AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Favorite Da Capo Girl (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=132)

shinobu4ever 2004-01-12 12:06

Probabley miharu i loved the banana bit
This maybe a bit wrong but its all i remember

Asakura"What do you want?"

Miharu "banana juice"

Asakura "Theres no such thing!and even if there was i would't let you buy it!!" :heh: :heh: :heh:

kj1980 2004-01-12 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinobu4ever

Miharu "banana juice"

Asakura "Theres no such thing!and even if there was i would't let you buy it!!" :heh: :heh: :heh:

...actually, I myself laughed at that quote, and you'll be surprised...that my local Lawson's convenience store actually sells "banana juice."

Keitaro 2004-01-13 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinobu4ever

Miharu "banana juice"

lol I laughed at that also. But the one line that still stays in my mind was when she tells Asakura-san "If I knew this would happen I think I should've eaten more bananas"
Spoiler:
Not only did I laugh a bit I was so sad, the feeling is hard to explain in words.

ThunderForceX 2004-01-13 17:55

another Sakura fan arrived .. cho rori meo shi !!! XD

Death to Nemu !:frustrated:
GO GO SAKURA !! FIGHTO~

EternalBlue 2004-01-13 18:53

Kotori all the way!! :cool: Of course that was kinda obvious if you saw my avatar...

bluemist 2004-01-14 08:24

Come on people, vote for the most 'normal' person in Da Capo, Mako!

Well that's just my personal preference, so...

But I wanna ask, are the Mizukoshi sisters not affected by the Sakura tree magic?

TheMadMan 2004-08-31 20:26

Nemu is ultra cute cause she has a bell BUT I like Mako the best, she is the ... most... how do I put it... human? She is the most relatable character.

Keitaro 2004-08-31 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluemist

But I wanna ask, are the Mizukoshi sisters not affected by the Sakura tree magic?

Spoiler:
It was only mentioned in the D.C game. It was all explained in the official Da Capo thread. I dont feel like explaining it so I suggest you do a search on it. Or better yet maybe someone else would be kind enough to explain it. Good Luck!

Onibaba 2004-08-31 22:36

Nemu....kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Keitaro 2004-08-31 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onibaba
Nemu....kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I admit Nemu is kawaii but Miharu and Kotori are even more kawaii :).

Kamui4356 2004-09-01 00:15

Good to see there's still an interest in da capo.
Anyway, when this poll was first created I voted for nemu as I really didn't have a favorite at the time, but now I would have to say yoriko. Too bad I can't change my vote. Oh well nemu's good too.

Khaos 2006-03-15 13:27

wow, found an old thread, but I'm watching Da Capo for the first time right now and I love it. :)
Finished episode 22 today and was almost crying with Yoriko's goodbye.
Ok, I really like Mako, Nemu and Kotori are also ok, but after this episode I just fell in love with that beautiful cat-girl.
Didn't like it her just being a maid the whole time, there should have been more for her...I think I need a cat and a huge sakura tree. ;)

ZeRoGravity 2006-03-15 16:47

Kotori4thewin. This is mainly because of 2nd season.
Spoiler:

Theundyingmage 2006-03-15 19:23

Kotori all the way!

RaistlinMajere 2006-03-15 19:45

Kotori, easily number one. Nemu is number two and Yoriko for third.

Maceart 2006-03-15 19:46

I agree with Bluemist here. Mako is the only normal girl of the bunch. And she's pretty much paired with the most awesome gay buddy ever to grace Anime TV, Suginami!

uLTraCarL- 2006-03-15 20:03

Kotori for the win

Nemu needs to be killed twice. Once in each season.
http://ultracarl.com/pictures/heart_kotori.jpg
</3 NEMU </3

relentlessflame 2006-03-15 20:14

This is why polls should be closed after a while... all of the existing votes to this question were based on people's feelings after season one (i.e. two years ago). Now witness the results skew based on factors that didn't exist two years ago (i.e. the second season), and we end up with an entirely useless poll. Not that these polls are ever useful, but still...

Sephiroth 2006-03-15 23:37

But polls are fun ^^

Anyway seems like my vote for Kotori made her tied with Nemu as the favourite girl!!!

Kotori is just so cute and sweet and has a nice voice, I'm not into lolis so sakura and Nemu's out, Moe's too moe -.-", Mako's really normal and yuriko got my 2nd place vote!!! Ah banana girl... I just don't seem to like her. The other characters just doesn't make a big impression on me.

Yui... no I mean Kotori all the way!!!

dannyz 2006-03-16 21:10

Yay my vote put Kotori over the top! 36 to 35 baby! Maybe in this poll we will prove the "Nemu Always Wins" Theory false and avenge my sweet sweet Kotori's demise in DCSS.