 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCapcom (Post 2189382)
Whats the difference between Airos and Kyrios? I mean I see different look but what else? Something im missing?
Virtue = Seravee gets mini gundam and different guns
Exia = 00 more drives
Dynames = Cheridum differen sniping and sniper rifile
Kyrios = Airos bigger claw? wth

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 2189448)
Seravee also = more guns with different configurations, 2 extra pairs of arms each with beamswords. The ability to double team and some unknown system we have yet to fully witness.

00 = a pair of mega beamsword, giant beam, teleportation, connects minds of people around its GN field and who knows whatever new godly abilities

Cherudim = gets enhanced sniping capabilities, shield bit system

Arios = will be the next in line for display of capabilities, we haven't even seen its combination with GN Archer.

What else do you expect, are they not enough? Wing Gundam?

Wing -> Wing ZERO = 1 extra Buster rifle, ZERO system
Deathscythe = 1 extra blade and wings.
Heavyarms = 1 extra gattling gun.
Sandrock = lol, thrusters to move in space.
Nataku = 1 extra grappling claw and tail beam.

Aside from capabilities not yet revealed by the Arios via the GN Archer, it should be likewise noted that the structuring of the Arios is that so that it becomes easier to pilot, thereby addressing Allelujah's "lack of practice" and contrary to the Kyrios itself. Both units' signature weapon is the GN Shield/Claw, the Kyrios requiring the pilot to maneuver close to the enemy to strike whilst in mobile suit mode however in the Arios the GN Shield/Claw is both particle-based and is used in the unit's flight mode (the claw I mean). With such an arrangement, the pilot then can more easily strike the foe as Allelujah can use the flight mode's superior speed and agility to strike. Likewise, the Arios retains more mid/long-range weapons compared to the Kyrios such as the GN Submachine Guns in the wrists, GN Twin Beam Rifles on hand, the GN Vulcan's in the nose, etc...The Kyrios on the other hand had only its GN Submachine Gun using standard equipment or it's GN 3-Tube Missile Launcher's which then sacrificed the SMG while for true long-range combat, the unit had to be equipped with the clunky Tail Unit or Tail Booster which hindered transformation and impeded the battle capacity of the unit.

Overall, my point is that the Arios is essentially everything the Kyrios was (the GN Archer making up for the Tail Units) but in a tighter package making it that much easier for a pilot to utilize or for an ace (Hallelujah) to excel in.

MakubeX2 2009-01-30 18:03

Has the box art of the 1/100 been posted up yet ?

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6...89d777fby0.jpg

Lol at how lame and weak it is.

LoweGear 2009-01-30 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2189511)
And the 00-Raiser art is nice - but will the 0-Raiser being sold separately have a darker blue to match the stand-alone 00?

Yup, the separate O-Raiser has the same color shade as the HG 00 Gundam.

Nerroth 2009-01-30 19:38

That'll do.

cupcakes4chris 2009-01-30 20:19

New phone or collection of 1/144 season 2 celestial being model kits..? :confused:

Imperial Blaze 2009-01-30 20:24

My favourite is Gundam Kyrios.

Nerroth 2009-01-30 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2189859)
New phone or collection of 1/144 season 2 celestial being model kits..? :confused:

Depends - will you put the CB logo as your wallpaper on the new phone?

vektar 2009-01-30 20:51

thats a good idea but i think ill try and find char aznables symbol

cupcakes4chris 2009-01-30 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2189885)
Depends - will you put the CB logo as your wallpaper on the new phone?

Nah, my wallpaper shall be...lovely asian women.
Would you rather have a collection including the 00 raiser, cherudim, arios, gn archer, seravee, and seraphim positioned together and placed on your desk to remind yourself that you accomplished something great..
or
have a new touch screen phone with web browsing, music,video, camera, and lots of customization (sitting right next to your ds lite).

bah, saved up money this whole time..

Nerroth 2009-01-30 21:01

Depends on which touch screen phone - and whether you'd get more out of it than your current phone that would be worth more than partaking of the celestaaal beeean.

cupcakes4chris 2009-01-30 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2189896)
Depends on which touch screen phone - and whether you'd get more out of it than your current phone that would be worth more than partaking of the celestaaal beeean.

eh..
iphone clone of verizon (LG dare) > razr by like 9,000

Nerroth 2009-01-30 21:23

I haven't heard a lot of great stuff about the iPhone clones - they seem to compete less well to the iPhome 3G proper than the regular high-end smartphones the likes of Nokia or S-E put out.

But then, not all of them are touch-screen...

vektar 2009-01-30 22:04

just go for the models best bet

Nerroth 2009-01-30 23:19

Does anyone here have the 1/100 Avalanche Exia - and if so, would you recommend the kit?

(And does it come with all of the standard Exia parts, so you can go back and forth between configurations, or is it different enough so that it can only be assembled in Avalanche mode?)

duotiga 2009-01-30 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2190080)
Does anyone here have the 1/100 Avalanche Exia - and if so, would you recommend the kit?

(And does it come with all of the standard Exia parts, so you can go back and forth between configurations, or is it different enough so that it can only be assembled in Avalanche mode?)

I have the kit. I would say this kit is nice after fixing( provided you do some painting & panel lining)

It does come with optional exia parts also.