AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

vektar 2009-02-21 15:57

Virtue and Seravee are probably gonna be the only 00 models i get until the Exia MG comes out and i dont think ill have the Seraphim in MS mode, just have Seravee with all 6 hands and beam sabers out.

MakubeX2 2009-02-21 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2229600)
I don't really see what's so wrong about Seprahim

1. Large gapping holes on arm when in deployment in cannon mode.

2. As pointed out, Gundam Face is too big for a body when compared to the HG 1/144.

3. Where's the detail of the air vent on the knee ? Gosh, even the HG 1/144 had that !

But at least I can see that the include a waist joint for the Seraphim, here's hoping that I'm not wrong.

Amber.Dawn 2009-02-21 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCapcom (Post 2229351)
Just close your eyes jump in the air and when u fall down you will be in a gundam store. lol Aren't gundam/anime/arcade like everywhere in japan

What he said. In Japan, jump and you'll find an anime store. In China, jump and you'll find a restaurant.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-02-21 18:00

Hm, didn't think we'd get a look at the Damashii 0 Gundam this early. If this picture is indeed the figure itself.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out

CandleStick 2009-02-21 18:19

I like how the description of O-Gundam says "MS that will appear in Final climax battle!"

So I'm assuming O-Gundam will be in the final battle!

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-02-21 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandleStick (Post 2230020)
I like how the description of O-Gundam says "MS that will appear in Final climax battle!"

I wouldn't be surprised if it does show up in the end. But still, that can just be assumption.

Dream_Traveller 2009-02-21 20:45

If it does, they'd better make it up to scratch with modern tech...

vektar 2009-02-21 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandleStick (Post 2230020)

kind of hard too without a real GN drive.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-02-21 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2230227)
kind of hard too without a real GN drive.

Give it a Tau Drive, and do an overhaul of its system, it'll probably be up to par with the Gadessa.

But that alone is no match for the 00 Raiser. So, if it does happen to make an appearence again, Ribbons will need a trump card for it.

cupcakes4chris 2009-02-21 22:17

just give it an 0 raiser and 3 gn tau drives.

LightningZERO 2009-02-21 23:39

0 Gundam will appear in the final battle? I doubt it. Unless it wears outer armor like Virtue or something

Okamidum 2009-02-22 00:25

It will probably be a modified version of the O gundam if anything.

Rising Dragon 2009-02-22 00:26

An imported toys shop site is hardly official enough to take the statement as concrete evidence.

RAVNEN 2009-02-22 01:05

Yeah,what were their thinking by putting that kind of word on their promo.It give me high hope for a second.:p Whoa...I can only saw a NU-ish 0 Gundam...:twitch:

Gevurah 2009-02-22 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragux (Post 2229313)
Sorry for this question is almost a off topic, :topicoff: but i like to know where can go to buy gundam models in japan, i will travel to tokio in four days for my family but i want to now that i want a gundam models

but would like to know where to buy gundam models:bow: that will travel to Japan in 3 days for study, and anyone know the price of a models?

Since you'll be in Tokyo, head over to Akihabara, the electronics district. On the main street you'll find yourself immersed in lights and anything game/anime related. There are a few shops over there that have gunpla but I had the most success in regards to selection at the store with the 5 foot RX-78 model in the front. The majority of the gunpla should be on the second floor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCapcom (Post 2229351)
Just close your eyes jump in the air and when u fall down you will be in a gundam store. lol Aren't gundam/anime/arcade like everywhere in japan

LOL @ your skewed vision of Japan.

LynnieS 2009-02-22 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gevurah (Post 2230870)
Since you'll be in Tokyo, head over to Akihabara, the electronics district. On the main street you'll find yourself immersed in lights and anything game/anime related. There are a few shops over there that have gunpla but I had the most success in regards to selection at the store with the 5 foot RX-78 model in the front. The majority of the gunpla should be on the second floor.

QFT. There are also gunpla being sold at the Animate store, but it wasn't a huge selection. OTOH, it's Animate so there are lots of other things on which you can blow your cash. :heh: You might also find some bargains on older second-hand stuff at Mandarake - if you don't care about new vs second-hand; they are now in an 8-story building that might take you close to an hour or so to wander through if you look carefully at their merchandise. :)

The toy department of big stores like Bic Camera in Shinjuku also sell Gunpla, but again, not a huge selection. You might find better bargains there, though; they were getting rid of the MG Sinanju Ver Ka about a month ago for less than 2000 yen... :D

GNWeapon 2009-02-22 07:29

I think Bandai really have to release the Masurao in both HG 1/144 and 1/100 scale soon. Really is a clear-cut MS, the color scheme and all.

StratoSpear 2009-02-22 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2231113)
I think Bandai really have to release the Masurao in both HG 1/144 and 1/100 scale soon. Really is a clear-cut MS, the color scheme and all.

Obviously the Masurao will be released for 1/144... It's a 30:70 chance for the 1/100 scale

MrCapcom 2009-02-22 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gevurah (Post 2230870)

LOL @ your skewed vision of Japan.

lol its not skewed I was just sayin compared to USA Tokyo should have way mor anime themed stores and arcades. I know they have more stuff than just that and there culture isnt zomg anime/games pls. I can barely find a arcade let alone something with anime in it in philly, just sayin

LightningZERO 2009-02-22 08:55

The reason we don't hear anything about HG Masurao is probably because it's getting a new paint job