AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Re-Tale ~Nidome no Boukentan~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=141085)

Senia 2016-02-17 06:57

Re-Tale ~Nidome no Boukentan~

Honestly speaking I haven't even gotten far into the series yet but it seems pretty good so far so...

Re-Tale ~二度目の冒険譚~

Light summary:
Spoiler:

General FAQ
Spoiler:

Characters courtesy of Kyureki:

Spoiler for School characters:

Spoiler for Enefia characters:

The characters are fun, the world building is solid, the story updated at an absurd rate of 3 million characters within a year. However it's not very well rated. I wonder why...

wuhugm 2016-02-17 07:06

Hei, this has been in my bookmark for a long long time... but somehow I just don't feel like reading it... I wonder why...

Well if the MC is a playboy to the snusnu, then I've got to read it!

Thanks bro~

Regarding ratings, I dun believe in Narou's rating anymore, shit like Dorei Harem got great rating but masterpiece like Evil Deity and Terrorist are not... so it's bullshit

El Rue 2016-02-17 07:09

Took a quick look, currently at 350+ chapters with an impressive update rate.

wuhugm 2016-02-17 07:11

Oh, btw, you missread the title man...

二度目 = Nidome

Senia 2016-02-17 07:17

Edited, though honestly speaking I didn't even read the title. I just thought that it seems like some sort of tradition to have the topic title to be completely romanized so I threw it into google translator and pasted the (romanized)result.

obnuchious 2016-02-17 08:35

bait some translators for this one~~~

wuhugm 2016-02-17 09:48

Yo, tell me more about the MC and the general plot, soon my reading will be exhausted...

cabman11 2016-02-17 10:03

Yes tell me more

NWJY 2016-02-17 10:07

So the heroine follow him back to his world right....???? then when resummon does she with him??

obnuchious 2016-02-17 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWJY (Post 5781269)
So the heroine follow him back to his world right....???? then when resummon does she with him??

not only resummoned, I think he even made her either his sister or relative so that she's also attending the same school as him . . . .

just a guess . . .

sayf82 2016-02-17 11:52

sounds like Hagure Yuusha :heh:

Senia 2016-02-17 11:55

Really not that far in myself but...

Spoiler:

That's about it for what I've read so far. Do note that the start may be pretty wordy in explanations because Kaito gathers information on what changed in these 300 years as well as general explanations of the world

cabman11 2016-02-17 12:02

So does he reveal to the other students about his powers or does he continue hiding it from them?

Also how were they summoned? By a Kingdom or a random summoning

Senia 2016-02-17 12:10

^
Spoiler:

wuhugm 2016-02-17 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senia (Post 5781352)
Really not that far in myself but...

Spoiler:

That's about it for what I've read so far. Do note that the start may be pretty wordy in explanations because Kaito gathers information on what changed in these 300 years as well as general explanations of the world

So what is his cheat? All magic? Any Kouki here? How many classmate heroines so far?

Senia 2016-02-17 12:22

^
Spoiler:

wuhugm 2016-02-17 12:34

^Oo? So it's not the usual all teleported got cheat skill? I mean unique ability.

Have any idea yet why it got low rating? Non-isekai got low rating is normal coz nobody reads them. But Isekai stuff usually got close to 10k, not to mention this got 3M words...

cabman11 2016-02-17 12:47

I spoiled myself a little
Spoiler:

Senia 2016-02-17 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 5781381)
^Oo? So it's not the usual all teleported got cheat skill? I mean unique ability.

Have any idea yet why it got low rating? Non-isekai got low rating is normal coz nobody reads them. But Isekai stuff usually got close to 10k, not to mention this got 3M words...

Apparently people in the same class as him got a bit unusually high magic which Kaito suspects it's because of them existing in their class but other than that it doesn't seem like there's any convenient cheats they obtain just for arriving at the world.

As for the rating...

Nope. Unlike other ones with high length + low rating, it's not like the writing is borderline unreadable either. It reads out pretty fine (at least compared to other stuff I've seen).

wuhugm 2016-02-18 02:33

So I started reading... it's quite good

But I also figured out why it isn't popular. Simply speaking, it's overwhelming.

Not to the level Super Massive infodumping that was "THE WORLD" but quite overwhelming making casual readers stay away.

There are so many characters. The focus on characters beside the protagonist also quite a lot, not to the point of Multiple Protagonist, but kinda overwhelming.

Btw the author is himajinNEET level GOD. Just take a look at the kansou page, even a single line of comment will be replied by like a page of words by the author.... chotto donbikishiteru kedo...