AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

MoonLightShadows 2012-03-27 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4076387)
I know that someone's gonna complain about the promotional poster of Blitz so I'm gonna overtake him. It spelled "piloted" wrong.

Also they spelt Nicols name wrong, They spelt it like Nicole. :heh:

Also I like the M1 Astray. Finally the mass produced ones that were used in the fight on Orb. :D

suiton629 2012-03-27 19:10

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-video_27.html

HasuMasu 2012-03-28 00:58

DAT AGE 1 COCKPIT!! Never gets old, one of the better cockpits I've seen.

duotiga 2012-03-28 09:39

done with MG Delta Plus


comparing with HGUC

hguc boxart pose

MG boxart pose

current pose to do

Appel 2012-03-28 09:48

so, what is your verdict about the delta plus?^^ im curious, because this really does seem to be a model that you either love or hate :P

duotiga 2012-03-28 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4078556)
so, what is your verdict about the delta plus?^^ im curious, because this really does seem to be a model that you either love or hate :P

well...there's slight improvement to the zeta ver 2 in terms of the frame, but as mention before by you , the rezel beam rifle cannot hold properly, shoulders are pretty weak

overall is an interesting kit to do . i rather make it fly than be on the ground even though tempting to do this with the unicorn

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...a83/delta1.jpg

Appel 2012-03-28 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4078581)
well...there's slight improvement to the zeta ver 2 in terms of the frame, but as mention before by you , the rezel beam rifle cannot hold properly, shoulders are pretty weak

overall is an interesting kit to do . i rather make it fly than be on the ground even though tempting to do this with the unicorn

[image]

yeah, its a big problem that it cant hold the rifle properly. they really screwed up there :P
the frame is weak because of the transformation. one might argue though that this is more realistic, the recoil of the beam magnum did bust up its shoulder afterall XD

ive been thinking about recreating the scene before that where the delta plus is firing the beam magnum! but im lacking and action base.

Bonta Kun 2012-03-28 14:06

Oh good to know others thinkt he shoulders are a tad weak, I knew to expect some areas of doubt as it's a tranforming MS but wasnt impressed with the shoulders.
odd cause usually it's the legs that are the weak part in transforming MS.

And yea they really dropped the ball with the rifle, took me forever to get it hold it and even then I was tempted to glue it on lol

Still a lovely model to look at, one of my more favorties in this regard.

duotiga 2012-03-29 03:57

well i like delta plus too which is why i have the MG & hguc ver. even has its flaws, might consider getting another 1 for wave rider mode

casval cehack 2012-03-29 05:35

HG Farsia stuff...


Spoiler for clear rods for flower bits:


Other Age HG boxarts



HasuMasu 2012-03-29 06:10

The HG AGE box-arts are truly a thing to behold.

In fact I was tempted to buy the AGE 1 just because of its glorious box-art, that is until I saw the RG Freedom next to it. :p:heh:


Farsia is looking more and more fabulous, I definitely must have it. :eyespin:

casval cehack 2012-03-29 06:34

I wonder if those flower bits can hold beams. That would make this kit fabulous max.

Crossing my fingers for the return of Farsia this generation, now that the girl vegan, Mink is around.

HasuMasu 2012-03-29 06:40

I like how the Adele took after the AGE 1 and the Shaldoll from the G EXES.

Yes it's an excuse to reuse most of the previous models from the line, but from a story perspective it makes a lot of sense and seeing models that look as similar as that standing next to each-other on your shelf has a cool feel to it as I've seen on some pictures.

Really liking this multi-generation thing, it does wonders even for the models.

maknaedik 2012-03-29 08:13

EFF YEAH! Farsia comes with clear rods, though it only has three (for now), it's not a big deal for me. Boxart looks plain, but the color its color makes it alive

RX93-2 2012-03-29 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 4080149)
I like how the Adele took after the AGE 1 and the Shaldoll from the G EXES.

Yes it's an excuse to reuse most of the previous models from the line, but from a story perspective it makes a lot of sense and seeing models that look as similar as that standing next to each-other on your shelf has a cool feel to it as I've seen on some pictures.

Really liking this multi-generation thing, it does wonders even for the models.

G-Exes was based on Shadoll, Shadoll-Custom on the G-Exes again.
Something like that.

kaizerknight01 2012-03-29 09:30

hi do you guys know any sites that has tips and tutorials on customizing gunpla kits? thanks in advance

maknaedik 2012-03-29 09:54

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...00-giraga.html

So, the next generation Zeydra is named Giraga? I still prefer Zeydra's name and looks. What's intriguing are its weapons. It has two beam (short sword?) and 6 clear green something. I hope the latter are just beams being emitted somewhere from its body and not remote controlled weapons. So far, we haven't had any remote weaponry that solely consists of clear parts.

casval cehack 2012-03-29 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4080385)
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...00-giraga.html

So, the next generation Zeydra is named Giraga? I still prefer Zeydra's name and looks. What's intriguing are its weapons. It has two beam (short sword?) and 6 clear green something. I hope the latter are just beams being emitted somewhere from its body and not remote controlled weapons. So far, we haven't had any remote weaponry that solely consists of clear parts.

Isn't this the same 3rd Gen vegan MS in the other thread -> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...66#post4036766

Looks like they're attached to the knees and elbows. If Farsia have flower bits, why can't this MS have GN sword bits?

Bashfulz 2012-03-29 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4080102)
HG Farsia stuff...

Other Age HG boxarts

wow, those are some very nice boxarts! definitely going to pick up the farsia! was pretty surprised that the diva adele is getting a release so soon.. i'm not even sure if the original adeles are available at my local hobby shops yet. lol


Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4080385)

hoping it's just a GB kit that's making it look awful.. cos it really looks bad.

bio9205 2012-03-29 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashfulz (Post 4080777)
hoping it's just a GB kit that's making it look awful.. cos it really looks bad.

I agree. The Zeydra looks so much better than this. The horns put me off as well. Anyway - didn't we see it with a tail and a spear in previous pictures?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.