AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/Grand Order (Mobile RPG) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130011)

Kohakuren 2015-08-21 15:25

I need an advice. Just now rolled "Verdant Sound of destruction" and now i am thinking what is better for Kiyohime Iron training for extra def and HP (synergy with her first skill also) or go for all in attack

tiatiu 2015-08-21 15:38

halo can i ask im new in this game i do the even that drop QP card but anyone know how to use it cause isee my QP isnt raised the same as the number on qp card

sorry i know know it automaticly used

Starlightz 2015-08-21 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiatiu (Post 5628081)
halo can i ask im new in this game i do the even that drop QP card but anyone know how to use it cause isee my QP isnt raised the same as the number on qp card

The QP cards are automatically added into your QP. The number listed in the summary window after you cleared a QP (not the bonus from mission) already counted that in.

On the subject of QP, did they nerf the QP mission or I'm just having some really bad luck... Been getting only around 75-90k QP each 20AP (40AP) mission run so far +_+

Nachtwandler 2015-08-21 15:56

Clearing 14th main quest in Rome. Quite hard comparing to most of other missions. I know that last boss is Atilla but what else to anticipate? I cleared first and second fights on 14th quest. One more to clear.

Levani 2015-08-21 16:04

Welp, I got my 40 crystals and got shit, to think I was looking forward to it.

Kohakuren 2015-08-21 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlightz (Post 5628090)
The QP cards are automatically added into your QP. The number listed in the summary window after you cleared a QP (not the bonus from mission) already counted that in.

On the subject of QP, did they nerf the QP mission or I'm just having some really bad luck... Been getting only around 75-90k QP each 20AP (40AP) mission run so far +_+

it just depends on what enemies you get on the mercy of RNG. same chests from different enemies give you different amount of QP - for example Gold chest from gold door drop whole 81k of QP. while Gold chest from silver door - 27k (iirc)

Starlightz 2015-08-21 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohakuren (Post 5628101)
it just depends on what enemies you get on the mercy of RNG. same chests from different enemies give you different amount of QP - for example Gold chest from gold door drop whole 81k of QP. while Gold chest from silver door - 27k (iirc)

Oh right, thanks, I didn't know gold chests from silver doors award less QP than similar chests from gold doors. I must be unlucky so far then (or I was lucky the last time I did QP missions).

El Rue 2015-08-21 18:54

Same for me, only met like 2 golden dragon doors. Would have cost more if it wasn't for the 1/2 AP event.

Kiyohimmeee, why won't you stalk me?

kuroishinigami 2015-08-21 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 5628015)
Always mess things up on mobile >_<

Got to say those hardcore guys on reddit are the ones that should make both you and I real envious. Seeing them complete ascension on Arturia.
Now I feel like wanting a Jeanne. I'm not that interested in blue saber. Alter saber is nice with her NP damage.

Attila is so freaking cool with her attack scaling, Well over a hundred points per level.

Attila's strong indeed, but her NP is lackluster now without upgrade(Kiyohime's NP is stronger) :heh:

Fighting the urge real hard to do some quartz stone roll currently....Also, I really need to finish all those story quest and free quests for those quartz. Been spending all my AP on dailies lately :heh:

larethian 2015-08-21 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlightz (Post 5628090)

Nope. That's pretty decent, or more like, it's normal luck not bad luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nachtwandler (Post 5628093)
Clearing 14th main quest in Rome. Quite hard comparing to most of other missions. I know that last boss is Atilla but what else to anticipate? I cleared first and second fights on 14th quest. One more to clear.

Boss of episode 14 is actually Flauros who is of beast class which takes 2x damage from Riders, casters and assassins, and 1.5x damage from berserkers, and he does 2x damage to all knights and berserkers:
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3...poiler-Version

Attila is in episode 15, she's solo in the last battle out of the 3 battles, where the first 2 battles are dragons. Unless you are giving me the wrong episode numbers. You can check based on the reward. Attila's node has a chest instead of a quartz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroishinigami (Post 5628228)
Attila's strong indeed, but her NP is lackluster now without upgrade(Kiyohime's NP is stronger) :heh:

Fighting the urge real hard to do some quartz stone roll currently....Also, I really need to finish all those story quest and free quests for those quartz. Been spending all my AP on dailies lately :heh:

Heh. Her NP is not meant to be a finisher, I think she works well with other def-debuf characters / damage dealers. If you want to recharge your AP with quartz, focus on tomorrow's master exp quest to raise your master level as much as possible. That would make a quartz recharge worthwhile. Save the recharge for farming mats. You will need it. But then again, as I was trying to get mats for Medusa and Herc, I have enough mats to ascend Attila 2 times (I have 26 void refuse and 19 saber pieces now). :heh:

com_gwp 2015-08-22 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroishinigami (Post 5628228)

This is the same problem I'm having too, heh. The half ap dailies and class events are taking up all my points, but it's silly to ignore them when they give out so much stuff. I've barely made any progress in the main story.

Nachtwandler 2015-08-22 04:39

And I finished the main story (only 15AP free-quests left but they are a bit hard). So I can focus myself on daily quests for now.

Nayim 2015-08-22 06:20

I got Archer.......It's Arash orz.

Also I got Edward Teach, a rider servant. I don't know what his two skills are, but I heard his second skill can revive your party with half HP. Which I bummer that F/GO reddit never explain what his playstyle, np and skills work.

belatkuro 2015-08-22 06:58

http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3279-Servant-Skills
https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/#teach/

Edward Teach's first skill is like Military Tactics of Attila and Saber Gilles with an added 1-turn attack boost. 2nd skill is a combination of Arturia's Charisma and Lancer Cu's Battle Continuation for only 3 turns with an added demerit of decrease in debuff resistance. His NP damages all, has a chance to reduce the NP charge of enemies and gives stars.

Starway 2015-08-22 07:51

People with EX rank luck should disappear don't you think?

btw my latest roll which is about my 50th roll is almost exactly like this I got 2 5 stars and 2 four stars now can you guess the punchline:heh:

larethian 2015-08-22 07:59

No black keys heh. You should really change your avatar to remove your jinx :heh:
And you need to believe!!
I also believe I have EX+++ luck, but I'll focus on grinding Herc, Attila and Medusa then let the gift quartz build up after that to exercise my EX+++ luck :heh: :heh:

belatkuro 2015-08-22 08:02

I have Stheno as my goddess of victory. Once I ascend her, I'll surely be able to draw better next time. I hope.

>me and my D rank Luck gets CEs and Black Keys always
;_;

El Rue 2015-08-22 10:08

Haha, try a Gil or Drake avatar Starway, maybe their luck will rub off a bit.
Quote:

Originally Posted by larethian (Post 5628632)
I also believe I have EX+++ luck, but I'll focus on grinding Herc, Attila and Medusa then let the gift quartz build up after that to exercise my EX+++ luck :heh: :heh:

*Menacingly shakes fist*

I usually have E-D Luck rank myself but have a strange twist of fate(hah) every now & then (usually just 1 in 10 though).

Ah, I remember getting a Kaleidascope in one of my rerolls but everything else was 1st class crap.

Nayim 2015-08-22 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by belatkuro (Post 5628598)
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3279-Servant-Skills
https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/#teach/

Edward Teach's first skill is like Military Tactics of Attila and Saber Gilles with an added 1-turn attack boost. 2nd skill is a combination of Arturia's Charisma and Lancer Cu's Battle Continuation for only 3 turns with an added demerit of decrease in debuff resistance. His NP damages all, has a chance to reduce the NP charge of enemies and gives stars.

Thanks! I didn't know his second skill works like that, maybe I give him a shot:heh:

Nachtwandler 2015-08-22 14:49

Do bonding points have any value? Or they just add biography details and phrases for My Room?