AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LordStrike 2009-09-19 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2653493)
bought 2 ...but have yet to start =x


cool im building mine right now i was planing on getting 2 but my budget got low wen i got some game pre orders :(

Rising Dragon 2009-09-19 13:06

Hail Buster does seem to be a massive improvement over the original Buster. Can its two cannons combine like the original Buster's, though? I know that was something the Verde Buster before it couldn't do.

Sir Dearka 2009-09-19 13:29

it cannot combine, though it is compensated by the changed system of arms to which the guns are attached. Now they are more flexible on the sides and can be easily maneuvered within the left or the right space of the model, at the cost of being unable to combine. Thus they seem to be much larger when the Hail Buster holds them in both hands than when the old Buster does it.

LoweGear 2009-09-19 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2653713)
Hail Buster does seem to be a massive improvement over the original Buster. Can its two cannons combine like the original Buster's, though? I know that was something the Verde Buster before it couldn't do.

While the Verde Buster doesn't combine its cannons front-to-back like the Buster, it does still has the ability to combine them, just side-by-side :heh:

Critias 2009-09-19 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 2653498)
So... is the original mode the twin Beam blade tonfa?

The beam blade tonfa is a feature Blue Frame Second L never had.

Sir Dearka 2009-09-19 17:39

Now I am just waiting for the next 00 Mg, which will be the Dynames, I hope, not the 00 Raiser :D

Just moved the files so I link some of them again:


yusawateva 2009-09-19 18:16

i m wondering if i should get the Guntank
the only thing thats holding me back is the color, if im really gonna get it then (for the first time) ill be spray painting it into a brown color scheme (kinda like gun tank in ms iGloo) man wouldnt it be awsome if that guntank gets the master grade treatment?

can someone link me with where i can get gundam spray paint? thanks

bio9205 2009-09-19 21:12

Did you guys get your Reborns at hobby shops? Haha, still waiting for them to release.

Anyone answer my question on Cherudim's loose "red crystal"?

RAVNEN 2009-09-19 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2654150)
Now I am just waiting for the next 00 Mg, which will be the Dynames, I hope, not the 00 Raiser :D

Just moved the files so I link some of them again:


Whoa,the Hail Buster look so awesome..:twitch: now im tempted to buy it.Yes i agree,the Gail Strike & Hail Buster does have new joint,they are lot more stiff than before.The Gail has new knee part that somehow make it taller than my HG 1/100 Destiny Gundam..:D

I wonder what would a MG Dynames new feature is hmm...(if bandai release it that is):heh:

cupcakes4chris 2009-09-19 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2654470)
Whoa,the Hail Buster look so awesome..:twitch: now im tempted to buy it.Yes i agree,the Gail Strike & Hail Buster does have new joint,they are lot more stiff than before.The Gail has new knee part that somehow make it taller than my HG 1/100 Destiny Gundam..:D

I wonder what would a MG Dynames new feature is hmm...(if bandai release it that is):heh:

skirt missiles! If bandai loves us, then there will be a 1/100 gn arms along with the mg! :D

X207 2009-09-20 00:24

i have some questions of curiousity. when i try to pose the 100 lunamaria zaku the skirt armouris movable on the front and the sides. the rear armour panels are solid, are they just badly designed when they scaled it down to produce the model? im sure if they provided 2 extra movable armour panels on the rear it would've been better. have they ever released a GN leg booster model for the GNZ innovator series?

vektar 2009-09-20 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2654693)
i have some questions of curiousity. when i try to pose the 100 lunamaria zaku the skirt armouris movable on the front and the sides. the rear armour panels are solid, are they just badly designed when they scaled it down to produce the model? im sure if they provided 2 extra movable armour panels on the rear it would've been better. have they ever released a GN leg booster model for the GNZ innovator series?

Its a bandai thing to have the back skirt solid, theres a lot of kits that way.

and no they havent made the booster add-on's for the GNZ suits.

kakakka 2009-09-20 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2654150)
Now I am just waiting for the next 00 Mg, which will be the Dynames, I hope, not the 00 Raiser :D

Heh, 00 Raiser was supposed to be first in my MG 00 wish list next to Exia.

But since 00 Raiser will get a PG instead, I am now praying for MG Throne Zwei. I'll be more willing to buy that.

....

Though Dynames is next on my list if that can't happen :uhoh::heh:

Exia_00 2009-09-20 10:53

does anyone have a website where i can get high resolution versions of the HG 00 season 2 kits?

helois 2009-09-20 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 2655329)
Heh, 00 Raiser was supposed to be first in my MG 00 wish list next to Exia.

But since 00 Raiser will get a PG instead, I am now praying for MG Throne Zwei. I'll be more willing to buy that.

....

Though Dynames is next on my list if that can't happen :uhoh::heh:

i'll pray for MG Kyrios, Arios, Cherudim....

where we can meet together? even if in two there is a chance....:heh::heh::heh::heh:

Calvin329 2009-09-20 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 2655334)
does anyone have a website where i can get high resolution versions of the HG 00 season 2 kits?

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/wonderland/...53605/2000437/

this link was posted a few pages back - it has clear and big versions of the boxart and a few poses. (takes a while for them to update tho)

kakakka 2009-09-20 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 2655611)
where we can meet together? even if in two there is a chance....:heh::heh::heh::heh:

Forming some kind of prayer group, with gundam model intentions... :heh:

bio9205 2009-09-20 19:34

MG Reborns would be epic awesome.

Oh, and why didn't Bandai make a HG Alvaaron?

kakakka 2009-09-20 19:50

Never knew why too.

Maybe it's too plain to be a HG without the Alvatore?

Oh, and if I'm not wrong it's in Robot Damashi form..

Code 2009-09-20 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 2656243)
MG Reborns would be epic awesome.

Oh, and why didn't Bandai make a HG Alvaaron?

I find it far more surprising that Bandai didn't make a HG GN-Flag, considering how it's basically the OverFlag with some slight variations on the collar and legs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.