AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Knight_SV 2009-11-03 03:06

bandai will made 00 raiser's MG, and i think they will pull the PG Wing zero and MG wing zero on it

sx3 2009-11-03 03:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 2746195)
I was thinking that they'd make both Exia and 00 MGs, but then the movie came along. My guess is they decided to make 00 a PG because they're probably going to make a MG 00 Quanta, and if there's a MG 00 Raiser as well, it wouldn't sell very well.

I would love to get a MG 00 Quanta right off the bat but im pretty sure its gonna be HG 1/144 first. I'd rather have a PG Exia than PG 00 and just get the MG 00 gundam :heh:

GrahamAker 2009-11-03 07:26

hg 00 is far from over , now we have transarm cherudim ,seravee and arios. seravee is only good of the three as you get seraphim with it! yet to come are garazzo, suswanoo,gadessa and reborns!
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/124341792
for rich kids only

JHyamato 2009-11-03 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 2746180)
Just look at the majority of the previous PG's. The one that sticks right out is the Wing Zero Custom, because it isn't the same-old RX-78-esque model. But the Wing Zero kinda failed, with its heavy wings and loose joints.

Are u sure Wing Zero has loose joint? My PG Wing Zero is totally fine with no loose joints. Dalong 1 also don seem to have too much problems too.

I guess u better check ur source b4 even attempting to compare kits. I had pose my wing gundam numerous times with its wing open and it don't seem to be a problem.

So imo I don agree with ur point of loose joint and heavy wings, wads more being a failure kit. It is overally a good PG.

SonicSP 2009-11-03 20:13

Whats the release date of 00 Raiser Robot Damashii and what does it come with?What price?How big are Robot Damashii pieces anyway,Ive never owned one before.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-03 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2747601)
Whats the release date of 00 Raiser Robot Damashii and what does it come with?What price?How big are Robot Damashii pieces anyway,Ive never owned one before.

Well, to get the 00 Raiser, you need to buy one of the two Robot Damashii 00 Gundams, and then the 0 Raiser. The 00 Trans-Am Raiser is a special limited exclusive, if you don't live in Japan, you'll need a middle man to get one. The release date for it is around February 2010. Most single packed Robot Damashii figures are priced at 25-35 dollars. Then you have two packs, like Archer Arios, and Seravee Gundam, those can be up to 50 bucks.

If you have anymore questions on the line, shoot me a message, I've been keeping up on all releases and news since the launch was launched last year, I'm totally in love with it.:heh:

New type of Newtype 2009-11-03 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2747672)
The 00 Trans-Am Raiser is a special limited exclusive, if you don't live in Japan, you'll need a middle man to get one.

Strange, I saw a lot of it being sold from where I live.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-03 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by New type of Newtype (Post 2747689)
Strange, I saw a lot of it being sold from where I live.

There's a new one coming out, with the GN Sword III, and a REALLY big Raiser Sword effect piece.

It also has a translucent sculpt, and uses the new 007S body.

I'm talking about this one: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2442/...0d6d59576a.jpg

New type of Newtype 2009-11-03 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2747706)
There's a new one coming out, with the GN Sword III, and a REALLY big Raiser Sword effect piece.

It also has a translucent sculpt, and uses the new 007S body.

I'm talking about this one: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2442/...0d6d59576a.jpg

Oh, that one. Sorry, I thought it was the first 00 raiser set you were talking about.:heh:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-03 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by New type of Newtype (Post 2747723)
Oh, that one. Sorry, I thought it was the first 00 raiser set you were talking about.:heh:

Yeah, it's pretty confusing. Bandai makes no fucking sense at all. They could've just put the GN Sword III with the re-releasing of the O Raiser this month. It's just stupid, really really fucking stupid.

New type of Newtype 2009-11-03 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2747731)
Yeah, it's pretty confusing. Bandai makes no fucking sense at all. They could've just put the GN Sword III with the re-releasing of the O Raiser this month. It's just stupid, really really fucking stupid.

Well that's Bandai for you.:heh:

I went around town today and I saw a MG God Gundam. Is it a good kit? I'm planning to buy it 'cuz it costs as low as a 1/100 NG from the shop I went to.

justsomeguy 2009-11-03 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by New type of Newtype (Post 2747750)
Well that's Bandai for you.:heh:

I went around town today and I saw a MG God Gundam. Is it a good kit? I'm planning to buy it 'cuz it costs as low as a 1/100 NG from the shop I went to.

It's an old kit, but it is capable of high-kicking poses. The inner frame is skinny and lacks details to accommodate its articulation, and IMO the design is rather plain, but otherwise it's the best God Gundam kit there is and holds its own against newer releases.

SonicSP 2009-11-04 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2747706)
There's a new one coming out, with the GN Sword III, and a REALLY big Raiser Sword effect piece.

It also has a translucent sculpt, and uses the new 007S body.

I'm talking about this one: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2442/...0d6d59576a.jpg

So.......this new 00,is it a Japan limited thingy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2747731)
Yeah, it's pretty confusing. Bandai makes no fucking sense at all. They could've just put the GN Sword III with the re-releasing of the O Raiser this month. It's just stupid, really really fucking stupid.

That's Bandai for you,they really like to screw us over us 00 Gundam/Raiser fans.00 Gundam, at its core was designed like that.Us HG 00 Gundam fans have been screwed over by Bandai........alot of times.I owned 5 HG 00s already,plus a few 0 Raisers.Its a good thing the HG 00 is awesome unlike its other model kit counterparts at least.

For me,I plan to do some painting experiments anyway,so the extra HGs are what I needed,so I would have to buy something regardless.

They're not stupid,they're smart and greedy but they are a company that wants profits and this is just a business starategy and we DONT have to buy it.....its just........just.......just,well thats what the Gundam 00 anime was made for,to seduce our minds.I cant blame them totally really.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-04 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2748012)
So.......this new 00,is it a Japan limited thingy?



That's Bandai for you,they really like to screw us over us 00 Gundam/Raiser fans.00 Gundam, at its core was designed like that.Us HG 00 Gundam fans have been screwed over by Bandai........alot of times.I owned 5 HG 00s already,plus a few 0 Raisers.Its a good thing the HG 00 is awesome unlike its other model kit counterparts at least.

For me,I plan to do some painting experiments anyway,so the extra HGs are what I needed,so I would have to buy something regardless.

They're not stupid,they're smart and greedy but they are a company that wants profits and this is just a business starategy and we DONT have to buy it.....its just........just.......just,well thats what the Gundam 00 anime was made for,to seduce our minds.I cant blame them totally really.

Yep. But you're not without any luck. Some online stores specialize in ordering exclusives from Japan.

I hear this website is pretty fair: http://www.angolz.com/home/productDe...PLU=0000108640

CandleStick 2009-11-04 12:00

Only problem with that site is that it hasn't been released yet. It's a mid-February release and that site doesn't say anything about that. Not trustworthy maybe? Iono.

Besides that, I'm really interested in it. Just need a decent place to order from =/

BioRanger 2009-11-04 13:07

Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying the MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise. I'd like to know it's pros and cons.

SonicSP 2009-11-04 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2748033)
Yep. But you're not without any luck. Some online stores specialize in ordering exclusives from Japan.

I hear this website is pretty fair: http://www.angolz.com/home/productDe...PLU=0000108640

No,I meant the new normal RD 00 Raiser.If there is one.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-04 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2749550)
No,I meant the new normal RD 00 Raiser.If there is one.

Yes, there is a new RD 00 Raiser, but they don't come packed together. You have to buy the RD 007S, and the 0 Raiser.

X207 2009-11-04 20:38

has bandai released the MSJ-04 Fantong and MSJ-06II-LC Tieren Long-Range Cannon Type? i know they're butt ugly but it would probably interesting to own one. i wish they'd release a P204QX Lightning Strike Gundam

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-11-04 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2749762)
has bandai released the MSJ-04 Fantong and MSJ-06II-LC Tieren Long-Range Cannon Type? i know they're butt ugly but it would probably interesting to own one.

The Long-Range Cannon I think has been released. 1/144 scale I believe, no Fantong though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.