AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   [Manga] Claymore Chapter 74 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=57277)

NoSanninWa 2007-11-02 00:49

[Manga] Claymore Chapter 74 Discussion

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 74.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

http://a.imagehost.org/0005/claymore74dj6.jpg

With this chapter Yagi-sensei finally returns to the story line after a 4 month break. We've really been enjoying the extra chapters ES1, ES2, ES3 and ES4, but we are overjoyed to finally get chapter 74 so we can find out what happens next. :D

Chapter 75 will be released in the first week of December, a month from now.
Update: Release date of chapter 75 is Dec 4.

romulusx5 2007-11-02 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 1233741)
Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 74.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

http://a.imagehost.org/0005/claymore74dj6.jpg

With this chapter Yagi-sensei finally returns to the story line after a 4 month break. We've really been enjoying the extra chapters ES1, ES2, ES3 and ES4, but we are overjoyed to finally get chapter 74 so we can find out what happens next. :D

Chapter 75 will be released in the first week of December, a month from now.

holy fast nosanniwa! thanks for the cover.

hamstar 2007-11-02 01:12

i dont think the raw is out yet, it probably comes out today or tomorrow.

NoSanninWa 2007-11-02 01:14

And it won't be until a while after that when I finally read the translation. Still... it is really nice to see the cover. It's particularly nice to see Clarice in full-color since she actually has color.

romulusx5 2007-11-02 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 1233782)
And it won't be until a while after that when I finally read the translation. Still... it is really nice to see the cover. It's particularly nice to see Clarice in full-color since she actually has color.

true. it's great to see the cover but i have been waiting for 5 months to find out who the "mystery warrior" is. i have imagined miata and clarice swordfighting (insert here) on the cover though.

mosmos 2007-11-02 01:21

Someone, please post it's spoilers please!!
I cannot wait

Thank you for the cover page.

KiNA 2007-11-02 01:31

Damn fine woman there, sweetie pie.. wished your hair longer tho :p

redmeat 2007-11-02 03:45

Clarice seems shocked. Miata looks very focused. Must be a very powerful opponent.

Flar 2007-11-02 06:20

Clarice looks more like she is saying "freeze and drop your weapon, you betraying scum, I have a Miata and I'm not afraid to use it", rather than be shocked, to me.

Icephere 2007-11-02 07:43

http://www.tsstorry.com/bbs/viewthre...extra=page%3D1

Can someone translate any spoilers in that site?

KiNA 2007-11-02 07:59

I dunno any spoiler .. but damn those chibi awaken owns <3

xooms 2007-11-02 08:24

Hi, I'm a newbie and have been lurking around for some time but after reading the forum that Icephere sent, I couldn't take it anymore. I sure hope what's been mentioned there isnt true and that I've misread the name or something but...

Spoiler for Spoilers for Chapter 74:

Fenrir_valindri 2007-11-02 08:26

Are they in Rabona? It kind of looks like it, seeing as that is the only town that size we have seen in the Claymoreverse.

Edit: Ruh oh, if that spoiler is true things are about to get whacky.

BaalChaamon 2007-11-02 08:41

OMG:frustrated:

Yagi is so dead if that spoiler is true!
Spoiler for Galatea :(:

cors8 2007-11-02 08:43

There better be a damn good reason if that spoiler is true.

zato_1one 2007-11-02 08:52

Eh... Really? *_*

She's defensive type. Why doesn't she regenerate herself?

HinaThePrince 2007-11-02 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaalChaamon (Post 1234173)
But thinking about it, if she is blind already he can't let Miata kill her unless he is a complete a**wipe.

Galatea should be able to fight even without her eyesight. You know, epic skills, Youki reading, etc. It would be pretty amusing to find out The Eye is blind, though.

Flar 2007-11-02 08:57

Until I see the raw, I'll consider that this blindness is about her not being able to see Miata and and Clarice while they are under the yoki-suppressing pills effect.

In other news, if the spoiler is not about Galatea elsewhere in the world, it seems she was the one in the city after all. No Rafaella or Ghost 7. Damn.

Icephere 2007-11-02 08:58

Why the hell is she blinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?:frustrated:
I used google translator and from the posts, it seems that they have been pointing out to a blind character :confused:

Fate_Archer 2007-11-02 08:59

Whoa, if that's true... I wasn't prepared for that...

But it makes me think... if she became blind... could some other sense of hers become even more accurate?
Like Probably her yoki-sensing and subsequently her manipulation?

While in 'Shadow Chaser', Nina close her eyes and chase her enemy just following the yoki track.
If that's true, Galatea could fight accordingly using her sense (even more detailed now), in a style similar to Teresa.

Oh man, how long is gonna take to be released... :(

Edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by zato_1one (Post 1234189)
Eh... Really? *_*

She's defensive type. Why doesn't she regenerate herself?

Thinking well, yeah, even Raphaela who was an offensive type could perfectly regenerate her wounded eye, so why Galatea who is a defensive type couldn't?
There has to be a good reason for this.