AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Valkyria Chronicles (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=86409)

4Tran 2009-09-19 12:46

Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Valkyria Chronicles, Episode 25.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2009-09-19 14:56

F-a-l-d-i-o-... :heh:
Seriously wonder where he came from... It would have been nice if they showed a bit more of him actually preparing to come, instead of him just suddenly appearing with a jeep to help rescue Alicia who was captured by the enemy after she fainted after she somehow blocked the giant beam with the power of love(?) and shot a blast at the giant tank.
Speaking of the giant Valkyria cannon, now it makes more sense why he rammed right into the castle...

Wonder where Elderweiss or whatever went... Didn't Zaka come to help drive it?

RIP, Snake... You just didn't have a chance at convincing crazy Lel... Maximillion...

It was a good episode, but after the previous episode, this episode didn't have as much impact, in various meanings.
Oh well, and to the finale we go~ What is this death flag preview though...

Runty 2009-09-19 16:46

Excellent combat episode. Had just the right pacing, IMO, among other things.
Spoiler for Episode 25:
This episode was great for action and ending development, and looks like it's leading up to a bloody climax. If there were any flaws in the series' early stages, the late-game episodes are clearly making up for them.

Spoiler for Final Episode:
Please, oh please, don't let Marina bite the dust...

Manji Midou 2009-09-19 18:35

HAHAHA
Spoiler:

Sassarai 2009-09-19 19:14

FABIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I would of enjoyed the return of Fabio even more if someone didn't spoiled it for me a couple of eps back!

Going to let the ep sink in a bit before I give it my Fabio rating.

BTW Since I didn't see a favorite character poll around, I decide to make a non bias one on my Saki poll page.

http://saki916.blogspot.com/
ENJOY!

Manji Midou 2009-09-19 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassarai (Post 2654296)

*Looks at Poll*
*Punches Sassarai*
*Walks out....*

Darknemo2000 2009-09-19 20:24

As expected

Spoiler for Fucked up:

Statonxyb 2009-09-19 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 2654395)
As expected

Spoiler for Fucked up:

Spoiler for Yeah..:

Tak 2009-09-19 21:56

After watching this episode, I've no more things to say.

I give up...

- Tak

Manji Midou 2009-09-19 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 2654515)
After watching this episode, I've no more things to say.

I give up...

- Tak

Need a hug?

l cried myself to sleep when l first saw it....

Tak 2009-09-19 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manji Midou (Post 2654522)
Need a hug?

l cried myself to sleep when l first saw it....

I suppose I can cry foul on how incredibly fucking stupid this episode is, but anything I post at this point is doomed to be redundant.

- Tak (I need a dakimakura...)

Acerbus Wings 2009-09-19 23:00

Dear Anime writers,

Thank you for ****ing up the one scene I wanted to see in the anime.

EDIT:

You know what? If people want to see Welkin do something epic and not anime induced stupid as well as a sweet scene, watch the video in the link in the tags (if you don't want spoilers. watch AFTER you watch 25)

Spoiler:

SoldierOfDarkness 2009-09-20 00:11

Geeze you guys are freaking out over this episode? How bad can it be.

*Watches 25*

Ahhhh ahhh it can't be unseen! (Pours bleach into eyes)

You know I figured by this point Welkin should at least have some guts and spotlight yet Faldio still comes in to save the day (For welkin in that case).

Manji Midou 2009-09-20 00:26

l have dealt with all the changes the anime writers as positive as possible... in hopes they at least kept this one f'ing in tact...but no they couldn't even do that for the gamers!
Come on guys throw us a f'ing bone here! the best f'ing scene between the two f'ing gone...why?...why...?? WHY?????

l wouldn't put it past them to kill half of squad 7 or the entire squad all together to make the episode more dramacting!
for f'ing sakes they killed jaeger! wtf where they thinking???

rurupeceaue 2009-09-20 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runty (Post 2654079)
Excellent combat episode. Had just the right pacing, IMO, among other things.
Spoiler for Episode 25:
This episode was great for action and ending development, and looks like it's leading up to a bloody climax. If there were any flaws in the series' early stages, the late-game episodes are clearly making up for them.

Spoiler for Final Episode:
Please, oh please, don't let Marina bite the dust...

They did a good job on disappointing me on this one. I'm giving them a standing ovation with tears running down my face.(the series is not even done yet.)

Found this while browsing the youtube....you guys might like it.

Spoiler for VC 2:

Tak 2009-09-20 01:53

Well, we don't know if Jaeger is dead dead. In fact, my gut feeling tells me that he will replace Faldio's role in the game's final, and no, I do not hope I am wrong. That being said, just what the fuck is Faldio doing here? Please get a clue, we are sick and tired of looking at that schmuck! Just... off with him already!

Moreover, what is up with the bullshit frontal charge? And where the fuck are the tanks?! I've not seen them for weeks! Hell, I have been wondering if the producer of this anime not played the game? Because it sure looks like they never did!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurupeceaue (Post 2654774)
Found this while browsing the youtube....you guys might like it.

Spoiler for VC 2:

Thats been circulating in here for a while ;)

Slightly out of date, but still a goodie :p

- Tak

Chrono Helix 2009-09-20 02:04

I thought this was the best ep ever, if you can ignore what they left out. Very nice looking battles (although they need to use cover a lot more effectively).

kamikazex 2009-09-20 02:07

awesome episode looking foward to the finale. lol and yeah it was pretty random to see faldio popping out of nowhere and sniping people while driving

Tak 2009-09-20 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrono Helix (Post 2654795)
I thought this was the best ep ever, if you can ignore what they left out. Very nice looking battles (although they need to use cover a lot more effectively).

That battle was so brainless and stupid its funny. In that mission, a frontal assault was a guaranteed suicide. Tank support was a key element for victory, but no tanks were present in this episode. With all the emphasis put into the tank in the game and anime, its absence cannot arrive at a worse time.

Moreover, the entire battle process was so disgustingly artificial as if the choreography was handled by amateurs. For example, a rock suddenly appears out of nowhere so Welkin can conveniently hide behind it for cover, yet dismissing the fact that the enemy was dropping 100mm shells at the protagonist!

And what did Faldio get? Magic bullets! Thats right, magic-fucking-bullets as if he was Rip-van-fucking-Winkle!

Oh for Valkyria's sake!

If I had my way with Faldio, I'd pour burning oil on his back and deep-fry tempura while I am at it!

- Tak (The game is ruined by the presence of this worthless production)

Ottocycle 2009-09-20 02:24

I tried to take this episode well, since I've never seen the game.

But Faldio sniping one-handed while driving a moving jeep in the wilderness?

Well the hidden huge spear was rather neat.