AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Myself; Yourself (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Myself; Yourself - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=58909)

Pellissier 2007-12-04 03:17

Myself; Yourself - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Myself; Yourself, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Kang Seung Jae 2007-12-04 03:49

Who sent the letter? What will happen between the Shu Twins?

Friendship? Love? IN***T?

Too many questions, not enough answers....

Saleh 2007-12-04 06:17

Expectations -

- Continuation of Syuri's subplot.
- Tension in Syuri's family due to... (Politicians can't have a normal life :upset:).
- Asami and/or Sana trying to help/comfort Syuri (to comfort themselves).
- Grandma kaji's plot continues

Nanaka's father to be partially responsible for Arson :p.

Chewy 2007-12-04 15:14

HAHAHA !!!!

The accusation -

Spoiler:

Grimkill7 2007-12-04 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1283357)
HAHAHA !!!!

The accusation -

Spoiler:

Are you serious? Because it would just be cruel to lead me on like this. :eek:

Kyral 2007-12-04 15:19

I only saw screencaps by now but...

Spoiler:

Hypernova 2007-12-04 15:27

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...f-yourself-10/

It's official, the characters have been replaced by highly sophisticated tin-wo/mans from Wizard of Oz that bleed petroleum.

The USA should plan an invasion to Japan and start sucking on those people like the Tripods in War of the Worlds! Global energy crisis solved!!!

Grimkill7 2007-12-04 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypernova (Post 1283375)
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...f-yourself-10/

It's official, the characters have been replaced by highly sophisticated tin-wo/mans from Wizard of Oz that bleed petroleum.

The USA should plan an invasion to Japan and start sucking on those people like the Tripods in War of the Worlds! Global energy crisis solved!!!

From the looks of these, I'm going to like this episode a lot! :heh: Amusement parks and ferris wheels are nice, but I watch this show for the drama, and almost every one of those screencaps practically screams it.

Chewy 2007-12-04 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimkill7 (Post 1283363)
Are you serious? Because it would just be cruel to lead me on like this. :eek:

No I'm serious. That was the accusation sent to the principal's office.

Spoiler for some small thoughts:

serenade_beta 2007-12-04 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1283481)
Spoiler for some small thoughts:

I once said that maybe Sana is some kind of reincarnation of Makoto. Perhaps this is proof that he really is? After all... Sana inherited Makoto's special blood color. :heh:

Shinji103 2007-12-04 17:32

Okay. Yeah. Please stop with the School Days comparisons. We have enough of those over on Random Curiosity. :heh: This isn't School Days, and we all know it.

Deathkillz 2007-12-04 17:37

Oh my gods!!!
Spoiler:

Grimkill7 2007-12-04 17:39

They are merely stating the new "trend" that School Days' fame has started. :heh: Am I mistaken, or wasn't the fish blood in ep.3 red?

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1283514)
I once said that maybe Sana is some kind of reincarnation of Makoto. Perhaps this is proof that he really is? After all... Sana inherited Makoto's special blood color. :heh:

The main difference would be that Nanaka came pre-disturbed, whereas Makoto had to work real hard for his girl to end up that way.

OK, I swear on my grave that no one will ever hear another SD reference from me again. This was the first and the last. :heh:

serenade_beta 2007-12-04 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1283531)
Okay. Yeah. Please stop with the School Days comparisons. We have enough of those over on Random Curiosity. :heh: This isn't School Days, and we all know it.

This is a new development, and frankly a stupid one. It's not like I'm wrong.

From what I remember, fish blood was red in that other episode, right? Why is it black now?... Did something happen in Japan again?...

Shinji103 2007-12-04 17:45

Black blood didn't start with School Days. Plus it was used in Higurashi as well as other shows.

So yeah. Just 'cause they used black blood here, doesn't mean it has anything to do with School Days. Now enough of that please. Let's focus on this show. Sana is not Makoto by any stretch of the imagination, there is no mind-warping psycho-driving blank-eyes-making harem or love triangle, and while Nanaka has some problems to work out they're not "gut your boyfriend with a boxcutter knife" level.

serenade_beta 2007-12-04 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1283546)
Black blood didn't start with School Days. Plus it was used in Higurashi as well as other shows.

So yeah. Just 'cause they used black blood here, doesn't mean it has anything to do with School Days. Now enough of that please. Let's focus on this show. Sana is not Makoto by any stretch of the imagination, there is no mind-warping psycho-driving blank-eyes-making harem or love triangle, and while Nanaka had problems they're not "gut him with a boxcutter knife" level.

Higurashi had it? Hah... I can't recall it...

I never said anything about the characters being like School Days...

Shinji103 2007-12-04 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1283551)

I never said anything about the characters being like School Days...

Yeah they've been using it for a while, or so the "stop comparing M;Y to SD" people say on Random Curiosity. To be honset I never got into that show.

And I was talking to the School Days compare-ers in general, not just you. Hence why I wasn't quoting anybody's specific post(s).

Chewy 2007-12-04 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1283536)
Oh my gods!!!
Spoiler:

Ok, personally I think this is yet another set up. Just like the Uncle and the fire, it's just too obvious ! I am actually starting to suspect Asami, except I have no proof.. well, maybe one really really subtle thing -

Spoiler:

Deathkillz 2007-12-04 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1283551)

when rika got "you know what" in one of the arcs :rolleyes:

but what i find humorous is the fact that black is so associated with SD even though it has been around before...but not really taken into serious consideration until SD showed up :heh:
ep 10
Spoiler:

edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1283559)
Ok, personally I think this is yet another set up. Just like the Uncle and the fire, it's just too obvious ! I am actually starting to suspect Asami, except I have no proof.. well, maybe one really really subtle thing -

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kang Seung Jae 2007-12-04 18:00

First, to end the "black blood" thing:

There was going to be massive blood spill, and that's the reason why it was black. Most people can't stomach a lot of red blood, and so to keep things "stable," they used oil.

On the episode: I sort of hate how the twins are TOO close....... But it does show a lot of development.

Next Episode: Interesting title.....