AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Rosario+Vampire Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47934)

X207 2008-03-11 16:52

^ damn i messed up i opened your spoiler tag temptest. theyre called spoilers for a reason :(

aside from that
se3 ch3
Spoiler:

TigerII 2008-03-11 17:12

If the social ladder is correct, then y guess is as Tsukune is getting raped by the pure male, pure Moka comes in and defeats him or something. Unless they decide that they can't be together. Then they just kinda split ways.

OR Tsukune somehows gets another 'creature' that is even higher than vampys to bite him or something. Then he becomes even higher.

Measural 2008-03-11 17:58

Spoiler for My Guess on Moka/Tsukune:

Tempest35 2008-03-11 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 1454902)
^ damn i messed up i opened your spoiler tag temptest. theyre called spoilers for a reason :(

aside from that
se3 ch3
Spoiler:

...:heh: Um...gomen ne? I'll try to erect better fences against the too-curious-for-their-own-good.

I heard/read that Moka got the rosario because she was going to the human world from a young age, as seen that she was in middle school for a time. For an S-class monster, she had to go with 'insurance' that she wouldn't raise a fuss and she agreed to be sealed by a rosario.
Spoiler for Moka's actual motivation in life...probably:

Measural 2008-03-11 18:44

Spoiler for Huge Spoiler for RVII and Question:

X207 2008-03-11 19:49

ty tempest, ive only read ch3 of se2. usually i dont mind opening them if i read the chapters already.

se2 tsukune
Spoiler:

out of curiousity, it a monster's blood ie a vampire has such an effect on a human wouldnt other monsters' blood have the same effect on a human? sylar from NBC's show heroes went about stealing other ppls' powers. so would mixting various monster dna into a human body create a hybrid between monsters' powers?

Westlo 2008-03-12 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerII (Post 1454276)
I have another question for those far into the story. Does the true Moka like Tsukune, even as a friend, or is she just nice to him because the other Moka likes him?

No doubt in my mind that Inner Moka likes him, you just have to look at what she's thinking when she was about to kill him in chapter 23. She's just playing hard to get!

cors8 2008-03-12 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 1455631)
No doubt in my mind that Inner Moka likes him, you just have to look at what she's thinking when she was about to kill him in chapter 23. She's just playing hard to get!

Pride is such a bitch! :p

TigerII 2008-03-12 07:45

Super hard to get. Go through mounds of enemies to prove you are worthy hard to get.

But it has been a while since the early 20 chapters for me, I have forgotten what was said.

Westlo 2008-03-12 09:21

Page 125 of Volume 6

Tsukune
I also didn't want to lose you
even though you turned into a ghoul, I wanted you to live...
However wouldn't that just be giving you more anguish?
Hurting your friends, eating humans...
Isn't it much crueler letting you continue living without a heart than letting you die?
Tsukune... the truth is that I...
wanted to be with you more...

*punches him a few times*

Page 127

*about to put her hand through his heart*

TSUKUNE!!!!

XxrenxX 2008-03-13 10:07

guyz, i have got a question to ask, as i;m still on the manga, i was reading at volume 10 whr is says that plz support us at season 2, so does the season2 manga already released? if yes, how many volume has it been release, sry about this kinda question, as i'm at singapore, the waiting for manga is like .............. [u get wad i mean by ............ :frustrated:] so does the season 2 manga conti from season1 manga?

wad's important is, how many volume has it been release >.< thx for replying =D

Phantasmagoria 2008-03-13 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxrenxX (Post 1458092)
guyz, i have got a question to ask, as i;m still on the manga, i was reading at volume 10 whr is says that plz support us at season 2, so does the season2 manga already released? if yes, how many volume has it been release, sry about this kinda question, as i'm at singapore, the waiting for manga is like .............. [u get wad i mean by ............ :frustrated:] so does the season 2 manga conti from season1 manga?

wad's important is, how many volume has it been release >.< thx for replying =D

Yes, it is a continuation.
No volumes, only a mere 5 chapters or so. [Or it equates to 1]
A monthly release of one chapter, if I am not wrong.

XxrenxX 2008-03-13 10:47

thx for he reply again =) from the manga books i been reading about rasario + vampire, it has 4 chapter in 1 volume, so the 1st volume has been release, but the book got to 1st sent to taiwan for translate n then sent to singapore to translate again. god HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT?????????????????? :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::f rustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::fru strated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Phantasmagoria 2008-03-13 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxrenxX (Post 1458133)
thx for he reply again =) from the manga books i been reading about rasario + vampire, it has 4 chapter in 1 volume, so the 1st volume has been release, but the book got to 1st sent to taiwan for translate n then sent to singapore to translate again. god HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT?????????????????? :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::f rustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::fru strated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Do direct import (Taiwan)?

There's a local Tenchi Comics shop which does the service, and it(the one you're buying) arrives within 1-2 weeks time, at a pretty cheap rate.

Just ask the staff and they will take care of these things.

(Well, provided that you are able to read 繁体.)

Shikimori Kazuki 2008-03-13 12:01

i got question, since the book will be getting a translation in taiwan. Does this mean they will have a translation of the manga in english?:confused:. I'm just abit confuse...since theres a manga in taiwanese as mentioned by XxrenxX. However, from what i know the anime is not even licensed, so how can the manga get translated in taiwanese and sell?

TigerII 2008-03-13 12:02

It has alsready been licensed in English by Viz.

Phantasmagoria 2008-03-13 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki (Post 1458237)
i got question, since the book will be getting a translation in taiwan. Does this mean they will have a translation of the manga in english?:confused:. I'm just abit confuse...since theres a manga in taiwanese as mentioned by XxrenxX. However, from what i know the anime is not even licensed, so how can the manga get translated in taiwanese and sell?

I believe the license for Manga and Anime differs.

There's a chinese-translated Maria-sama ga Miteru novel, but not any for english.
Vampire Juuji Kai's 9 volumes are fully translated (chinese) while the English version (Viz Media) has yet to be released, not even one volume until 13/5/08.

Shikimori Kazuki 2008-03-13 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerII (Post 1458241)
It has alsready been licensed in English by Viz.

nice!!! thanks for the info:D. hope it gets released soon for vol.1:)

TigerII 2008-03-13 12:29

But the scanlations are almost finished with season 1, so unless you just want to have the physical paper, just wait for the scnlations.

2H-Dragon 2008-03-13 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempest35 (Post 1454898)
He might actually turn into a lesser vampire, a 'turned' one. Pure bloods are most likely considered more prestigious in the vampire hierarchy...hmm...

Spoiler for more speculations:

When has diffrent social statuses ever stopped anyone in the world of manga. If anything his chances has rissen since the day he was human. :O