AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Spitfire 2009-03-06 09:02

^Obviously. Its in Trans-Am colors, you know, because its Trans-Am Raiser:rolleyes:

I'll defenitly be getting the HG Trans-Am Raiser. That GN Sword III is too good to pass up.

MakubeX2 2009-03-06 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2255597)

Picture is a bit misleading because the webmaster did a major mod of Garazzo by cutting up the finger blades into 5 individual pieces and painting one end of it to simulate where the hands is suppose to be.

Of course, if one is suppose to emulate what that webmaster did, you cannot join the finger blades back. So what he did was to have a spare unmod piece on hand for some of the other shots.

Aoi Toori 2009-03-06 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 2255655)
I'll defenitly be getting the HG Trans-Am Raiser. That GN Sword III is too good to pass up.

100% agreed about GN Sword III :D

But maybe I'll just buy the 1/144 version becoz my gf not allowing me to buy 1/100
(coz I already have 1/100 00 Raiser) :(

GNWeapon 2009-03-06 12:48

That is a must get then, I doubt Bandai will be releasing another HG 00 Raiser with GN Sword III in normal colors/designer colors.

I'm going to convert that GN Sword III into the standard colors then, with the rest of the 'trans-am' kit as spare parts.

LordStrike 2009-03-06 14:29

so its finally done XD after some days and all i can say is i like it O_O


JackRydden224 2009-03-06 14:39

Say does anybody know of a good shop to get stuff from this set :

http://forthefigurines.blogspot.com/...le-gundam.html

I am looking for the Dearka one but so far I've had not luck locating that specific piece....

Hope you guys can help me out

Thanks!

Ardi220288 2009-03-06 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2255511)
New HG 1/144 Trans-Am Raiser pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ai-gp0053L.jpg

The blade looks quite interesting

That blade looks really cool :D love those clear blue part.


Wonder if they're going to sell 1/100 00 Transam Raiser set. Though somehow I get the feeling that Bandai going to release another HG 00 (normal colour) with GN Sword III + whatever extra that they're going to give :heh:

Tangerine 2009-03-06 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordStrike (Post 2256118)
so its finally done XD after some days and all i can say is i like it O_O


ohhhh... sexy <3

CrackerJack 2009-03-06 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2254600)
The decals look to be fully applied. Is this yours?

And judging by what I can see, it looks like the topcoating didn't went too well hence the aged look. :heh:

Yes this is mine and I believe the problem is the flash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2254764)
if possible could you post an other pic of the suit in daylight, The kit looks pretty good but the flash is over doing it and makes the pic look off. I like the red you painted it i was thinking of doing the same color because its just cool but like i said the pic dont do it justice.

Wow, how did I not think of that. I did not paint red. The top coat i used has some amber color effect which made the red alittle darker and alot of shine.

Day time pics:

Spoiler for full frontal:


Spoiler for battle damaged shield practice:

Spoiler for A blinding shot:

vektar 2009-03-06 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordStrike (Post 2256118)
so its finally done XD after some days and all i can say is i like it O_O


Nice yours looks so much cleaner and nicer then mine does, ill have to trade you;)

vektar 2009-03-06 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrackerJack (Post 2256339)
Spoiler for full frontal:


Spoiler for battle damaged shield practice:

Spoiler for A blinding shot:

there you go much better looking now, great job kit looks pretty good, so need to get me one some day. and i thought you used like a tamiya Mica Red on the kit because of all the shinny things in the pic, i can see the difference now with the top coat. So did you use a gloss coat? looks really shinny.

LordStrike 2009-03-06 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2256373)
Nice yours looks so much cleaner and nicer then mine does, ill have to trade you;)

LOL thx :) and for the trade ill think about it XD

M_Flores 2009-03-06 19:15

Stupid question, but the 1/144's dont usually come with action bases, do they?
Do I have to order one for the 1/144 Trans-Am OO Raiser too?
I've always been collecting 1/100's, so I wouldn't know.

Spitfire 2009-03-06 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 2256551)
Stupid question, but the 1/144's dont usually come with action bases, do they?
Do I have to order one for the 1/144 Trans-Am OO Raiser too?
I've always been collecting 1/100's, so I wouldn't know.

Only some come with bases, and its really only those that need them to pose, such as the Arios and the Gadessa/Garazzo. Most do not come with bases though.

Calvin329 2009-03-06 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 2256551)
Stupid question, but the 1/144's dont usually come with action bases, do they?
Do I have to order one for the 1/144 Trans-Am OO Raiser too?
I've always been collecting 1/100's, so I wouldn't know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 2256623)
Only some come with bases, and its really only those that need them to pose, such as the Arios and the Gadessa/Garazzo. Most do not come with bases though.

And anyways, the bases which come with the kits look horrible.

You'll be better off with sparkly green / red GN particle-effect action base. They're not expensive, and they offer much more movement possibilities too.

They allow your models to pose better and they add a touch of realism too, especially the sparkly ones (coz they make it look as if your Gundam is farting GN particles, which it should.)

Okamidum 2009-03-06 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin329 (Post 2256668)
And anyways, the bases which come with the kits look horrible.

You'll be better off with sparkly green / red GN particle-effect action base. They're not expensive, and they offer much more movement possibilities too.

They allow your models to pose better and they add a touch of realism too, especially the sparkly ones (coz they make it look as if your Gundam is farting GN particles, which it should.)

I couldnt help but to think of Dynames when you said farting GN Particles hehe. Butt thrusters ftw.

Sir Dearka 2009-03-06 22:13

I really see nothing that bad with the included stands. They come in handy, though indeed seriously limit the poseability ;)

No news of Anew's HG suit so far... I am getting impatient! :P Just decided that I'll get whatever Innovator suit comes out in HG. Gadessa and Garazzo are just too beautiful...

---

Anybody got the MG Sword/Launcher Strike Gundam? Is it worth getting?

---

EDIT: Also, just started assembling the 1/100 Cherudim and I can see already how amazing it'll look with special decals... Definitely to me it is the best 1/100 00 model since the red Astraea :]

Un1ver5e 2009-03-06 22:24

Hi all, I'm new here. Would like to share one of my recently completed mods. =)


cupcakes4chris 2009-03-06 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by un1ver5e (Post 2256956)
hi all, i'm new here. Would like to share one of my recently completed mods. =)


that.is.sick!

nutype 2009-03-06 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un1ver5e (Post 2256956)
Hi all, I'm new here. Would like to share one of my recently completed mods. =)


it almost gives the word gattai a new meaning


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.