AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

JC... 2010-12-10 02:28

'Why weren't you at the party dedicated to YOU?'

'I think I've found China's project V mobile suits'

Shikimori Kazuki 2010-12-10 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3382780)
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...d42c4207_o.jpg

I see this, and I fall to my knees yelling "YES!!"

Ohhh, now we need Nataku and Heavyarms :)

SonicSP 2010-12-10 05:43

Who says China hates Japan? Their building one of the country's most revered symbols right here.......Either that or painting it orange is an insult of some sort..........

<__< >__> *runs*

The US needs to build a Flag statue NOW!!!!!!!!!

Butagami 2010-12-10 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3384862)
Who says China hates Japan? Their building one of the country's most revered symbols right here.......Either that or painting it orange is an insult of some sort..........

<__< >__> *runs*

The US needs to build a Flag statue NOW!!!!!!!!!

And an Exia for Dubai

And of course that Windmill-style gundam for Holland!

And off topic: I'm cleaning my room atm and just found some cheap prize i once won at the funfair. Turns out it's a really bad version of turn A gundam. Had it for years and never knew ^^

bio9205 2010-12-10 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3384877)
And an Exia for Dubai

And of course that Windmill-style gundam for Holland!

Don't forget Dynames for Ireland.

Dynames GN Arms Type-D statue, hell yeah!

SonicSP 2010-12-10 11:55

Arios in Kazakhstan for Allelujah!!!!!!!!!

China needs to sell me one of those kits. It would look so awesome in the park in-front of my house. (albeit, repainted to more appropriate colors like the MK II or something of course)

JC... 2010-12-10 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3384862)
Who says China hates Japan?

You should see the riots and fighting when they get angry... :heh:

Rising Dragon 2010-12-10 13:29

Does this mean we have to make a Virtue on the moon?

Kuroi Hadou 2010-12-10 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3384862)
Who says China hates Japan?

Look up the Nanking Massacre.

Quote:

The US needs to build a Flag statue NOW!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Or even better, the Masurao.:D

bio9205 2010-12-10 19:44

Or better. Thirty GN-X statues outside the UN HQ.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-12-10 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3385810)
Or better. Thirty GN-X statues outside the UN HQ.

That would probably just scare a lot of people.:heh:

Here's some pics I found of a recolor the PG Strike Freedom:



I think it looks better than the original colors.

Rising Dragon 2010-12-10 22:33

Meh. Just Nu Gundam colors with extra gold.

LoweGear 2010-12-11 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3385999)
That would probably just scare a lot of people.:heh:

Here's some pics I found of a recolor the PG Strike Freedom:



I think it looks better than the original colors.

I think that's the Master Grade Strike Freedom, and not the Perfect Grade. The elbow joint is more similar to that of the MG than the visibly tri-segmented joint of the PG. And the belly cannon on the PG is much higher up the torso than the MG, with this model having the cannon correspond to the MG's location. Lastly, the PG Strike Freedom has a stand that attaches to the back, and not the crotch as shown here, with the design of the display stand that of the MG version.

Blazer-X 2010-12-11 02:35

Actually, I don't think that is the MG either. The chest cannon is different. MG SFreedom's cannon is rectangular and is the only model that has the cannon depicted this way. The head is different as well. If I remember correctly, this is either a mod of 1/100 model or the Cosmic Region figure.

cupcakes4chris 2010-12-11 03:06

i think it's the mg

LoweGear 2010-12-11 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 3386288)
Actually, I don't think that is the MG either. The chest cannon is different. MG SFreedom's cannon is rectangular and is the only model that has the cannon depicted this way. The head is different as well. If I remember correctly, this is either a mod of 1/100 model or the Cosmic Region figure.

*Edit2:

Found the original modeller's website, and this is none of the Strike Freedom models: This is an MG Freedom Gundam converted into the Strike Freedom :heh:

Case Closed :cool:

velocity7 2010-12-11 21:57

So I tried putting the GN drive of the MG Exia Ignition Mode into a 00 Qan[T]. End result:


Kuroi Hadou 2010-12-11 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3386489)
Found the original modeller's website, and this is none of the Strike Freedom models: This is an MG Freedom Gundam converted into the Strike Freedom :heh:

Case Closed :cool:

It looks like the PG Strike Freedom, but oh well. It still looks cool.:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocity7 (Post 3387354)
So I tried putting the GN drive of the MG Exia Ignition Mode into a 00 Qan[T]. End result:


Honestly, I always thought the 00Q looked better with a drive cone than that GN Condenser.

Lee Linjun 2010-12-12 01:53

UPDATE: 15-Meter Orange Gundam Lookalike Rises in China

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8...njI/s400/3.jpg

http://reggiocomics.blogspot.com/201...lookalike.html

Rising Dragon 2010-12-12 01:54

Everyone's late to the party, huh? Though that picture's certainly new...

Kuroi Hadou 2010-12-12 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Linjun (Post 3387681)
UPDATE: 15-Meter Orange Gundam Lookalike Rises in China


That thing looks like a giant pinata.:heh:

bio9205 2010-12-12 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3387688)
That thing looks like a giant pinata.:heh:

My sentiments exactly. It looks like it's constructed out of wood or paper.

I.e. It's China. It's cheap. Japan's RX-78 can handle this, no problem.

randus 2010-12-12 08:01

Since it's China, they may have more "Gundams" under their sleeves. XD

SonicSP 2010-12-12 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3387529)
It looks like the PG Strike Freedom, but oh well. It still looks cool.:cool:



Honestly, I always thought the 00Q looked better with a drive cone than that GN Condenser.

It's technically an extension of the Drive Chassis. Although in function it's a thruster rather than a GN Condenser.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV04 (Post 3383033)
I thought there was a planned MG GN-XIV?




Taken from this page
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...23320&page=948

That was a prototype MG GN-X IV they showcased at some fair AFAIK. It should be noted that a prototype is not the equivalent of an actual announcement however for an iminant release.

It's better than nothing though, although even the HG isn't even announced let alone released, it's not going to come soon either way.

Znozzy 2010-12-12 12:47

one can only hope, assuming a MG GN-X IV is in the making, that B-club or hell, even bandai releases a andrei version too B: that thing is just so beautiful

Butagami 2010-12-12 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3388183)
one can only hope, assuming a MG GN-X IV is in the making, that B-club or hell, even bandai releases a andrei version too B: that thing is just so beautiful

Even nicer would be if the standard MG came with all the extra weapons and accesoires seen in the movie, so one can choose which suit to make

Throne Zwei 2010-12-12 19:23

I'd be happy if they released a HG GN-X IV. I think that's more likely to happen than a MG version.

bio9205 2010-12-12 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throne Zwei (Post 3388641)
I'd be happy if they released a HG GN-X IV. I think that's more likely to happen than a MG version.

I'm surprised there's still no word on that yet.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-12-12 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3388995)
I'm surprised there's still no word on that yet.

Yeah, what gives Bandai? The Gundams and Braves are already released and old news now.:mad:

Throne Zwei 2010-12-13 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3389004)
Yeah, what gives Bandai? The Gundams and Braves are already released and old news now.:mad:

What bothers me more is that they released ANOTHER 00-Raiser just with two small condenser pieces. That slot could have been easily for the GN-X IV and then re-release the Condenser 00 later.

LoweGear 2010-12-13 03:28

Patience is traditionally a virtue when it comes to Bandai's release dates, especially since they tend to release models that most people think wouldn't be released. Like people thinking the Astraea wouldn't get a 1/144 model due to the existence of the Dengeki Hobby conversion kit, and yet Bandai releases an official HG 1/144 Astraea 4 years after the release of the Gundam Exia. :heh:

I have no doubt they'll release an HG GN-XIV, expecting it by 2011 at earliest.

duotiga 2010-12-13 07:25

where is hg cherudim saga, arios ascalon & seravee 3g? =x i dont want to say RT ver.

Dragonar Fan 2010-12-13 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Linjun (Post 3387681)

Looks like a TGM-79
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/msv/tgm-79.jpg

plus Japan's Gundam , Tetsujin, Mazinger ,statues would maul that thing , what im worried about is that Taekwon V statue

Lee Linjun 2010-12-14 08:25

^ It's cute.

HG 1/144 GF13-050NSW Nobel Gundam (Release Date: Jan. 2011, Price: 1500 Yen)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UVRoF5dMi7...XA/s1600/3.jpg

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2010/1...gundam_14.html

SonicSP 2010-12-14 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throne Zwei (Post 3389218)
What bothers me more is that they released ANOTHER 00-Raiser just with two small condenser pieces. That slot could have been easily for the GN-X IV and then re-release the Condenser 00 later.

They're taking advantage of the 00 Raiser's appearence in the movie. As a used design, it's better to capitalised on a reused design much closer to the release media. GN-X IVs being a more uniqed design would sell well even a bit longer after the movie release.

Also, it's far easier to actually produce the 00 Raiser CT than the GN-X IV. The HG GN-X IV would require a new design, and then after the design is complete it would have taken 100+ days for the design to go into factory production. Your also going to have a surplus of parts from this new design.

00 Raiser CT, in contrast already have all the parts there from the surpluses of the original 00 Raiser release. There is no design time nor much production necessary. They can release the Gn-X IV in place, but they'll have to do more work/spend more money since from a production standpoint they're not the same things. They don't have to do these things when they release a "variant" model.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-12-14 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3389254)
Patience is traditionally a virtue when it comes to Bandai's release dates, especially since they tend to release models that most people think wouldn't be released. Like people thinking the Astraea wouldn't get a 1/144 model due to the existence of the Dengeki Hobby conversion kit, and yet Bandai releases an official HG 1/144 Astraea 4 years after the release of the Gundam Exia. :heh:

I have no doubt they'll release an HG GN-XIV, expecting it by 2011 at earliest.

That's IF they have a concept of mercy.

Araxiel 2010-12-14 18:22

From looking at pics and reviews, it's looking like the HG 1/144 Duel Gundam Assault Shroud doesn't come with beam saber blades. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?

velocity7 2010-12-14 20:21

00 Raiser Seven Sword/G Condenser Type: http://yfrog.com/h3hfzoj

Just so people know, once you fit on the condenser parts, you can't put the GN Buster Sword II on. The shape doesn't match. As for the GN Sword II Blaster, it fits but it's a little wobbly due to the shape of the condenser, but should be okay.

I wanted to make a second GN Sword III, but it'll have to wait until the spring/summer. Bandai didn't have enough E parts available, so I ended up with a Trans-Am-based runner and have to paint it over. :heh:

RAVNEN 2010-12-15 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3391813)
From looking at pics and reviews, it's looking like the HG 1/144 Duel Gundam Assault Shroud doesn't come with beam saber blades. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?

The HG 1/144 Duel Gundam Assault Shroud kit do have beam saber blades.U can take a look at this pics from Hobby Search website http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10028880n/40/1
It has 2 beam saber blade.

Beruko08 2010-12-15 17:44

Hi, It's been a long time since I've been here and I need some help. I order a gundam seed destiny marker set #1 for my MG Strike Freedom and here I encountered some problems from fedEX, they asked to give them an invoice copy (which I can do it) and a TSCA form (click the link). So here is my question, is the marker is toxic or non-toxic?
I suppose it's not something that would damage anything, right? :heh: Hope someone could help me to fill this form...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.