AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Amagami SS (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Character Discussion - Tsukasa (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96064)

Skyfall 2010-07-30 10:51

Character Discussion - Tsukasa

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Tsukasa related.
http://a.imagehost.org/0156/Tsukasa.jpg
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Amagami SS fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Divini 2010-08-10 01:18

From what I've seen of her (through ep. 6) she's like the perfect kind of person. Hard working and kind, considerate and all that. Because of that, somehow I think her arc will have Junichi find out how she's really like once you get to know her.... maybe her 'model student' is like a persona of hers. (Kind of reminds me of the beginning of Kare Kano in a way)

Maybe she's actually selfish and wants to depend on someone... or perhaps something else?

coolasj19 2010-08-10 01:22

You did notice that she can turn from

:nono: to :) In like 1/2 a second right ? She has that strict look in her eyes that can just put anyone down in an instant. I can't wait to see how that plays in.

GundamZZ 2010-08-14 01:13

She also finds out what Junichi is really like. ^_^
Junichi is really honest about his perversion. :)

In his Kinoko Nasu's BLOG, he finds this relationship very funny.

Hooves 2010-08-14 02:03

Tsukasa is an excellent Class Rep from the way I see her in the episodes that show her.

When Kaotu broke out a fight with those two guys that distributed a girl's confession letter "which was towards one of them" to the whole class (or were they just looking at it themselves?) and then laughing at it, Tsukasa just easily dissed those two down and showed them the error of their ways without going all ballistic on them.

I'm going to enjoy the Tsukasa arc when it does show :)

aldw 2010-08-15 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by GundamZZ (Post 3190968)
She also finds out what Junichi is really like. ^_^
Junichi is really honest about his perversion. :)

In his Kinoko Nasu's BLOG, he finds this relationship very funny.

Nasu sure shows some good taste in these sorts of stories... :heh:

Reading Precious Diary made me appreciate her character even more, many props to the mangaka for giving her excellent characterization rather than the exaggerated caricature bs that other artists (doujin and otherwise) would have done instead. :)

Pocky Yoshi 2010-09-27 21:46

After reading her manga, I'm looking forward to Tsukasa's arc.
But before that, I'll have to enjoy Ai's :meh:

Gault 2010-09-28 02:00

her Arc im waiting for the most , after reading Precious Diary , I'm in love with her more

Gault 2010-10-10 08:38

Happy Belated Bday Ayatsuji Tsukasa!
Get your arc started already!

Hooves 2010-10-10 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gault (Post 3290760)
Happy Belated Bday Ayatsuji Tsukasa!
Get your arc started already!

Wait its Tsukasa's birthday? :heh:

Gault 2010-10-10 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3291498)
Wait its Tsukasa's birthday? :heh:

8Th Of October

Next Bday Is The Teachers Bday at 24th October

Knightrunner 2010-10-10 20:53

Happy Belated Birthdya Tsukasa!!! :)

Hooves 2010-10-10 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gault (Post 3291669)
8Th Of October

If thats true then, Happy Belated Birthday Tsukasa!!! :D I would really love to see your arc soon!

Knightrunner 2010-10-10 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3291848)
If thats true then, Happy Belated Birthday Tsukasa!!! :D I would really love to see your arc soon!

I would like to see her arc too :) I think she will related more to me once the arc starts. We will see.

Hooves 2010-10-11 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightrunner (Post 3292037)
I would like to see her arc too :) I think she will related more to me once the arc starts. We will see.

From how I see Tsukasa when she makes her appearances, I absolutely love the way she can handle things in a calm manner :D

Himeji 2010-10-15 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gault (Post 3291669)
8Th Of October

Happy late birthday Tsukasa! :heh:
Her arc is going to be interesting.

Gault 2010-10-15 12:02

^ her arc is going to be the best

good work Amagami saving the best for last!

Shikimori Kazuki 2010-10-17 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gault (Post 3299432)
^ her arc is going to be the best

good work Amagami saving the best for last!

I think so too.

Has it occur to anyone, that if each episode is aired accordingly, the Tsukasa Arc will end around / before Christmas? it is ironic how Junichi was dumped during Christmas as well.

Hooves 2010-10-18 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki (Post 3303374)
I think so too.

Has it occur to anyone, that if each episode is aired accordingly, the Tsukasa Arc will end around / before Christmas? it is ironic how Junichi was dumped during Christmas as well.

Got me confused for a minute, then found out what you were saying :heh: thats why they are saving the best for last ;) Since every Arc ends during Christmas, then why not make the last one end before Chrismas? :heh:

justinstrife 2010-10-18 11:28

I can't wait for her arc. She hasn't had many scenes in the anime so far, but she seems like a really nice girl, and could be one of my favorites, if not my favorite. :)