AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

SonicSP 2010-01-03 12:58

Looking forward to HG 00 7 Sword.........by the way,that was not a hoax right?

Kitaeryu 2010-01-03 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2851227)

Its confirmed i'm pretty sure. Still waiting for a 1/100 007S with hopefully an improved waist =D (although it probably won't happen)

LoweGear 2010-01-03 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2851227)

The plethora of model kit images from Dengeki and Hobby Japan on the 007SG should be proof enough that it isn't a hoax, not to mention it was mentioned in the same vein as the MG Astray Red Frame :heh:

yeahitschris 2010-01-03 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2850924)
fyi, is just 1 tree of clear parts, so is only 1 sided

weak, okay thanks

SonicSP 2010-01-04 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2851260)
The plethora of model kit images from Dengeki and Hobby Japan on the 007SG should be proof enough that it isn't a hoax, not to mention it was mentioned in the same vein as the MG Astray Red Frame :heh:

Yeah,but those are the usual 00V Custom Model stuff that we always see,it may not necessaily be the real mass production thing.

Of course,I'm not doubting this.But juuuuustttt to be sure which is why I asked,because I'm so looking forward to this.Its like a dream come true,there was a time I'd thought Bandai will never give us the 007S in HG form,but not only they do that,but they throw in the GN Sword II Blaster too.

Now,it would be nice to get the 2nd Generation line in HG form,or at least a mass production Astraea.But maybe that's asking too much.

GNWeapon 2010-01-05 05:08

A 16-sword XN 00 7S/G Gundam is on its way.

LoweGear 2010-01-05 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2852270)
Yeah,but those are the usual 00V Custom Model stuff that we always see,it may not necessaily be the real mass production thing.

I'm referring to a different set of images showing a vanilla HG 00 Gundam with clear prototype parts for the Seven Sword equipment.

HG 007SG 1
HG 007SG 2
HG 007SG 3

There's even a comparison between the HG version of the GN Sword II Blaster and the scratchbuilt one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon
A 16-sword XN 00 7S/G Gundam is on its way.

Nope, the XN Raiser shown in the preview pics is of the Hobby Japan exclusive kit. There are still no plans to release said kit as a full-fledged HG model.

duotiga 2010-01-05 09:15

I think GNWeapon saying "his custom ver" of 16 sword 00 raiser is on his way

GNWeapon 2010-01-05 10:40

Haha, failed to mentioned ''my version'' of such.

EDIT: I'm wondering how exactly do both the GN Buster Sword II and the GN Sword II Blaster are mounted on the GN Drive cones? Is it something similar to how the O Raiser's wings are connected or does it just make use of the circular cone design instead of the ''trenches''?

I'm in the process of modding the cones for the emitter verniers.. just want to be able to know what's coming my way ahead.

LoweGear 2010-01-05 11:31

They attach to the same mounting points that the 00's GN Shields attach to.

X207 2010-01-05 13:11

does anyone know if the 1/100 nebular blitz gundam is easily avaialble now? it said it was a 2009 december release. im a big fan of anything blitz gundam with 2 exceptions, N dagger N and nero blitz. i hope to get it whenever its availble. an update on my 100 astray amatsu. after a few weeks of putting it off i'm finally getting back to it. i'm halfway done so far, that other half consists of taking the time to paint over the nubs from the plated gold/copper. i have painted most of the red areas aside from the trikeros system and one of the wings. once i get around to painting the gold parts it should come together pretty quickly.

out of curiosity, do the beam sabers from the 100 green frame astray fit those of the 100 astray amatsu?

SonicSP 2010-01-05 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2853735)
I'm referring to a different set of images showing a vanilla HG 00 Gundam with clear prototype parts for the Seven Sword equipment.

HG 007SG 1
HG 007SG 2
HG 007SG 3

There's even a comparison between the HG version of the GN Sword II Blaster and the scratchbuilt one.

Okayyyyyyy.......obviously that's one piece of news that I missed.

I am still glad that this is real and not a dream.Though,they may be doing this just to add the last GNHW mech to the Fab Four lineup,then again 00 already had some extra kits more than its 3 counterparts.

Sworra 2010-01-05 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2853942)
does anyone know if the 1/100 nebular blitz gundam is easily avaialble now? it said it was a 2009 december release. im a big fan of anything blitz gundam with 2 exceptions, N dagger N and nero blitz. i hope to get it whenever its availble. an update on my 100 astray amatsu. after a few weeks of putting it off i'm finally getting back to it. i'm halfway done so far, that other half consists of taking the time to paint over the nubs from the plated gold/copper. i have painted most of the red areas aside from the trikeros system and one of the wings. once i get around to painting the gold parts it should come together pretty quickly.

out of curiosity, do the beam sabers from the 100 green frame astray fit those of the 100 astray amatsu?

Here ya go if you are looking for the Nebra Blitz.. I tried checkig Hobbywave since its closer to you, but they are sold out..

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN961408

X207 2010-01-05 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 2854201)
Here ya go if you are looking for the Nebra Blitz.. I tried checkig Hobbywave since its closer to you, but they are sold out..

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN961408

thanks for the link. i know its a kitbash but it looks really sharp in black.

i got a stupid question. i have never used the internet to purcahse items. do you need a paypal and a HLJ account to purcahse it from HLJ?

regarding the PG 00 gundam. it looks awesome but the price sure is something. the place i go to is asking $389 for it.

what is the difference between robot daimashi and mg/hg/pg etc models? is it that RD is already built upon purchase?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-05 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2854407)

i got a stupid question. i have never used the internet to purcahse items. do you need a paypal and a HLJ account to purcahse it from HLJ?

regarding the PG 00 gundam. it looks awesome but the price sure is something. the place i go to is asking $389 for it.

what is the difference between robot daimashi and mg/hg/pg etc models? is it that RD is already built upon purchase?

Robot Damashii figures are more or less, action figures. Pre-built and painted, come with tons of accessories, you name it. It's a continuation of the old MSIA line.

X207 2010-01-05 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2854440)
Robot Damashii figures are more or less, action figures. Pre-built and painted, come with tons of accessories, you name it. It's a continuation of the old MSIA line.

thank you, i thought so. i like the RD gaddessa but im not too much for action figures when compared to a model i can actually build. though i do have one question regarding the RD gaddessa. does the cannon fit well on the hg version of it?

why is it that the HW site has the nebula blitz as grey plastic but ive looked at pics from the kit review and the trays were pre-coloured?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-05 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2854458)
thank you, i thought so. i like the RD gaddessa but im not too much for action figures when compared to a model i can actually build. though i do have one question regarding the RD gaddessa. does the cannon fit well on the hg version of it?

You're asking of the RD Mega Launcher fits the HG Gadessa? That I wouldn't know. I don't do models whatsoever.:p

Sworra 2010-01-05 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2854407)

I'm not sure if you do have to make an account with them.. Its easy to make an account but its just for future reference if you want to buy from them again.. But i think you can buy with out it.. If you check the website it tells you what they take from any major credit card or paypal.

They are kit bash but i have two of them myself.. I got the Vent Saviour and the Regen Duel i think they look better then the actrual MS.

Sworra 2010-01-05 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2854458)

why is it that the HW site has the nebula blitz as grey plastic but ive looked at pics from the kit review and the trays were pre-coloured?

Maybe they don't realize that the pic is only grey. Someone must of goofed up.. Sometimes may the case be is when the new release comes out for the site its usualy grey as the pic.. until they have the actural colour.

Haladflire65 2010-01-06 07:05

So, I've done Dynames, Exia Repair II and Masuaro, all HGs. I think I wanna build a few more HGs and I'm wondering what to do next... Do you think maybe I should wait for the movie models to come out?
It doesn't look like Quanta would be able to stand O.O